PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 20:06:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Pirates are the greatest!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pirates are the greatest!  (Read 37051 times)
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
Re: celebrity sims by chazdesigns
« Reply #15 on: 2008 February 14, 09:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Low IQ is a requirement to the Chaz Designs fan club. That, and an odd obsession with Britney.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 February 14, 10:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In a related note, that poor girl needs help. and a straight jacket.

Britney or the chaz fan?  Roll Eyes

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2008 February 14, 10:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both  Cheesy

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 February 14, 11:28:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK ok ok you guyts sorry!!!!! its just the FAQ thingy isn't loading.. so i didn't know...

Well, to be fair, the FAQ was offline yesterday. So, maybe s/he tried to read it like a good newbie, but couldn't.

Having said that, the OP's username is... unfortunate.
I have a strong suspicion s/he's not old enough to actually understand the meaning of the word "slut".

Yaardarm, I'm not trying to poke you or flame you, since you're my favourite simian ever, but didn't we kinda agree in the BOND/STOP THE WCIFS -threads that we were not going to help people with their WCIFs? So, if we point noobs in the right direction, giving them links to other sites, isn't that kinda like helping in WCIFS?  Huh
Or maybe not?  Embarrassed I thought it was...

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 February 14, 12:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because he sucks at meshing or because his one fan is not very bright?

to quote Abe Simpson : "A little from column A... A little from column B"

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 February 14, 17:32:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But none of his fans are very bright - every single one of them posts a thread demanding his crap.

I just don't see it, I guess.
Everytime he puts up yet another pile of crap celebrity, the threads at SFV go nuts requesting it.  Tongue
They all look like they've been smacked in the face with a shovel.

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 February 14, 18:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK ok ok you guyts sorry!!!!! its just the FAQ thingy isn't loading.. so i didn't know...

Well, to be fair, the FAQ was offline yesterday. So, maybe s/he tried to read it like a good newbie, but couldn't.
That's no excuse for sounding like a 12-year-old dumb fuck.

That being said, Chaz's stuff is awful. Get a real graphics card and you'll see.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
The Shady Waffle
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 February 14, 19:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I got a GREAT reccomendation when the FAQ page is down for future n00bs: Don't post until it's back up and after you've read it! The world isn't expected to expire until 2030-2050, so, you have lots of time.  Tongue

kariminger: lol Do you really need a good graphics card to realize how bad that stuff is? Even when I was desperate for non-Maxis hair I never gave in to Chaz.  XD
Fainiel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 February 14, 21:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should see them when they have their crappy CC taken away from them, they look nothing like the celebs they're supposed to like! Utter shite.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 February 14, 21:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the FAQ not working for others? It was always up, as near as I could tell. Sure, some of the links were broken in the move (I'm slowly fixing them) but I've always been able to access it....

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2008 February 14, 21:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because he sucks at meshing or because his one fan is not very bright?

Cheesy But none of his fans are very bright - every single one of them posts a thread demanding his crap.

I would wager that it is Chaz himself asking for these files.  Cheesy

To she of little smartness:

Also, Shitforbrains who claims to love Chaz' stuff...this is how we do it. You see a pay file you think everyone would want a copy of? You BUY IT YOURSELF AND THEN SUBMIT IT FOR SHARING.

And also? You have no right to even ask for anything until you have been here and playing nicely for at least 7 months. (Unwritten Sparkle Rule) Now go away.

Still watching you guys
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 February 14, 23:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a strong suspicion s/he's not old enough to actually understand the meaning of the word "slut".

I'm having strange visions of South Park's Paris Hilton episode, complete with the game Stupid Spoiled Whore (video playset).  Dammit now I can't get the jingle out of my head.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 February 15, 00:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yaardarm, I'm not trying to poke you or flame you, since you're my favourite simian ever, but didn't we kinda agree in the BOND/STOP THE WCIFS -threads that we were not going to help people with their WCIFs? So, if we point noobs in the right direction, giving them links to other sites, isn't that kinda like helping in WCIFS?  Huh
Or maybe not?  Embarrassed I thought it was...

yeah...but...

the FAQ was down (I checked it myself just to be sure)  and I was in a happy good mood,
so I just figured: what the heck, let the monkey be nice to the noob just once   Grin
The Shady Waffle
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 February 15, 00:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the FAQ not working for others? It was always up, as near as I could tell. Sure, some of the links were broken in the move (I'm slowly fixing them) but I've always been able to access it....

I can't access the FAQ in ARR!, but it's available through The Treasure Chest....
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 February 15, 02:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah...but...

the FAQ was down (I checked it myself just to be sure)  and I was in a happy good mood,
so I just figured: what the heck, let the monkey be nice to the noob just once   Grin

Nice? You did everything but sing Oops, I did It Again in a little flippity skirt -  Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: