PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 09:05:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily  (Read 44059 times)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Noanikko closes and blames wickednoukfamily
« Reply #30 on: 2007 November 03, 00:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A nice refreshing dose of drama. Kids, it's been too long. Good times. Good times.

Still watching you guys
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 November 03, 00:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is what I can do when I finally get more than four hours of sleep and am given a V-8 juice to drink. Gives me the energy to really get pissy!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 November 03, 01:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, you just busted up another rant-o-meter. And you did it in awesome style.

* sheds tears of pride for knowing Paden*
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 November 03, 01:57:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find myself on other forums reading stupid shit and start dreaming of how Paden would respond.   :lol:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 November 03, 03:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep wishing Paden would post at the BBS...just once mind you, but boy would it be worth it...lol
 I too shed tears of pride at Paden's rants, they are a genuine masterpiece, and I am honoured to be able to call her my friend in RL.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2007 November 03, 03:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, we could collect Paden's rants and program a Paden Rant Generator...it would be so helpful for Paden-free forums! LOL

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 November 03, 03:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I copied this post from his site....

"okay, so remember when i said this fight is really reaching boiling point? yeah, it is, haha. anyway, we should all breath. i should breath most because i think i over-reacted. the thing is pretty stupid first of all. fighting over pixels is kind of dumb. and the site is reopening its downloads because, well why should it close in the first place (sorry, no update). but i must say as closure that i am not a bad person. not even close. paysite owners? they're not bad people! many people think that, and that is what i mean about demonizing.

i am sorry to the wicked nouk family for insulting them, because i really do respect them as individuals. they're not treating us like waste, that was my own fury and misconceptions. but us paysitees? we cant be left out of the fun. i hope i haven't offended too much people, i dont want to be known as someone rude, just as a simmer who likes people to be respected. sorry to everyone involved.

to those who put mean comments in the guestbook, i just got a raise and i bet you didn't  

and to those who said the paid for donation packages, you didn't e-mail me. DONT E-MAIL THE ADDRESS ON THE PAYPAL RECEIPT, NO ONE WILL ANSWER!!! e-mail me the receipt from paypal, and you'll get it, gaurenteed at noanikkoSupport@gmail.com . I PROMISE you you'll get it.

if you paid for donation package ONE, if you're giddy to gettit, go to (grumble, grumble) http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org  PLEASE USE THIS SITE if you hate me

to Expensive Lady: I'm sorry I never put your link up. I have no time on my hands, as it's time for the Trunk Shows.

and to nouk: i'm sorry, i didn't mean any harm, i was drunken on frustration, i had to get it out of my system (i should have written a poem, i know). tell jessica i'm sorry and if you wrote a hate letter to me and posted it on your site, i request (GASP, a request from the evil simmer), you take it down and i hope you'll forgive me.

and i'm closing. i hope you're sad about that. Xorrox, you wont e-mail me or tell me what's going on, so I dont know what to do. Sorry!

This is one big sorry. This is my goodbye. Download everything now because it wont be on ModtheSims2 or TSR. Keep in touch. Visit Seduisant, as it means very much to me. If Sims2 Graveyard wants to add me, do so. Also, Glamorous Lounge, I'm not copying you. I'm using your meshes, not copying you. Just because we both like Diesel doesn't mean I am copying you.

Goodbye. I am sorry, but you know I am partially right. Look out for me. I'll be back.

TRUCE

noaNikko"

Gee, he must be related to Jan?Huh
Sorry but I should have said that this is the latest post on his site....

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 November 03, 04:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's an example: you live in a world where CD's are free. Then one day, a store starts charging for CD's. Are you really going to demonize that store just because they have started to charge for their CD's? No! If you are, then you should start looking at Darfur and Iraq and the factory workers in China because it isn't something to really fret about. It's like getting upset at Lindsay because she fell down at the gym because she didn't know how to work the treadmill.

And the non-sequitur of the week award goes to...!

Here's an example:  You live in a world where chocolate is free.  Then one day a store starts charging for chocolate.  Are you really going to demonize that chocolate because they've started to charge for stores?  No!  If you are, then you should look at Iceland and Greenland and Disneyland because it isn't really something to fret about!  It's like getting upset at an emu because it wouldn't ride a jeep into Ghana.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 November 03, 04:46:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hes not closing, but hes closing
hes sorry, but hes not sorry
he deleted all the gb entries so that the only ones left are ones telling him not to close (figures)
hes leaving but he'll be back
hes too good to upload to mts2 but wants the graveyard to host them (meaning he still wants nouk/jessica to pay for hosting him)
hes using glamorouslounge meshes and the same source pics, but hes not copying them
fighting over pixels is dumb but yet hes leaving over it
he thinks hes worthy of a rant on wnf sites......even if they were online right now, there wouldnt be a rant up about him--that would make them dramaqueens/shitstirrers like him  :roll:
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 November 03, 05:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

noaNikko, grow the fuck up and learn how to use a spell check. You'll be back? So, more than likely, will the flu, the common cold and diarrhea, all of which will annoy me as I wipe my ass but I will forget them as soon as they are gone and treat them as soon as they annoy me again. Grow up, finish your education, your breakfast, your anger management course, and your ethics course. Learn, live and grow. Most especially, grow up not to be a drama whore. Or is your name Jan? Hey, just asking...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 November 03, 05:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just one minor question - WHY would you put an email addy on your business PayPal account that you don't answer? That is 19 ways from Sunday stupid.

And I too think we should have a special section for the inspirational words that only Paden can provide.  Between Paden, Cala, and Hec - I'm glad I'm a pirate. Cheesy

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2007 November 03, 06:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:    wow     :shock:

that guy is totally insane:

first it's:

"and the site is reopening its downloads because,
well why should it close in the first place"

then it's:

"and i'm closing. i hope you're sad about that."
 and
"This is my goodbye."

but wait....there's more...he's not actually closing after all:

"Look out for me. I'll be back."

And I would love to know what bizarre logic he employed with this gem:

"Also, Glamorous Lounge, I'm not copying you. I'm using your meshes, not copying you."

:?   yeah...ok....so he's "using their meshes" but not "copying them"Huh!!!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 November 03, 07:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it dead yet? When do we get our killmark?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 November 03, 08:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may have to be zombie site - not dead yet, and confusing to the enth degree, as this paysite scammer seems to have pissed off many, many people - is there anyone he isn't having a shitfight with?

Which reminds me - I was at Parsim in the guestbook last night - putting in a nice message - which I have resolved to do most places I download now, and look what I found:

Jan - i found this posted at

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Carolines_Dove_Cote/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/Carolines_Dove_Cote/

which is the mod squad

Here is where I found a message that you had put on the front of you site.

Slander is not nice when you don't know what you are talking about!!

Why don't you talk to boo?

There was never any object or theft on my site only pictures so the pirates would think there were, my way of thinking that if I did this it would make them stop stealing everyone’s pay objects but nothing stops them. Then I find that you have posted this on the main page of you site!!!!!! You owe me a public apology now on the front of you main site.

Here is what was posted:

18th August 2007: If anyone is thinking of sending a 'donation' to Main Street Sims I urge you not to. The content the owner is selling on the site is available for free elsewhere, she did not create it herself and has no right to sell those items. This person has been active in the Sims community for many years under different aliases, she is, in my opinion, a certifiable loon and should be avoided if humanly possible.

Mel, I am sorry that she hurt you by using Limmys picture at such a bad time for you. The woman is just downright living in her own little evil world.

And Nii of course you are in no way to blame for anything she does.

Can you imagine living in the same house with her? For his sake I hope her so-called hubby is imaginary.

I want you to know that his is deformation of curator ,and you are libel to be sued if you think I am kidding you think again. This is not a treat to you just a fact.

I am sick and tired of being lied about in this community. I want justice now or you can read your post at my group, on the pirate’s forum or anywhere else.

Jan

Hehe - two crazies with their zombie sites - heads up to WickedNouk when Jan comes demanding hosting.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 November 03, 09:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote Jan:
   "I want you to know that his is deformation of curator ,and you are libel to be sued if you think I am kidding you think again."

OMFG! I choked on my soda.  That is hilarious. :lol:  You'd think that if she was going to threaten someone, that she would at least get the threat right.  That is priceless.  Thanks for the laugh, Cala.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: