PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 05:49:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  MIKEY!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MIKEY!!!  (Read 30988 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #45 on: 2007 August 30, 04:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Umm... wow... do you two know each other?

*shrugs* Not as far as I know. Something about that first post just really set me off.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #46 on: 2007 August 30, 04:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, okay.  I get it.

I was looking at it differently.  I know georgesmiles is an SFV member, I thought you two had a past.  :?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #47 on: 2007 August 30, 11:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "georgesmiles"
HawkGirl if you think bras and garters are sexy then you're a lesbian (which is fine btw) - only straight males and gay females should think them to be "sexy".

So if I think bra's or garters can be sexy, I'm a lesbian? I didn't realize there was a dress code that only "lesbians" are allowed to think is sexy? Which by the way I am not, although I am not the least bit offended to be classified as one. But, I've been with the same man for many years, more than 20 years to be exact. I am also a mother and grandmother. Which you would have noted if you had read the whole post. Although, I have seen many beautiful women, I have considered sexy, without any desire to have sex with them.  

Now if I were one, I might have been more than a little offended, you have to admit...that comment was a little close minded. Oh well, your entitled to your opinion.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #48 on: 2007 August 30, 12:29:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This George person is obviously 12. That statement indicates that he or she does not have as much life experience as he/she thinks he/she does. Be Less 12, please.

When I put on certain garments, of course I can tell if I look sexy or not. And gay men (who sometimes have exquisite taste, by the way) can also tell if a woman looks sexy in various garments.  

What a dumbass.

Still watching you guys
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #49 on: 2007 August 30, 12:59:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the beauty of being a female - we can admire women and comment on how good looking they are without being labelled as gay; for some reason it's okay for us as fashion and looks are our thing, but with men it's seen as being gay :?

I have always noted women as being sexy and attractive but never being sexually attracted to them; it's the same with men, I can acknowledge that some are handsome etc but they don't do anything for me.

So am I a lesbian george? Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #50 on: 2007 August 30, 14:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Women are inherently more sexual then men. We're prettier, too.  :lol:  Nothing wrong with noticing that. Nothing gay about it either.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #51 on: 2007 August 30, 17:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"
Women are inherently more sexual then men. We're prettier, too.  :lol:  Nothing wrong with noticing that. Nothing gay about it either.

I dunno.... I've met some men that are much much prettier than me.  (and i'm freaking gorgeous!)  
More importantly, straight women would never shop at stores like Victoria's Secret if they couldn't recognize what was sexy on a woman.  Or, what a sexy woman looked like... whatever.  As a person before me said, whose name is escaping me right now (sorry!)  you can find things sexy without wanting to have sex with them.  Also, you could want to have sex with someone that isn't being particularly sexy...  Sex appeal, are not directly determined by sexual preference.  If you have eyeballs you can see what is sexy, appealing, attractive, etc.  Ok, I'm getting rambly over something dumb, so I'll stop now.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #52 on: 2007 August 30, 18:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Resident queer woman signing in for duty, SAH!

*laughs in George's face*

-Nacey.
(Seriously, though, lesbian for knowing what's sexy?  Eesh!)

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #53 on: 2007 August 30, 18:59:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
Resident queer woman signing in for duty, SAH!

LMAO!
Oh, hun, that was priceless. I don't know what it is, but atleast once a day, sometimes two, a post here litterally makes me lose my drink.
That one was #1 for the day, thanks for the laugh!

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #54 on: 2007 August 30, 20:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kariminger"
Women are inherently more sexual then men.

Ugh. No we're not. That line has been used to repress women for centuries.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #55 on: 2007 August 30, 21:48:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit, now I am hearing that song "I'm too sexy" running through my brain.

But, I don't get why gs thinks that only lesbians wear garters, etc.  I have worn them, I'm married with 3 kids.  I'm lost on the whole thing, but I am sexy in anything  :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #56 on: 2007 August 30, 23:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could you all imagine if we all jumped the bones of every person we thought was sexy? On second thought that might be fun. lol

Ok I'll just sing with Armywife...

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts. And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
This George person is obviously 12. That statement indicates that he or she does not have as much life experience as he/she thinks he/she does. Be Less 12, please.

When I put on certain garments, of course I can tell if I look sexy or not. And gay men (who sometimes have exquisite taste, by the way) can also tell if a woman looks sexy in various garments.  

What a dumbass.

Come on Sparkle you can admit it, I'll admit it too. We go to our husbands all sexy looking with mud packs on our face. In our old torn up jogging pants and T-shirts, freak dancing. Saying, You know you want me big boy...ooops I better go back to singing now.

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #57 on: 2007 August 30, 23:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"
Could you all imagine if we all jumped the bones of every person we thought was sexy? On second thought that might be fun. lol

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts. And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan.

What a dumbass.

Come on Sparkle you can admit it, I'll admit it too. We go to our husbands all sexy looking with mud packs on our face. In our old torn up jogging pants and T-shirts, freak dancing. Saying, You know you want me big boy...ooops I better go back to singing now.

The sad but cute thing is, I am old, fat, and gravity has taken its toll, but he thinks I'm hot, because he only sees my big old butt...which is what caught his attention right off the bat...when I was young and firm. He also thinks Chakka Khan and Jennifer Lopez are hot, because of their big asses. My chubby chaser is the BEST.  :lol:

Still watching you guys
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #58 on: 2007 August 31, 00:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HawkGirl"

What a dumbass.

The sad but cute thing is, I am old, fat, and gravity has taken its toll, but he thinks I'm hot, because he only sees my big old butt...which is what caught his attention right off the bat...when I was young and firm. He also thinks Chakka Khan and Jennifer Lopez are hot, because of their big asses. My chubby chaser is the BEST.  :lol:

Trust me, I know about that gravity thing, one time I went to looking for my butt in the mirror. Doing the dog chasing it's tail thing, around in circles. I found it when it swung around and slugged me in the head, then saw it draggin on the ground. I said oh there you are, I was wondering where you went. My husband laughs at me because I search my head everyday for gray hairs. I thought I found one today, I keep threatening when I find one I'm getting the works done, but I think I'll just grow old gracefully and maybe frame it. He's almostly completely there now, that's what has me so paranoid. What I don't understand is why do men seem to get sexier the older they get, and we just seem to fall apart? But we live longer than they do? I think that's a conspiracy by men to make us feel more secure than we should.

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #59 on: 2007 August 31, 01:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm I stopped looking in the mirror and counting the greys. I just bleach my hair here and there!

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: