PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:57:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592827 times)
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #975 on: 2008 July 10, 20:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of things we would like in the Sims (namely furniture) I want this!: http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com/2007/09/judson-beaumonts-cartoon-furniture.html

(I still can't figure out how to properly link things on forums, my apologies!)

Some of those are fantastic!

(To make links, use codes like this (but without the x's): [urlx=insert the url here]and insert the words that you want to be the link here[/urlx]. Hope that helps.  Wink )

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: 2008 July 10, 21:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of things we would like in the Sims (namely furniture) I want this!: http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com/2007/09/judson-beaumonts-cartoon-furniture.html

(I still can't figure out how to properly link things on forums, my apologies!)

(To make links, use codes like this (but without the x's): [urlx=insert the url here]and insert the words that you want to be the link here[/urlx]. Hope that helps.  Wink )

So,
Code:
I want [url=http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com/2007/09/judson-beaumonts-cartoon-furniture.html]this![/url]
(Love those code tags!)
would make:
I want this!

And I love just about everything on that page, especially the peeing table. I could maybe get away with one of the more normal dressers, but The Boy would never
feel comfortable sharing a house with that table. *sigh* In everything else, he's a keeper. I swear!

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #977 on: 2008 July 10, 23:10:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since we're teaching how to use forum code, can someone tell me if that red "action" text, i.e:

* Dina passes Wedgewood Blue some chocolate

is manual?  Or is a code used?  I'm thinking it's manual but I dunno..and now I feel a bit stupid  Embarrassed

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #978 on: 2008 July 11, 00:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since we're teaching how to use forum code, can someone tell me if that red "action" text, i.e:

* Dina passes Wedgewood Blue some chocolate

is manual?  Or is a code used?  I'm thinking it's manual but I dunno..and now I feel a bit stupid  Embarrassed

it's code and it's easy Cheesy

use your code wraps [ ] and inside the first one put  me=Your Name Here   then you type your message followed by another code wrap thingy with this inside      /me

* Dina shows Renegade how to write the code

falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: 2008 July 11, 00:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's code and it's easy Cheesy

use your code wraps [ ] and inside the first one put  me=Your Name Here   then you type your message followed by another code wrap thingy with this inside      /me

* Dina shows Renegade how to write the code

Which is cool and stuff, but wouldn't it be easier to just add an asterisk and change the text to red? Huh

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #980 on: 2008 July 11, 01:20:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which is cool and stuff, but wouldn't it be easier to just add an asterisk and change the text to red? Huh

probably for some Cheesy but I can type it faster than highlighting the text and hitting change color  Wink lol

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: 2008 July 11, 02:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ach, Renegade, no one would ever accuse you of being stupid.  Plus, we still want all the goods  Tongue

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: 2008 July 11, 03:30:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Renegade here is a site that will give you all the information you need. Sometimes it's easier to have a reference page to look at. You can just bookmark it then use it as you need. There are others also, just search for BBCode.

I know you probably know most of this already, I'm just offering it up for anyone that may want to learn.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 11, 04:02:06 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: 2008 July 11, 16:58:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Code:
I want [url=http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com/2007/09/judson-beaumonts-cartoon-furniture.html]this![/url]
(Love those code tags!)

Shocked  Yay! I didn't know about that sort of code tags! Makes sense, and it's a lot neater and tidier than the way I did it. You learn something knew every day. Smiley
« Last Edit: 2008 July 12, 03:01:36 by glasscigarette » Logged

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: 2008 July 11, 22:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I like the coding as well.  Either way, it doesn't really matter.

And Dina D, I forgot to request my chocolate.  May I have some?  Please?  Kiss Kiss  (BTW, hope you are feeling better these days)

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #985 on: 2008 July 12, 00:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Dina D, I forgot to request my chocolate.  May I have some?  Please?  Kiss Kiss  (BTW, hope you are feeling better these days)

I am feeling much better thank you  Grin  doesn't hurt, just weird knowing  you have this thing in your head and they are going to leave it there for now  Cheesy  and yes, you may have some chocolate

* Dina passes Armywife some chocolate

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #986 on: 2008 July 12, 01:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Renegade tests out weird BBcode using code method.

* Renegade uses the "write with an asterisk, highlight, and turn to red" method. Finds this easier.

Ach, Renegade, no one would ever accuse you of being stupid.  Plus, we still want all the goods  Tongue

YOU NO CAN HAZ GOODS. Well..only cuz i'm offline.  Then you may have some. Smiley

Or, wait, by "goods" did you mean SEXUAL goods?  Because then you can have all you want, baby Wink

Titan
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #987 on: 2008 July 12, 02:16:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you kenmtl for the link, I've been trying to figure out how that worked because it does look alot neater that posting the whole address.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: 2008 July 12, 03:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey thanks guys! Now I know how to link Tongue
Aw this place.... jumping from Atwat onto code... only in PMBD!
I miss it so.. 30 min 5 days a week just isn't enough  Cry

Counting days till Tuesday! New laptop day!  Kiss

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: 2008 July 12, 04:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw this place.... jumping from Atwat onto code... only in PMBD!

and back to Atwat.... the shocking truth about Atwat!!!

Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: