PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 15:39:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.  (Read 80188 times)
ShanOw
The Sims Mod Board is having problems, too.
« Reply #60 on: 2007 September 08, 00:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have got a copy of the SMB rebel list. Please only share this wiht site owners. If they ask where they got the list. It wasn't me.

AbstractSIMmer187 (Travis187) swearwords and foullanguage, form mailer attacks, insulting of staff, MSN insults, rebel leader

feeEssen (fee) threatening, thread deletion, spy and rebel, threatening
with court, copyright violations, malicious behaviour, abusing of staff permissions to delete common property on SMB, blacklisted creator who tried to use SMB's work

Rebecah copyright violation, threatening, blacklisted creator who tried to use others work

Irma insults, abuse of privileges, bad reputation spam, rampage against Superadministrator, mutiny against staff

Ailias (MTS2 Hotpepper): Perma-Spam and rebellious rampages

SvetLanka (Svet) insults, instigation against staff, mutiny, rampage,
slander, lesbian contents & spam, responsible for the end of SMB made two Sponsors leaving, instigated many members against us, made poll with option "kill Katy" on portal site dollface (Emma Barret) insults, thread deletion, huge forum-global rampages, different attacks, responsible for the end of SMB

GuitarzRock2007 (Guitar / Jolee) insults, instigation against staff,
slander, giant rampages, responsible for the end of SMB

Worship4ever0227 (Rob) housing the rebels and promotion in staff

Tiya Marie (Tiyarn007 / Tiy) housing, supporting and backing the rebels and promotion in staff

xcrushterx (xxcrushterxx, David, crushter) insults, heavy attacks,
enforcing and blackmailing, responsible for the end of SMB

Nengi65 2x thread deletions and rampages

Smithycpl mutiny in staff, splitting of staff, background slander on
msn, enforcing and suppressing, made one Sponsor and one important creator leaving, removed two admins and made a big harm to the whole team

Hope this helps who-ever asked.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 September 08, 01:47:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is getting nuttier and nuttier. If they're all this crazy, good riddance. They may be free, but they sound like they seriously need a life. If Katy chooses to take her toys and go home, so be it.

Making a list of "rebels" is just too weird, and their list of "crimes" is quite bizarre. Perhaps English is not their first language and they don't realize what nutcases they sound like.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 September 08, 05:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Rebels"? "Mutiny"?  :lol:

JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 September 08, 05:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the 'rampages' I'd like to see.  Poor person sounds like she's surrounded by...*cough*...pirates...er...

It must be the translation.   :wink:

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2007 September 08, 06:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought Katy and smithycpl were BFFs.

In fact, that whole list sounds like Katy V. The World. I recognize most of those names as being Big Name SMB creators / subfora owners from back when i used to visit the place. Weird!

Whut?

Curiouser and curiouser.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 September 08, 14:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That place sounds nuttier than a squirrel nest.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 September 08, 15:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ShanOw"
I have got a copy of the SMB rebel list. Please only share this wiht site owners. If they ask where they got the list. It wasn't me.

AbstractSIMmer187, feeEssen (fee), Rebecah, Irma, Ailias, SvetLanka, Worship4ever0227, Tiya Marie, Nengi65, Smithycpl

Hope this helps who-ever asked.

Of all these he listed. David and Guitar are the one's I'd point fingers too. I think he just listed most of the others, because they played mokey see, monkey do. He's the one that sent out the threatening letters, with his friends. Got the others to join them in their little fights. I'm also willing to bet they're the ones that did the hacking also. If I remember right it was David and Guitar that also raised all the hell about Paysites/Freesites debate. Did all the threatening to Jan, everytime something didn't go their way. Picture Mikey on S2C, that pretty much sums up those two.

I've never seen any of them act the way they did on SMB on any other website, unless they're doing so under different names. The other one's above, Fee was before my time so I don't know what went on there. Nengi left the community so wanted all her stuff removed from all the sites. Not just SMB. I think she got fingered because she left at the same time they were pulling their stunts. Smithy was still there, but I didn't witness him causing any problems? I still believe he left because of all the silly drama and threatening. I didn't even know he had gone till Katy made the announcement. It's a soap opera. Wink

Quote from: "Pescado"

Pes not everyone is a superhero. Maybe you start a get a backbone program. Wink I would have booted those two nuts from my website first time they opened their mouths, instead of trying to appease them. Poof be gone. It was like Mikey and Chairman Greg incognito and they got a small group of people to do whatever they wanted. It really was like visiting a nuthouse for awhile, till they finally banned them.

Quote from: "Lorelei"
I thought Katy and smithycpl were BFFs.
Whut?
Curiouser and curiouser.

They still are friends, as far as I know. You had to be quick, Jan was deleting threads like crazy, and started the they have to approve every thread rule. That's also why they made that wacky website about SMB.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 September 08, 15:36:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

feeEssen stole - yes stole  - several mods, meshes, etc.  Did not credit original creators, collaborated with other creators who did majority of the work and took all the credit.

smithycpl - I thought he left over a year ago.  Did he come back?

That actually was a really nice site, some of the names I am shocked to see on the "rebel" list.  Svetlanka, Tiya, Worship, were all mods and creators at one time and had their own sections.

The one thing that used to bug the shit out of me, was that you had to give all this praise to everyone to be able to have full forum access.  Pages and pages.  How about a thanks button?  No wonder their usage is so high with all the blinkies, sigs, special titles, and posts.  Sheesh - cut that crap out.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 September 08, 15:47:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mutiny? Rebellion? Damn, sounds like being caught up in a bad crossover fanfiction with it being Mutiny on the Bounty and Star Wars... And while I went there to get some things when I first got into downloading, I didn't like the fact that you had to kiss ass to get anywhere. I am not an asskisser.
Sure, I'll give compliments and praise, but it has to be deserved. If something is not to my taste, I'm not going to download it or give out compliments to stroke an ego that is already inflated. I prefer to deflate them when needed, that's why it's so much fun.
It's odd to see some well-known names, surprising to hear what went on. It just goes to show that no one is perfect or above using the work of others to get ahead. No, not everyone does it! Don't ever think I said that they do. But there are those who are always going to try to stand on someone's shoulders to get ahead of the crowd but eventually they pay for doing it... Karma can be a real bitch...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 September 08, 16:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
feeEssen stole - yes stole  - several mods, meshes, etc.  Did not credit original creators, collaborated with other creators who did majority of the work and took all the credit.

smithycpl - I thought he left over a year ago.  Did he come back?

That actually was a really nice site, some of the names I am shocked to see on the "rebel" list.  Svetlanka, Tiya, Worship, were all mods and creators at one time and had their own sections.

The one thing that used to bug the shit out of me, was that you had to give all this praise to everyone to be able to have full forum access.  Pages and pages.  How about a thanks button?  No wonder their usage is so high with all the blinkies, sigs, special titles, and posts.  Sheesh - cut that crap out.

I'm not real sure about Smithy, like I said I didn't even know he was gone for good till Katy said something. I don't think some of them were involved, I think they just allowed themselves to get caught up in the mess. Tiya, Svetlanka, Worship. The problem Worship had was he got sick and took a leave of absence, or went on vacation I forget which. Let them watch his site/forum. That's when they posted that webpage about SMB, when he got back he removed it. Posted a big thing on there that, that sort of thing is not allowed on his site. Apologized, but it was too late. This has been going on for awhile, but those nuts are like LyricLee or Jan/Bev whoever she is today, they wouldn't let it go. Revenge. Look how many people LyricLee gets to join her in some of her wacky schemes to try and bring down Delphy, including people you'd think would have at least a tad bit of intelligence.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 September 08, 17:35:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Katy decreed, that her uploads will stay here and only here. I respect her decree and we cannot ask her anymore now.

This sounds a bit unlikely.  Why would someone who has just stormed off from a site issue an edict that only that site must host their work?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 September 08, 17:49:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"

:lol:

Now none of this makes sense to me - wtf is going on?! And what has Fee done?!

Too much drama, not enough rum!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 September 08, 17:50:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, where did you read that or did I miss it somewhere?

EDIT:  Capn J - feeEssen caused a big scene because she was posting cc on her site that belonged to other creators with no credit.  Several creators, including Katy and Smitty, had helped her with several mods of cc that she posted and never acknowledged any of the work they put into it.  She also used custom meshes that she got from SMB and claimed as her own.

If I had not seen it personally at the time it occurred, I wouldn't repeat the above info.  She then went and deleted, without any notification, all of her items on SMB and acted like an utter child.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 September 08, 18:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one thing that used to bug the shit out of me, was that you had to give all this praise to everyone to be able to have full forum access.  Pages and pages.

Once again, the cult of fake niceness rears it's two-faced head in the sims community. Maybe it's a good thing that some of these high-fructose sites are starting to disappear. That way they can make room for something, I don't know, real?
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 September 08, 18:04:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, where did you read that or did I miss it somewhere?

By Shan Ow on the previous page (I wish the post numbers showed then I could point you straight at it).  Shan Ow is also the person who posted on 3Fs asking for donations for them.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: