PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:44:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  MIKEY!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MIKEY!!!  (Read 30937 times)
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #30 on: 2007 August 09, 03:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SlayerAngel"
Kathy told me we can't have conversations about buubees without her there  Tongue

Couldn't she just 'catch up'?  'Cuz me likes boobies very much indeed, I do!

How do I like Boobies?  Let us count the ways...

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #31 on: 2007 August 09, 15:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boobehs!  :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #32 on: 2007 August 09, 16:13:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"

boobehs!  :lol:

:shock:
  Cheesy
 Cool

EDIT:  I would just like to add that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being naughty!

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #33 on: 2007 August 09, 16:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
MIKEY, you need to recognize when I'm in a goofy mood, hon, you'll survive longer. Yeah, he taught me many things that proper girls in my day were not supposed to learn, put a hammer in my hand at the age of eighteen months then had to stop me from using it to bang on my sister Gwen's head for all the shit she'd done to me. I was saying one word as I moved towards her, "revenge!" That was for tying me to a tree with a rope around my neck cause she wanted a puppy instead of a baby sister. Boobies don't offend me, seeing as I fed both of my kids with my own. And, I'll discuss what I like and if boobies is the topic, boobies is the topic! Meh! But, Gwen's penis was a funny topic... That's the Gwen from the board, not the bitch sister. Although, I have wondered if my sister has one attatched, I wonder many things about her... Like if she has all of her marbles in a bag like I do or if she's been playing with them and losing the damn things again... And I do like beer as well as rum! But not around the kid, I don't do that.

Actually, I figured you were goofing around, which is why I returned the goof offery.  LOL  Wait?  Wouldn't that mean that...you need to recognize when I'm in a goofy mood...Oh wait...that's not very difficult.  I'm always willing to joke around. Damn!

IKEY!!!
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #34 on: 2007 August 11, 02:52:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see that Mikey did not wait for me to get back. That makes me sad. Now I shall have to follow all of his posts, all around the phorums. :cry:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #35 on: 2007 August 11, 03:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He'll be back! He may be down sick right now, but he's a persistant little begger, you know.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #36 on: 2007 August 11, 06:27:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
He'll be back! He may be down sick right now, but he's a persistant little begger, you know.

LOL.  That I am.  I'm starting to feel much better.  Should be back to full operating capacity pretty quickly.  I know y'all miss me...

MIKEY!!!

IKEY!!!
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #37 on: 2007 August 14, 04:01:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"YOWZERS, PENNY!"

Hi, folks. Feeling 1000% today.  Thanks for being patient.  Nasty Head/chest cold.  Never had one that bad.

Miss me?

MIKEY!!!
"In six years, we can't find Osama bin Laden, but in those six years, we nailed Martha Stewart and Paris Hilton's ass to the wall."

IKEY!!!
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #38 on: 2007 August 14, 15:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More boobehs for you.
Glad you feel better, lets start arguing. :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #39 on: 2007 August 15, 08:37:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"
"YOWZERS, PENNY!"

Hi, folks. Feeling 1000% today.  Thanks for being patient.  Nasty Head/chest cold.  Never had one that bad.

Miss me?

MIKEY!!!
"In six years, we can't find Osama bin Laden, but in those six years, we nailed Martha Stewart and Paris Hilton's ass to the wall."

On a more serious note here, I had no idea who you were. I did a little search of your site, and although nudity does not offend me. Let's be a little real, most of the players for the Sims 2 are quite young. In fact I think I was reading on the site that was showing EA's profits and losses. Almost 65 percent of the players are under the age of 15. I honestly think although your sexy bra's and garters are very nice they should not be on your main page. Just a little respect for the younger players. If I had a site with that kind of stuff on it, I would make people upload me a  copy of their license and a phone number I could call to verify their age. I hope you have something in place for age verification.

Call me a prude, I've been called worse, but it's the mother and grandmother in me. I think kids today have enough to deal with, without this kind of stuff from a game site. We are adults, and therefore I hope most are qualified to make their own decisions on weather they want this stuff in their game or not. I don't know a mother or father alive for that matter that wants to see that sort of thing in their kids games at 12 or 13. To be honest if I came across that site or my grand-daughter came on that site searching for Sims stuff I'd be all over your host and they'd probably shut you down just so I'd shut up, cause I'd be a nutcase. On the main page I mean. Not inside away from prying eyes. :wink:

ETA Thank you Mikey for fixing it.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
georgesmiles
Landlubber

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #40 on: 2007 August 30, 03:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...too much rum...
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #41 on: 2007 August 30, 03:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "georgesmiles"
HawkGirl if you think bras and garters are sexy then you're a lesbian (which is fine btw) - only straight males and gay females should think them to be "sexy".

Look, it's a necromantic moron!

georgesmiles
Landlubber

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #42 on: 2007 August 30, 03:55:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, it's an autoerotic narcissist! Get over yourself.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #43 on: 2007 August 30, 04:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "georgesmiles"
Look, it's an autoerotic narcissist! Get over yourself.

How cute, it can edit posts. Are you gonna edit this one too?

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
MIKEY!!!
« Reply #44 on: 2007 August 30, 04:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm... wow... do you two know each other?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: