PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:28:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592993 times)
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1320 on: 2008 August 04, 22:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Liz...it WAS a random person....I responded to her in a pm (cause you no longer could)...I said, "Yes, it's true, but I can't say anymore here as I could get in trouble."

She responded "I understand, thanks for replying, I am so mad, I've been paying into this and find out its fake? Thank you."

So, yeah, Liz, you did reach at least one person....and maybe she'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends, and so on, and so on......

hehe, sorry, even after a couple decades, that stupid commercial still rings in my ears....hehe

Faberge Organic Shampoo with wheat germ oil and honey?  Memory is a little fuzzy. 

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2008 August 04, 22:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't yet lol.
I might though.
To me TSR is a cult that brainwashes you into thinking subscribing for floodfill and chazcrap is all sunshine and daisies. I wanna be the one who clicks their fingers for the new cult followers and wake them up from their dream and into the real world Cheesy

There was once a time where I once used to BEG my better half to borrow me some money for a subscription there, used to upload frequently too (not that my stuff was ever good -.-'), so in a way PMBD woke me up from the nightmare that is T$R and now I wanna do it too cos it seems like fun Cheesy

Am I starting to look pathetic yet? Tongue

Updated April 30th!
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2008 August 04, 22:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you are starting to look......free.

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2008 August 04, 23:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Freedom is good. Helping others to become free is better. Blowing up repressive assholes like TSR is priceless.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
DaBuschckah
Landlubber

ZOMG WTF is webspeak?!?

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2008 August 05, 00:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And very, very fun. Cheesy

Beth, I love your new 'about me'! Another idea is subtly slipping bits of the truth into stories or snapshots~ Roll Eyes

Call me Liz!
Art Blog!
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: 2008 August 05, 00:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*chinks rum glasses with fellow pirates*

MOAR FIGHT!

This is great. Unfortunatly I am on permanent ban at TSR from my firewalls side. It can smell nasties and if it weren't for the screenshots here, I would be totally out of clue with what's going on.
From virus infestation, to spyware galore, smutty shitty TSR won't ever get a visit from me ever again. Death to TSR!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1326 on: 2008 August 05, 00:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Faberge Organic Shampoo with wheat germ oil and honey?  Memory is a little fuzzy. 

I really dislike that commercial! I still remember the first time I saw it...I was a teenager and stoned off my ass and that thing freaked the hell out of me!!  Cheesy  but I probably fell asleep soon after it anyway.

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1327 on: 2008 August 05, 01:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The WB is gonna make a new prime time drama out of this shit.  It just gets better and better.  xD

Yarp
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2008 August 05, 01:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A great summary, Tomato. But an honorary pirate? Um.... how about we just tie her to the masthead and let the enemy use her for target practice? (Oh oh! We can send her quail hunting with Dick Cheney!) But I digress.

Regarding Simtomatic: I was under the impression that she put in her resignation on Friday; was there nothing on her guestbook to signal her goodbyes? (BTW: We'll be keeping Simtomatic's stuff available in the booty until she's got it all released at Natural Sims. If Thomas 'frees' her, we'll move her stuff to retired artists until Natural's got her covered.)

I found it odd the the retirement was so vague:

"We are pleased to welcome 3 new artists to the group. There has been some retirements this month as well, but without further due please welcome the following artists to the group:"

I would have thought they'd at least announce them since it didn't seem like they left on bad terms. Plus, do they usually give SA status to someone so quickly? I like CherryND's things, but she only has a few up.
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 2008 August 05, 01:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always hated TSR from 2005 and on ward. Hope fully this will make them crash and burn. Drinks six bottles of rum and uses the rest to fuel the fire. Grin
netza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2008 August 05, 05:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It starts...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/step1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b306/bethbrit2001/step2.jpg

Sure, not as daring as Liz's but I'll get there.

For example, the temptation of writing the word BOOTY in huge letters, bold writing on this thread is killing me.
I wanna do but I don;t wanna be banned just yet as I have oh so more to give Tongue

I feel just as tempted and esp posting the graphic you did!   Grin

Anyway, is it possible to do a new account and spam their forum and get that account banned without losing the real one, or are they tracking/banning IP:s?
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 2008 August 05, 06:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Netza...I will say this. 

I know of a couple of people...who have more than one persona on TSR....and while supposedly TSR is able to track that...they are rather lax, cause those people still have their multiple accounts....and use them. Why, I'm not sure, I don't question their motives. But they exist.

And..I have heard about others who get mad, and do just as you are thinking....and their original accounts are still there even when the naughty one gets cut.

So, I would think that, yeah...you could probably get another account under a different name...maybe it would get caught...most likely not...that's my guess. Just from what I have observed.

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
netza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2008 August 05, 09:29:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, Thanks for the info. I will think of this someday when I have nothing better to do. Tongue
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2008 August 05, 09:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awwwww
They made my profile unpublished :[

Updated April 30th!
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2008 August 05, 11:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They read everything we post here, so plans are best kept to pm's. Wink

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: