PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:54:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  SFV
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SFV  (Read 154304 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #150 on: 2008 January 02, 22:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedSeawench"
Oh great now she'll go infest SFV as if they don't have enough problems :roll:

Oh well.  :lol: Feel our pain. We don't want her anymore. Kinky boots I tried to give you a chance :lol: I should probably not be so nice.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #151 on: 2008 January 02, 22:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh.

Good riddance, seriously if you want to be part of a community, it MIGHT help to lurk moar...
if she had, she would've known that SFV is plagued with server problems and might be awhile and a day till issues get kinked out.
So if you truly want the booty, you have to wait for the booty. Golden rule of pirating, you just can't got pillaging like a caveman. Totally barbaric without a sense of class.

*lifts mug of rum with pinkie tilted up*

SFV IS still having problems. If any of its Mods are reading this, miss you guys because I can't read any of the posts and haven't been able to for like...3 weeks now.  Curse you interwebs!!!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #152 on: 2008 January 02, 23:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh thank goodness I got so tired of the mess from Kinkyboots. And I am the one of the quieter pirates here as far as speaking my peace. She was giving my flu headache a worse headache.  :roll:

Some one pass me some rum.... Smiley

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #153 on: 2008 January 03, 00:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Must have swallowed too much testosterone.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #154 on: 2008 January 03, 00:57:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've missed you, Plum.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
lasciel
ARR!

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #155 on: 2008 January 03, 07:40:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ohhh kinkyboots...if cunt is the best you can come up with towards Ry...then I think you need to shuffle yourself from the intarwebs and then the mortal coil asap, you little pustule-infected cum bubble.

can someone warn SFV they've got an incoming package of fucknut? I'd hate for them to be unprepared for the incredible amount of stupid she's about to unleash on them.

phasmatic sims | part of the wicked nouk family
Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #156 on: 2008 January 03, 07:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lasciel"
ohhh kinkyboots...if cunt is the best you can come up with towards Ry...then I think you need to shuffle yourself from the intarwebs and then the mortal coil asap, you little pustule-infected cum bubble.

Don't encourage her to come back. Pretty please?

can someone warn SFV they've got an incoming package of fucknut? I'd hate for them to be unprepared for the incredible amount of stupid she's about to unleash on them.

I felt a little bit sorry for SFV, when they went back online. Can't help it, but I hate the idea of redirecting someone that stupid to another website just to get rid of them. (Except if I send them to a certain german anime portal I happen to hate.)

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #157 on: 2008 January 03, 09:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As I see it, SFV's system of sharing has at least some amount of complexity, so even though we send the morons there they're too stupid to figure out how it works there, and quickly go back to their furious masturbation.  So no harm, no foul.  Right?  Right.

Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #158 on: 2008 January 03, 10:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a feeling she will be back as they are now offline again and it says page not found.... :lol: . Oh geez... :shock:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #159 on: 2008 January 03, 12:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plesk (who on earth is Plesk?) says that hosting for this particular domain is not configured, or hat tSFV does not actually exist, and we should wash our eyes in salt water.

Wow, go us.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #160 on: 2008 January 03, 12:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SIH is changing the forum from PHP to something else. She put up a notice yesterday, but I doubt that many people have been able to read it because of the timeouts.

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #161 on: 2008 January 03, 13:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the info Carissa

I am going through my monthly downloading prowl and found some stuff that hasn't made the booty yet and I...must....have...

I do have some spare emergency money lying around
But fat fucking chance if TSR are going to get it

*evil laughter*

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
SFV
« Reply #162 on: 2008 January 03, 15:16:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: Um, thanks?
Are you implying it should be easy to come up with things worse than cunt to call me? Eh? EH?  :lol:
Just kidding, sugar. Had to say something, it was the first thing to pop in my head....lmao.

And Carisa, thank you for that info! I wandered that way yesterday and got time-outs errors myself, after everyone said they were online, and got confused...lol. Imagine that, right?  :shock:
Hopefully the new forum will have less work for SIH to have to do. Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #163 on: 2008 January 03, 15:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Carissa. Are you feeling better? How's your cold?
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
SFV
« Reply #164 on: 2008 January 04, 12:55:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SFV is up again, but still slow. It's still hard to read something or even post.
SIH said that she hopes the forum will be moved in about a weeks time, she won't close the forum during this time but might shortly before it's finished. If you want to read the complete post (and are able to get it to load) look here:
http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=518&t=10682

Quote from: "Blodeuwedd"
Thanks, Carissa. Are you feeling better? How's your cold?

Feeling way better now, thank you for asking.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: