PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 15:07:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 80187 times)
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #120 on: 2007 September 11, 18:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never said I couldn't understand Katy's anger, frustration, etc...I too was a member of SMB, and witnessed what went on there. I would have banned their funny butts immediately and anyone that wanted to go with them. I also agreed to all Katy's/Jan's terms. I posted they can keep everything I have made when I leave. I don't do tantrums. I may loose it from time to time, but then I apologize and if I feel like I did too much damage I just go on my merry way. I also don't do the revenge thing, I think that's childish. I would never have removed everything I made no matter how angry I was from SMB. I gave my word, and a person is only as good as the word they choose to keep.

Katy knows many of us that were on SMB were also on MTS2. I never searched her threads on MTS2 because I always got them on SMB. What she said was not just a slap in the face to those who angered her, it was a slap in the face to all of us. Including those of us who supported SMB, and who thought they were her friends. Recently I have been working with Katy to try and build affaliates for SMB. I told her to go and talk to Inge, she has a wealth of knowledge that can help out. I've been helping her and some of the other members to get her stuff up on some of the finds lists, anyplace we could think of. Not our stuff, hers. Because of what she's been through, and because  her stuff deserved some of the spotlight. Oh well, I'm done. I'm not going to donate or even go back to SMB if they come back, they can keep my stuff up or remove it. I gave my word and I stand by it.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Seraphime
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2007 September 13, 09:44:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I've been playing Sims for a long ass time, been downloading for a long time now too. I download my shit, dont say a word unless its extremely exceptional (which is very rare, im a heartless bitch like that) or the latest WCIF on Sims 2 Community. I stand firm and true that it should all be free and paysites need to die a firey death but after reading this entire thread I've come to the conclusion that people that play the Sims are CRAZY!

I've been to the site discussed SMB and found it utterly worthless, horrible searching, useless crap and what seemed like a bunch of 13 year olds which too much time on their hands after huffin.

So what Katy took "her toys and went home" I'm sure somebody more talented will come along and remake/improve. So what Katy got some feelings hurted (yes I meant hurted) on the internets, so what Katy was fragile/sensative/naive or whatever else you want to call it. All be it sad (if true) what does that have to do with creating content for a game? Nothing. Sure you make friends, sure you enjoy the comments (which I agree with above posters, it was all too syrupy sweet), but dont let it get to you, dont let these fake people sitting at their comp build you up only to let you down. Some people thrive off drama, they are only happy when they see you miserable, know this from experience.

I see this as one more in the long line of sites before and after to fail and I'm sure Katy will be back, seems to me from her little temper tantrums and emo-ness she wont be able to stand it to stay away for too long. But the whole point of my middle of the night (going on 5am here) post was to just say this.. you peoples are nuts and entertaining and I love your viciousness from the bottom of my black and tiny little heart.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2007 September 13, 10:16:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Seraphime"

. Sure you make friends, sure you enjoy the comments (which I agree with above posters, it was all too syrupy sweet), but dont let it get to you, dont let these fake people sitting at their comp build you up only to let you down. Some people thrive off drama, they are only happy when they see you miserable, know this from experience.

:shock: aaaaaaa-men!!!

Inactive
ShanOw
« Reply #123 on: 2007 September 13, 10:24:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think that Katy ever will return. She stated that she would throw in the towel months ago.

And if anyone want any katy CC, i will gladly share it (I have 99% of here files)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2007 September 13, 10:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try contacting sims graveyard keeper via their website.
That way everyone can enjoy her things, not just us pirates. Smiley

Since SMB was not a paysite, her things don't really belong in the booty. Wink

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2007 September 13, 11:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ShanOw"
I don't think that Katy ever will return. She stated that she would throw in the towel months ago.

And if anyone want any katy CC, i will gladly share it (I have 99% of here files)

Nouk can help you with that or Wicked Sims I just saw where she was asking for the stuff for the graveyard. Since most of us are still around guess we should just send Katy's stuff. Hex and Hope are still on MTS. Your still here, I'm still here. I think most of us are. No reason to send our things.

ShanOw
« Reply #126 on: 2007 September 14, 11:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hawkgirl, I got your PM, if there is anythink else you want send me another message.

Ps. could someone get me in touch with Nouk so this Katy graveyard can be organised
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2007 September 14, 11:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Send Nouk a pm here or sign her guestbook on her site.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: 2007 September 14, 11:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good ridens to Katy she is a total nut case!  I've never used others work without giving credit nor did I ever threaten her.  I can't remember what other slanderous statements you have, but you may notice that all the people she slanders are creators and Katy was threatened by them and insane with jealousy.   Katy also banned people from her board that she stole work from so they wouldn't know, I understand these people were not able to understand the English language that why Katy had SMB as english.  Katy was the founder of SMB and the acutal controller.

I could go on and on about these nuts but I will just say what goes around comes around, and Thanks God the nut is gone.

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
ShanOw
« Reply #129 on: 2007 September 14, 12:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of Katy's empty threads have been removed from MTS2. I reported the post and they were all removed.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2007 September 14, 19:04:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ShanOw"
Hawkgirl, I got your PM, if there is anythink else you want send me another message.

Ps. could someone get me in touch with Nouk so this Katy graveyard can be organised

I sent you another PM. You can also just go here fill it in and tell them you have all Katy's things for the graveyard, and ask where they'd like them sent. One of them will contact you back. I'll get all mine zipped up as well. NOUK! Where you want us to send these things? Send us a PM. Smiley

http://wickednoukfamily.com/

Oh PS Do you have the ready for army stuff? I don't know how much of that set I have. Sad

wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2007 September 14, 19:41:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you guys, it says on the graveyard where to send the files. on the about page.
files@sims2graveyard.com
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2007 September 14, 20:34:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
you guys, it says on the graveyard where to send the files. on the about page.
files@sims2graveyard.com

Thank you Smiley Should have paid better attention instead of just looking for who to contact.

rebecah
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: 2007 September 14, 20:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CapnJojoba"
Quote from: "armywife"

EDIT:  Capn J - feeEssen caused a big scene because she was posting cc on her site that belonged to other creators with no credit.  Several creators, including Katy and Smitty, had helped her with several mods of cc that she posted and never acknowledged any of the work they put into it.  She also used custom meshes that she got from SMB and claimed as her own.

If I had not seen it personally at the time it occurred, I wouldn't repeat the above info.  She then went and deleted, without any notification, all of her items on SMB and acted like an utter child.

Thanks ArmyWife! Smiley

Hmm...interesting.

Well I must say, SMB is actually too dramalicious for me  :roll: Looks like a right kafuffle..

SMB was very drama evilness!   I have to comment to ArmyWife that if you were to read the horrible PM's that were sent to feeEssen, I think you would be more understanding.  I personally know Katy is cruel, viscious and very self centered.   Katy had 0 meshing skills and I find it hard to believe that feeEssen took anything of Katy's to repost anywhere mesh wise.  SmityCPL did most of the meshing until something happened between him and Katy.    

Please consider the source of this information, and realize that the source may not be mentally right.

I'd like to see a place we can warn others about boards like SMB.  I'd loved to have been able to warn creators not to post on SMB as if they got too good at it Katy would strike them down one way or another.

I think what Katy did was by far more childish that what feeEssen did and Katy hurt people that had done nothing to her.

I have the song from the Wizard of Oz keeps coming in my head while reading this thread.  "Ding Dong the witch is dead the wicked witch is dead."

ost of my creations can be found
here:
some are here:
and here
carolus
Landlubber

View Profile
Have a bottle of rum!
« Reply #134 on: 2007 September 14, 22:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello Rebecah,is it you?Becky from the valley?In this case,I offer you a bottle of rum!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: