PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 20:55:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Article about paysites and EA
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Article about paysites and EA  (Read 25763 times)
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
Article about paysites and EA
« Reply #60 on: 2008 February 09, 15:18:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I double posted, FTL.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Lorelei
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2008 February 09, 15:23:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Delphy didn't create any of those did he? The teen sex hack, I'm assuming that's inteenator, the rape hack I thought was by Carrigon and I don't know who did the incest hack. I don't really have much interest in them, so I could be wrong, but Delphy gets enough mud thrown at him already.
None of those items is or, far as I know, ever has been, at MTS2.

Pescado is correct.

The rape hack was done by a modder that Inge hosted for a while (on dinnerbell). Carrigan? Was not a "teen" hack, per se.

Incest hack? Never heard of such. A search reveals that LizzLove mentioned working on something like that, and she did post a comment to that effect on MTS2 in 2005, but no such hack was ever hosted on MTS2 that I could find.

Inteenimator does allow teen relations, but that's not MTS2 either, I don't believe. Jase at InSIMinator did that and it has been pulled (but that may have changed since I last paid attention).

So, out of three accusations of content supposedly being on MTS2, the accuser gets a half a point because it was alluded to there, but loses because none of these things were ever hosted or encouraged there.

Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

What 'gap' is?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 February 09, 21:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you post it there for the public to read? Stupid pro paysiters lying their asses off.

Inactive
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2008 February 09, 22:11:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know who "Lurker" is who's posting in the comments section but they are AWESOME.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Aslan
Landlubber

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 February 10, 03:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. Wink
Lorelei
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2008 February 10, 04:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez! I don't know why I posted twice, there. My bad, y'all.

What 'gap' is?
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 February 10, 04:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's because of all of that rum.  Haven't we talked about this time and time again.  :lol:  You cannot hoard the rum Lorelei.  :wink:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Lorelei
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Article about paysites and EA
« Reply #67 on: 2008 February 13, 10:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's because of all of that rum.  Haven't we talked about this time and time again.  :lol:  You cannot hoard the rum Lorelei.  :wink:

Here, you better take some of it off my hands.  Tongue

What 'gap' is?
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 February 13, 16:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inteenimator does allow teen relations, but that's not MTS2 either, I don't believe. Jase at InSIMinator did that and it has been pulled (but that may have changed since I last paid attention).

Jase has the inteen at his own forum.  Don't have the link right off hand but I could dig it up if need be...

And didn't MTS2 move all of their "adult content" to SexySims2?? 
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 February 13, 16:59:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jase has the inteen at his own forum.  Don't have the link right off hand but I could dig it up if need be...

And didn't MTS2 move all of their "adult content" to SexySims2?? 

Yes they did. It's a completely different site and you have to be of legal age to sign up and download there.

Inteen is here. Again, you have to sign up before you can download anything. What the inteen can do is detailed on the download page. I'd call it an adult hack, but it's in no way related to MTS2, as we have established.

So seriously, once and for all, these days the 'adult content' argument is bull. Period.

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 February 15, 00:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AFAIK, the incest hack was never finished.  My impression was that after a lot of arguing back and forth about it, Delphy ultimately nixed it.  This was before the adult content split off. 

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Lorelei
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2008 February 16, 11:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you post it there for the public to read? Stupid pro paysiters lying their asses off.

Sorry--did you mean me? And the 3 rebuttals re: alleged content, above?

If so, no; but I welcome anyone who wants to do so to feel free, as long as my facts are correct.

Since I was asking for verification, and was not 100% sure of my data, someone else who is more clear on those facts can run with it.

What 'gap' is?
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 February 16, 18:48:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/583687/paysite_debates_why_the_sims_resource.html

Hello, hello!  Going to revive this thread for a second.  It's an article about TSR vs MTS2, but it's mostly about TSR's shady practices.  It'll be interesting to see what happens with this one.

I am somewhat curious about this article. It states that MTS2 will not have a Sims3 site.What makes me wonder is whether or not the creators of SimPe will revamp to accommodate Sims3. I would imagine it would be a daunting task to create a free site as large as MTS2, for the Sims3. (yes I know Pes, Sims3 is all lies and propaganda)
Still I have no intention of buying Sims3, it will more than likely have SecuRom on it, and EA will never find the balls to enforce their own EULA to protect the less informed players of the game. I picture the Sims3 making this spectacular debut, and then not having any sales whatsoever. That and that alone would make me dance nekkid through this forum.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2008 February 16, 19:13:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy has stated he won't do 3 - he's already retired from 2. wes_h - you'll see him around helping at MTS2, and at MATY, and he's the one who did the bodyshop lighting mod, as well as worked on Simpe and the bodymeshing plugins for milkshape - has already opened a Sims 3 site - you can register and everything.

As to whether Simpe will go on - they can't really make any decisions until they see it. Some of the people will be around surely (Inge's been around since Sims 1 for example) but will they have any need to mod for Sims 3, will they buy it, will it have ingame options that Simpe gives us now?  I'm sure that they're like all of the people in the Sims 2 community, and haven't even decided if they're getting it yet. 

Not to mention that when Simpe was being built, they had help from EA people - whether they will get that again, with TSR pissing in their pocket is another issue. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 February 16, 19:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wes_h is awesome.  I don't think he gets as near as credit as he should because he's not a public figure.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: