PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 07:56:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Alice Fashion -- Dead/News
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Alice Fashion -- Dead/News  (Read 33070 times)
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
Alice Fashion -- Dead/News
« Reply #15 on: 2008 February 04, 20:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*chuckles*

All good Rebbie  :wink:

It was funny ... and disturbing  :twisted:

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 February 04, 20:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Rebbie"
Quote from: "Plum"
But you can't push a dog out of your vagina so what's the fun?  Sad

Well, you could push a dog out of your vagina. You'd just have to push it up there first.

Dog: "Hi hi hi, mama! I'm so glad you're home again! Treat? I can haz treat? Wait. What are you doing? Why are you pushing me into this dark place? What's going on? Oh my god! Vagina! AAAAH!"

Poor dog.

That was the funniest thing I've heard in a while. xD Wow.

Jess isn't evil, she's ebil. There's a difference.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2008 February 04, 21:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Getting babies in your vagina is far more fun - plus, doctors will medicate you to push them out - no real explanation needed.

Yeah, but when I told my doctor the pink ninja was after me again I got all the dope I wanted, no need to mangle my vagigi with a diaper-filler.

HIM-six-six-six
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 February 05, 01:42:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paysite closing = dogs & vaginas? lmfao! What a twist! Well at least another paysite is gone but when are they gonna remove the pay button?
kristalrose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 February 05, 02:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O-My-Freakin'-Lord!   Someone please pass the mental clorox so I can bleach that image out of my head!  I've heard of gerbils going up the wazoo, but puppies in the vagina?   :shock:
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 February 05, 05:57:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kristalrose"
I've heard of gerbils going up the wazoo, but puppies in the vagina?   :shock:

With PMBD, anything is possible.  Cheesy

Quote from: "Devilfish"
Yeah, but when I told my doctor the pink ninja was after me again I got all the dope I wanted, no need to mangle my vagigi with a diaper-filler.

Hey, you could break your leg and get painkillers.  With children, you also get someone to blame for ruining your life - "the dog did it" as explanation of why you (global you) have loser qualities isn't gonna cut it. Best thing you can get is "it ate my homework".

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2008 February 05, 13:15:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Best thing you can get is "it ate my homework".

Actually, that's: "Don't look at me, it was the dog!"
*glare at puppy accusingly*

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 February 05, 15:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Devilfish"
Best thing you can get is "it ate my homework".

Actually, that's: "Don't look at me, it was the dog!"
*glare at puppy accusingly*

This is a good excuse if you're prone to crapping randomly on the floor, but everyone feels sympathy for those who have children.  It's a huge rort you're not in on.  :lol:

When a puppy is sick, you take it to the vets' and you leave it there, and if you weep over your dog at least half the people in the room think you're a nutcase.  When a child is sick, well bitch, you better cry and milk it for all it's worth - or you will be named.....BAD MOTHER OF THE YEAR.

Plus, no one gives you time off work to take care of your new dog for three months, and when the dog moves out, you cannot present it with a bill.  Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2008 February 05, 17:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, the only thing I'm willing to admit to on this baby thing is that they provide a cheap alternative for turkey on Thanksgiving.

millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 February 07, 01:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like other people's kids; spoil 'em rotten and send 'em home with a sugar high.  I will always be all kids' crazy Aunt Ann but this womb weren't made for breeding.  I was preggers once (miscarriage) and never again, horrible experience even before the complications and I wish to god my family would stop telling me I'll regret it if I don't because I have and I won't.  I like cats and dogs.  They don't wear clothes (mostly, my cat is very skinny), eat the same food everyday (approximately) and will never need a college fund.  Sounds like a good deal to me.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2008 February 07, 05:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "millahnna"
Sounds like a good deal to me.

You might like this site:

http://happilychildfree.com/rants/

I have to say that most of the people I know personally with children are amazing and considerate. It's the ones who don't monitor their sproggen (which could actually get the little rug rats hurt, or worse) or want special privileges or inflict bad baby / child public behavior on others in, say, restaurants that do not have a plastic ball-filled pit outside (i.e., is not geared towards children).

Poor kids are bored. Teach them to eat properly at a child-focused restaurant until they are old enough not to be bored and whiny and messy. (Having two sets of "polite" dining manners is confusing for a kid, anyway.)

Praise the parents who do their job properly, always.

But burninate with extreme wrath and vigor (!!!) those who do not, for they make good parents look like assholes by association, which isn't really fair.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 February 07, 06:47:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "millahnna"
I wish to god my family would stop telling me I'll regret it if I don't because I have and I won't.  

Actually I don't think you would - this coming from a woman with 2 kids. Most women who choose not to have children do just fine.  Children may have meant a great deal of status to 50s housewives, but they're really not essential now.

I took care of my Dad leading up to his death, including when he was in a wheelchair and bedridden.  But that's become a rare thing - for kids to care for their parents.  It's often foisted on one kid (for years, who ends up feeling beleaguered under the strain) or they're put in a home.  So it's not as if you can say it's for your old age.  That might be the dream, but it no longer happens but for rare cases.

And there are always other people's kids - one of the things I look forward to is when my kids move out, and their kids will come to visit.  Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 February 07, 14:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I'm intentionally child-free and I'm doing just fine. I have had the maternal instinct for oh, maybe five minutes...and not all in a row.

ETA: One thing I've noticed, though, is that many sites/lists for childfree people are very anti-children. I don't mind kids - kinda like them, actually. But that doesn't mean I want my own, and that's where the struggle comes in. It's hard to explain to many folks why this is the right decision for me. And to the anti-kid people, it's hard to say "I'm fine with kids and their mothers" without being suspected of being a troll. It's a hard line to walk...so just be forwarned.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 February 07, 15:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
One thing I've noticed, though, is that many sites/lists for childfree people are very anti-children.

Since we're being serious about all this all of a sudden, let it be said that I adore children, especially between ages 3 and 6. It's actually my dream to become a kindergarten teacher (difficult studies!) The happiest times of my life were spent in class with 25 rugrats playing and laughing and crying all around me. I live for that, God knows why.

I don't take well to child-haters. It's like they are trying there hardest to ignore these brilliant, funny, intelligent creatures. Children teach us so much we've forgotten and I have a healthy dose of respect for what they unknowingly teach.

I just don't want any of my own. I don't know why not.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 February 07, 15:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you shouldn't have them, I totally agree with you.  I have 3, I could lend you a couple if you just need a quick fix  :lol: .  I think there is really nothing worse than someone who has kids and doesn't want them.  There are pros & cons on both sides of the issue.  I respect that you know that you don't want them and you won't be pressured into it.  Stick to your guns.  All of those who tell you what you will be feeling and how you will regret it yada yada yada, will not be the ones changing diapers and wiping spitup off of your clothes.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: