PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 00:57:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154471 times)
Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: SFV
« Reply #255 on: 2008 March 02, 09:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for informing us rds but I really hope she can get it back up.  I really, really miss that site and I see that I'm not alone...I miss you guys. 

S2L
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 2008 March 02, 21:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not just the file sharing I miss. I miss the people, nice chat...it's like to be at home Cry
Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 2008 March 03, 03:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not just the file sharing I miss. I miss the people, nice chat...it's like to be at home Cry

I feel the same way you do....We can always get shit from the booty, I just miss my dear friends Cry....

S2L
ravencat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2008 March 04, 17:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When its coming backkkk Cry( as I throw myself on the floor legs kicking.)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2008 March 04, 23:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's still down? Is everything okay or does anyone know? Thanks for info when you have it, rds!!  Kiss

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
boldenbeau
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2008 March 05, 02:05:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to be of an frequent occurance lately with site being down, especially at end of month. Hope is well and comes back soon, am in need of an sfv fix.
rds
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2008 March 05, 03:11:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to be of an frequent occurance lately with site being down, especially at end of month. Hope is well and comes back soon, am in need of an sfv fix.

This is the 1st time this problem has arisen.  I called SIH and she's still working on it.  I do hope it's up soon, it's out of my hands of course but I will try to keep you all updated.  I'm sorry I said end of month and it still isn't done.  Please just be patient, that's all I ask.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2008 March 05, 03:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gives rds some rum* Not your fault, hey, it happens.  Your awesome to keep everyone updated.    Kiss

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2008 March 05, 04:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I totally agree with armywife this is no one fault and we luv you guys and wish you all the best on getting your site back up.

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2008 March 05, 18:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, good.  Grin Thanks rds........I freaked out & always think something horrible with SIH or family or job or something.  Cheesy

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
ravencat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 2008 March 05, 19:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks rds, Smiley
Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2008 March 06, 01:02:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the 1st time this problem has arisen.  I called SIH and she's still working on it.  I do hope it's up soon, it's out of my hands of course but I will try to keep you all updated.  I'm sorry I said end of month and it still isn't done.  Please just be patient, that's all I ask.

Thanks rds...without you, we wouldn't know what was happening!  I thought that we probably lost SFV forever but I am soooo glad that is not the case.

It's also okay that it still isn't up...and like Requip says...it's not your fault Smiley.  We still lurve ya!

S2L
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2008 March 06, 08:25:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks rds for informing us.  With no SFV and a borked gaming pc, the house hasn't looked tidier Grin

Pavs
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 2008 March 06, 13:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no need to appologise RDS, these things do happen, its not your fault hun, SFV will be back when its good and ready, thanks hun for the updates and hope you and the crew are ok, ill be glad when its back I miss my friends more than the downloads, its my home and family, so hope all is well in the near future, love you all,

hugs

Pavs
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2008 March 06, 13:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pavs!  So glad to see you post.  Hope everything is good for you. 

You gotta love rds, she is awesome. 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: