PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 18:20:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154330 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: SFV
« Reply #315 on: 2008 March 11, 22:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahhhh, bite my ass, all of you. I'm a cranky old bitch that will cuss out idiots and assholes at the drop of a hat. Unless I like you. Lucky for you guys, I like you. Or maybe not so lucky, you never know... *curls up and falls asleep*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2008 March 11, 22:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's very easy to get the wrong impression on the boards

I make fun of everyone. With a big grin and a pitchfork.
I love stirring up people.

But I don't MEAN it. Why would I?
I don't hate anyone aside from Chaz. And that includes IRL.
God help Chaz if I ever see him/her/it walking down the street.
I'd be able to tell it's them by their shiny zombied face.

Tongue

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2008 March 12, 03:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, I was not calling you a bitch. I was making a jest that involved your forum name. I don't see how you could take that as a personal attack, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Huh Huh Huh

I'm totally confused by this.  Tchan is known as "little bitch", not me.  My username spelled backward doesn't say bitch either.

At this point though, I'm over it.  I'm glad I chose to not post my initial reaction to it though.  It had quite a few choice words in it.   Lips sealed

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2008 March 12, 03:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww missAngelica...we luv ya. I am called a dog everyday around these parts. That could be taken as bad or good. My Mom always said as long as they do not call me late for dinner they can call me anything they want.  Grin Also you should know there is no bigger bitch then me when I want to be and I am serious about that.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2008 March 12, 06:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hon, it's a reference to the back-masking crap that began in the sixties and seventies, when bands would play a tape loop backwards and record it. Like in Revolution Number Nine by the Beatles, supposedly there were clues in certain sections that you had to play backwards on your turntable to hear them pointing to the fact that Paul McCartney was dead. It was all bullshit for the most part and ruined many an expensive piece of vinyl recording medium! I really don't think any offense was meant by it and as you were not a child of that era, the reference may have caught you off-guard. Hell, she easily could have chosen me for that statement! Of course, in my case it would have been true.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2008 March 12, 09:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, I was not calling you a bitch. I was making a jest that involved your forum name. I don't see how you could take that as a personal attack, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Huh Huh Huh

I'm totally confused by this.  Tchan is known as "little bitch", not me.  My username spelled backward doesn't say bitch either.

At this point though, I'm over it.  I'm glad I chose to not post my initial reaction to it though.  It had quite a few choice words in it.   Lips sealed

Sweet zombie jesus!

First off, I apologize if my joke hurt your feelings as that certainly was not my intent.  Undecided

Secondly, to try and explain this from my perspective so that you are not quite so confused. As most everyone here has  so eloquently explained, my jest was based on the old stories of playing rock music backwards and hearing demonic references. In your original post, which is what I responded to and started all this, you pointed out that your name contained "Angel." Well the opposite, ie playing it backwards, would result in a demonic type message, which is totally not true just like hearing the demonic messages coming from playing the music backwards was untrue. It merely was a play on the hysteria that was prevalent back then.

And lastly, again, it was in no way a personal attack against you.

Hell, she easily could have chosen me for that statement! Of course, in my case it would have been true.

Heck it could have been anyone and with the same results. It was just easier with MsA because her name contains the word "Angel." I certainly didn't realize she would take it so personally.

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2008 March 12, 11:37:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so sfv will be back? end of this month?

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: 2008 March 12, 14:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And once more she twists someones words to mean something they weren't intended to mean.
It must be her signature *thang*.  Roll Eyes

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: 2008 March 12, 14:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about all of this is over? This is a really stupid fight and since you've all ignored my try to stop all the madness...you all gets no brunch Angry

Snap I thought it was last month but it seems there are still some things to be worked out so it'll be up when everything is straightened out.

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: 2008 March 12, 14:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You shuddap Nii-Nii, I can haz attitude sometimes.  Cheesy
*glomps and noogies Nii-Nii*

I don't wants no brunch, anyways....ha!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 2008 March 12, 14:50:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes, you just need a kitteh:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
rds
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: 2008 March 13, 00:55:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, well I don't have anything to report, just saying I haven't forgotten about you guys  Kiss Enjoyed the read, btw.  I wonder what my name would be backwards!  Again, still clueless on the whereabouts of SFV.  I would say end of this month but to be honest I don't know anymore :\

Since SFV has stopped workin I have gotten my tongue pierced, a tattoo and gained a bit o' weight on hot pockets and margaritas.  So if it's down for much longer and you see this:

No worries!  It's just your friendly neighborhood rds.

Shocked
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2008 March 13, 02:58:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been reading this with interest, and while I do find it slightly annoying that people continue to speculate, they can in fact speculate, and I'm not going to try to be the boss of them.  Speculation in one thread is far, far better than the tards that start a new thread saying omg where can i get a file u don't care about with my lack of punctuation so it is a pain in the arse to read.

But really, I so have to point out the piratey way to some of you fluffy little SFVers, since you'll be here for time indeterminate.

Note these lessons, they will serve you well.

there isn't anything to agree or disagree with. 

There is always something to agree or disagree with.  Watch fellow pirates come in here and disagree with that statement.  Pescado lives for discord and disagreement - you don't want to starve the poor creature, now do you?

I think everyone needs to chill, theres no point in arguing

Starvation of Pescado is a whippable offence on this ship - see above.  No one here has learnt to "chill" - they merely idle at a low level of outrage, ready for the next big outrage - they are in a constant state of catlike readiness to macro you into next year and disagree with every bloody statement you make.

I await those pirates who will reply to this thread with "I am sweetness and light and never disagree with you" hereby *proving* that MOAR FIGHT lives here.  Cheesy

You just reminded me of this one joke-story.

A journalist is interveiwing a small towns oldest resident, a 108 year old man.

She asks him "Whats your secret?"

to which he replies "I never argue with anyone."

She scoffs, "That cant be true!"

He smiles benignly "I guess youre right".
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: 2008 March 15, 02:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just want to say that I am beginning to wonder if SFV will ever reopen. Anywho just wanted to get that off my chest. I know they say they are going to come back up but....I have not even seen signs of life from their web address. Not even a coming back soon default page.

Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: 2008 March 15, 04:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just want to say that I am beginning to wonder if SFV will ever reopen. Anywho just wanted to get that off my chest. I know they say they are going to come back up but....I have not even seen signs of life from their web address. Not even a coming back soon default page.

Dachs, I swear I was thinking the same thing a couple of weeks ago....

S2L
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: