PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 00:32:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Pirates are the greatest!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pirates are the greatest!  (Read 37069 times)
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: celebrity sims by chazdesigns
« Reply #30 on: 2008 February 15, 03:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wtf is wrong with you people im just asking for something and ya'll get pissed just cuz i couldnt read the FAQ it wasnt loading! You think your all badasses on the fucking internet. Damn people with no lifes. Oh and thanks for the ones that have been nice and polite.  Smiley

and the damn name "slutforever" is a joke. i cant believe some of you think im for serious.
god you jerks, and again i APOLOGIZE FOR NOT READING THE FAQ life goes on! i dont know why it bothers all of ya'll so much.
k thanks Smiley
<3

Don't worry be happy at what life has to offer. Don't look back at your mistakes, keep looking up at the future <3
blondeshavemorefun
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 February 15, 03:18:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh and is being called a noob an insult? what the fuck? okaaay. and i apologize for requesting something. oh and if you think chazstuff sucks i really dont give a flying fuck. im not asking for your opinion i just want it because it's cool to me Smiley
and im asking for it because im 16 and my parent's wont let me use their credit card to subscribe plus i can go to like wal mart and buy like a shirt. hahaha
<3

Don't worry be happy at what life has to offer. Don't look back at your mistakes, keep looking up at the future <3
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 February 15, 03:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have held off saying anything until this point.  First, let me say the fact that you are 16 is not surprising.  Second, if you like Chaz crap, fine.  Let me tell you though that I used to want his hair meshes so badly, that was until I actually downloaded them.  Here's a hint, he Photoshops everything heavily.  Now, this translates to it is not going to look the same in your game as it did at TSR.

Also, as there are many of us here, including myself, who has pulled their wallet out to pay for the booty, please stop with your insulting fucking posts.  NOW.  I don't want to see the chat speak, I don't won't to hear your whiney hiney oppinion on how bad we are, frankly, we don't give a damn.  If you would have STFU while you were ahead, meh, we would have welcomed you.  All you had to do was explain, as you did, that the FAQs wouldn't load and you apologize.  TADA...the end.  Of course we are going to poke Chaz because he is a FA at TSR (read the newsbox).  We have a long standing hate/hate relationship with TSR, this is not a secret.  In the future, when you do join a site, especially one that has pirates on it, you might consider lurking moar.

Now, I do not won't to see another one of your stupid posts.  Wise up, stay around, get a thicker skin, change that stupid screen name and you'll find you might even enjoy it here.  Keep acting 12, and you are going to get the royal "You are acting stupid" treatment reserved for special noobs and trolls.  We clear?

ETA:  If you think that some were being pissy, trust me, it could have been worse.  If you have questions in the future or if you are not sure about something, you can always pm me. 

« Last Edit: 2008 February 15, 03:41:38 by armywife » Logged

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2008 February 15, 03:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

o.o Thanks for fucking it up for the rest of us teens here. Good job.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 February 15, 04:36:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nii - Didn't you get my IM missy?  You are grounded!!!   Wink

Maybe you could, you know, help her out.  Nii is the cool kind of teen. 

*juicy juice & cookies for you*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2008 February 15, 04:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way - the FAQ wasn't fucked up - the link in the referring post in ARR had to be redone since the move, but a VERY SIMPLE SEARCH for the FAQ, seeing the link was broken, would have pulled it up. That's just plain lazy.

OH, but that's right. You want us to the work for you without contributing anything, so why should I expect you to take an extra step to actually LOOK for something?

Gah, kids these days. (Not you, Nii.)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 February 15, 05:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The word "kid" does not apply to Nii. The term, "young adult", however, does.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 February 15, 05:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hec, while your looking up all the WCIF's for everyone, could you bring me a glass of tea?  Cheesy

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2008 February 15, 05:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um.....

....no.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2008 February 15, 05:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no 16, there is only 12, and you are not convincingly acting older than 12!
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 February 15, 06:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHY do I get the feeling it's only dumbfuck teenagers like her roaming 'round the net? She's 16 12? Then I must be 30 because I have never spoke like that in my entire life.

Me and Red. Any others here that want to speak up against fucktards who give the rest of us a bad name?

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2008 February 15, 07:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm 32 on the first of next month but emotionally 16.  Does that count? Wink

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 February 15, 08:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm only 23, but according to an internet quiz my mental age is senior citizen. Cheesy
Miss Read
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 February 15, 09:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys I have an idea.
If people being idiots and requested stuff pisses you off so much, why not just ignore it?
I mean usually "ignore it and it will for away" doesn't work but in this case the thread, uh, you know, sinks, if no one replies.
And then we don't have to snap at each other for helping/being too mean.
I know you people like your drama, but I don't think this qualifies as drama.

(Also I am youngish and teenish but also not an idiot. Amazing I know)

ETA: Not trying to be a smartass please don't kill me.
« Last Edit: 2008 February 15, 09:04:15 by Miss Read » Logged
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 February 15, 11:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hee, Miss Read, you seem like a nice person, so i'll try to explain it to you.

See, most of the people on this board are adults. The older you get, the less whiny bullshit or rudeness you're willing to listen. If we think you're being rude or stupid, we'll tell you that. If your username is stupid, we'll tell you that it is stupid. And "Slutforever" is a very, very stupid name. I recommend that the OP changes it as soon as possible if she wants anyone here to take her seriously.

You make a stupid noob mistake here, you can expect to be poked. Also, if you request stuff, especially Chaz' stuff, you'll get poked too, because we always get requests for Chaz' stuff and we're sick of them. If we ignore them, the requests won't go away. Poking the requester might discourage somebody else from requesting, so that's why we do it.

Also, if you want to post, you need to have thick skin. If somebody tells you that you're posting something stupid, you either disagree with them and prove that they're wrong, or you admit it and say that you're sorry. End of story. But, if you get all whiny and start crying about how we're being all mean, you can expect to be poked, because we really don't like dramawhorish behaviour or self-pity. If you think your skin is not thick enough, you are welcome to lurk here and read. Nobody is forcing you to  post.

We have other teens here too, Red, Jess and Ensign EO are all under 18, but they are all well-loved pirates because they are mature. So, it's not about your age but how you behave.

No, this does not qualify as drama, just a bit of entertainment, provided by OP getting all pissy. And we were not snapping at each other or being mean, we're just exchanging opinions. This is not one of the sugar-coated forums most of the sims forums are, and we like it that way.

In short: Poking for stupidity is the PMBD way. If you cannot take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

ETA: Now, Miss Read, I was not being mean, was I? Wink
Have some rum!
« Last Edit: 2008 February 15, 11:03:52 by alia » Logged

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: