PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 00:22:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Just a newbie's opinion.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Just a newbie's opinion.  (Read 18586 times)
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #15 on: 2006 November 28, 02:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was liberated too, with Flint's part in it... *is still walking funny*

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #16 on: 2006 November 28, 04:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Poopdeckswabber"
I called my baby sister Pee pee. I don't really know why, her name is nowhere close to that (Jennifer). I also have a cousins I called Heifer and Bull. Nice, huh?

Well then your kid is just giving you back some delicious karma.

lingeringviolet
Landlubber

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #17 on: 2006 November 28, 04:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa, there was cake? Was there a memo?

I want cake.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #18 on: 2006 November 28, 11:28:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"
Quote from: "jesserocket"
Welcome, have some pirate cake.

Well.... or what's left of it.

Feathersword and Lemmiwinks liberated it few days ago, if I remember correctly. *piratetear*

I only got a few crumbs but they tasted of rum. I'm going to stop before I tell you it was yum and I put it in my tum and then start rhyming with bum. Oops too late.
I call my brother Balls and he answers, even when his friends are around. His name is Charles which Mum corrupted to Cheese, Cheese Balls, and well that's just too long. It started long before he could have been aware of the implications so it still works even though he's now a real grown up with a wife and 2 kids. For my sins they call me Freak. meh.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #19 on: 2006 November 28, 14:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My nephew's name is Creed so I call him Cweedy-poo or Baby-poo (after my cat, whose name is Haido-poo). Further shortened to Poopie. My (future) kids are so gonna get it, aren't they?  Tongue
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #20 on: 2006 November 28, 17:04:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel left out, no-one I know has any embarrassing or hilarious nicknames...Sad

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Mac_in_Black
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #21 on: 2006 November 28, 17:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
I feel left out, no-one I know has any embarrassing or hilarious nicknames...Sad

:lol:  Make some up for them.

Let's see, my Mom is known as "Cookie" from her side of the family and "Hank" from my Dad's side of the family. You don't want to know what her real name is. My Dad was called "Butch" by an uncle when he was growing up but his name isn't even close to anything "butchy".

My Dad always called me "Peanut". I'm the baby.  Cheesy  For some reason I earned the nickname "Fiz" in high school. Lord knows where that came from. I never got it.

I have an uncle that calls my son "Kody Koyote". I could think of worse things so I'll settle for that.

My sister calls her father-in-law "Cornball" but his whole family calls him that, but... he is a cornball.

My father-in-law slapped "Toad" on my husband when he was younger. And other members of the family called him "E". So imaginative. I tell ya.

I call a co-worker BMW for bitch, moan, and whine because that's all he does. Another one we just dubbed Tank because he ran out of gas on his way to work recently. Had to walk 2 miles to a gas station because he was too embarassed to ask for help or call his wife.

And the list goes on...

Oh, and I'd take Swabby or Poopy any day.  Tongue
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #22 on: 2006 November 28, 17:45:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was 'Katietittlepump' to some of my really annoying relatives when I was a child, then 'Sheep' at school, thanks to my extremely curly hair. I hate nicknames. I can't think of anyone else I know with an odd nickname, there's Kipper I guess, that's not exactly common. The problem is that when I've called someone something for years it starts to sound normal to me and I only remember it isn't when someone else points it out.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #23 on: 2006 November 28, 17:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mac_in_Black"
My Dad always called me "Peanut". I'm the baby.  Cheesy  

I'm the baby: My mother called me 'scrapings of the pot'......*sigh*
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #24 on: 2006 November 28, 22:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only my family and two of my friends call me Bing--it's a family nickname, and if any of you call me that, I'm going to CRY.  (Not really, but what if I pretended to, huh?  Huh?!)

I've had Bernie Mac, Bernizzle, Bernie Baby...  And the animals in Animal Crossing call me Sugar B.

My brother is Pee-pong.  I don't know any other nicknames he's had.

I call my cat Mimi.  Her name is actually Noel, but she rarely gets called that.  It's usually fathead, shimi-shimi, or kimi-kimi.  And other things.  I like talking baby-talk to my cat.
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 28, 23:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone call their pet by their actual name?  My cat's name is Tigger, but I mostly call him Tiggy, Wiggy, Tiggy-Wiggy, or the ever popular Boogie, and Boogie My Man.  Apparently I called him that last one often enough, that my fiance created an old, grouchy sim named Boogie McMahon  :lol:
Coincidently, my fiance & I are working on a cartoon tentatively titled, Nose & Boogie:  The Quest For The Elusive Tissue.  Yah, I have a weird obsession with boogies.  It's a quick laugh, hence my abnormal song, Boogies & Pickles.  Hmmmm .... amazing I have a man at all.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
caryse
Landlubber

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 28, 23:28:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cat's name was Priscilla, but usually I called her smooshy or stinky P. My mom was the one who named her.

She died in July, and she was 19. Sad

C.

----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.12
GL !d s--:+ a- C+++ U P L+ E? W++ N o? K? w-- O? M-- V? PS+++ PE-- Y+ PGP t !5 !X R tv+ b++++ !DI D- G++ e* h---- r+++ x+++**
-----END GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 28, 23:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait...they named a kid Creed?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I know of a kid named Ayatollah.

I was called Lucy as a child by my grandfather. That name is nowhere close to my real name though.

I was also called Jelly Beans and Babykins by my parents.

My cat is named Sasha but I call her Peanut.
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 29, 00:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cat's name is Frodo II. I call him Frodo, FrodoBABYYYY, or KITTY, or Frodokittyyyyyy.

Not named after the hobbit. Named after a cat who was named after the hobbit.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Just a newbie's opinion.
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 29, 01:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FreakyBooty"
Does anyone call their pet by their actual name?

I do. My cat is named "Cat", and I call him "Cat". One of my dogs is named "Dog", is referred to similarly.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: