PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 01:56:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The power of PMBD compells me!
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The power of PMBD compells me!  (Read 19872 times)
SavageArtistry
The power of PMBD compells me!
« Reply #30 on: 2007 November 18, 03:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand from the other side - believe me I can.  I was annoyed that other employees took so much time off when I was there every day busting my butt, even if I understood their reasons.  And a lot of people don't have good work ethic. I understand that - the only thing I thought I was entitled to was payment for my work.  I didn't even get health benefits.

The problem is being treated like dirt when you do show up every day like you're supposed to and aren't goofing off.  The problem is when the boss brings her personal life to work and shoves it in your face.  Believe me I'd rather not know details about what her dogs were doing the night before and what color her sheets are and what side of the bed she sleeps on with her boyfriend.  That was stuff I didn't want or need to know... so yes I am irritated and I gripe.

I was just aggravated with you because you took one little half-hearted jab I made at the boss (oh she reminds me of Jan) and made a discussion about it.  And yes, I'm partially to blame for participating.

Now.. I say let's forget this and let this thread either die or go back to its original topic.

Edit:  Have fun, Hec. I've had enough drama for the night.
Arnina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 November 18, 04:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed.  I was probably a little too blunt with my opinion.  I'm used to posting in much harsher forums and I guess they're rubbing off on me.  

Sorry, Hec.  I know a good drama fest is a riot to watch but I guess we've spoiled the fun.

EDIT: for redundant sentence
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 November 18, 04:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Arnina"
I'm used to posting in much harsher forums ...

Crap. We're losing our touch.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2007 November 18, 04:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DAMMIT!!

I was just settlin' in for some good entertainment, and you two have to go and patch it all up.

Bah.

You owe me.

:lol:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Arnina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 November 18, 04:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it makes you feel any better, I'm new and you can poke me with pointy sticks for your entertainment needs.  I can pretend to get really mad and if that doesn't work I can try to manipulate with fake tears.  If you guys continue with the pokage, I'll pull out the Assburger's syndrome card for MOAR entertainment.
SavageArtistry
« Reply #35 on: 2007 November 18, 04:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
DAMMIT!!

I was just settlin' in for some good entertainment, and you two have to go and patch it all up.

Bah.

You owe me.

:lol:

Aww.. here, have some popcorn anyway.

It couldn't last. I have to face it. I'm not as good at the art of ranting as Paden.  Cheesy

I don't like drama (ok that's a lie) but I hang out here to get first hand lessons on how to tell it like it is. :lol:
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 November 18, 04:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it makes you feel any better, I'm new and you can poke me with pointy sticks for your entertainment needs.  I can pretend to get really mad and if that doesn't work I can try to manipulate with fake tears.  If you guys continue with the pokage, I'll pull out the Assburger's syndrome card for MOAR entertainment.

Hehehe! :twisted:

Oh my fucking God you are such a fucking noob and your so fucking stupid! Have you read the fucking FAQ? Lurk fucking MOAR fucktard shitbrick! Go and cry somewhere else with your fucking Assburgers!

OK, maybe that wasn't as good as Paden, but I couldnt resist. No bad feelings, eh?

I would be a lier is I said I dont like to watch/read drama. It's entertaining and destracts me away from my schoolwork Tongue

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
SavageArtistry
« Reply #37 on: 2007 November 18, 04:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jess Maree"
I would be a lier is I said I dont like to watch/read drama. It's entertaining and destracts me away from my schoolwork Tongue

Glad to oblige.
Arnina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 November 18, 05:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehehe! :twisted:

Oh my fucking God you are such a fucking noob and your so fucking stupid! Have you read the fucking FAQ? Lurk fucking MOAR fucktard shitbrick! Go and cry somewhere else with your fucking Assburgers!

OK, maybe that wasn't as good as Paden, but I couldnt resist. No bad feelings, eh?

*clears throat*  STFU!1!!1!11 OMG WTF LOL IMM NOT STUPID!!!1!!1! WTF U AER1!1!11 OMG WTF UR FAQS R STUPID 21!1111! WTF IMM 2 COL FOR RULAS111!1! LOL I DONT HAEV 2 LURK B/C I KNOW HOW 2 USE A FORUM11!!!1 OMG WTF UNLIEK U FUKER

11!!!! OMG WTF LOL
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 November 18, 05:40:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya'll are makin me think of going into retirement...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 November 18, 05:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*clears throat*  STFU!1!!1!11 OMG WTF LOL IMM NOT STUPID!!!1!!1! WTF U AER1!1!11 OMG WTF UR FAQS R STUPID 21!1111! WTF IMM 2 COL FOR RULAS111!1! LOL I DONT HAEV 2 LURK B/C I KNOW HOW 2 USE A FORUM11!!!1 OMG WTF UNLIEK U FUKER

11!!!! OMG WTF LOL

*ahem*

Your are a stupid little git who can't spell for shit! You are so stupid you don't even know what an "FAQ" is! Use English! Lurk MOAR!

Your right to CAPS lock has been revoked. STFU you n00b!

Please, take it outside. You're leaving a great big dirty lump of PHAIL on the nice clean carpet.

Paden, please don't retire! My ranting isn't as good as yours!

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 November 18, 05:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll pull out the Assburger's syndrome card for MOAR entertainment.

What do you mean by this?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 November 18, 06:00:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"

Assburgers in the MATY term for Asperger's Syndrome. We resently has a user, Dunbrine (AKA Dumbrine AKA brown piss) who blamed his Asperger's Syndrome for his constant bad spelling. He was taunted for not using Spell Check, dubbed Dumbrine/brown piss and now Aspergers is called Assburgers.

Arnina
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 November 18, 06:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit, my faux teenage rant even hurts my eyes.  I had to use a translator for that incomprehensible mess.  Out of curiosity, does anybody know why so many 1's are used in netspeak?
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 November 18, 06:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"

Assburgers in the MATY term for Asperger's Syndrome. We resently has a user, Dunbrine (AKA Dumbrine AKA brown piss) who blamed his Asperger's Syndrome for his constant bad spelling. He was taunted for not using Spell Check, dubbed Dumbrine/brown piss and now Aspergers is called Assburgers.

Well, I have Asperger's and my spelling is just fine.  I don't know what's wrong with that guy but it's obviously not just that. ;p  I'm not surprised at all that MATY's juvenile humor found a way to make fun of Asperger's but I don't like it at all spreading over to here.. but then I guess lolcats and moar fight came over too so it's inevitable.  Knowing this won't make me not want to punch people who say "Assburgers" any less though.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: