PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 01:35:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 392420 times)
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1080 on: 2007 September 04, 01:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes Nan did alot for the group to help escape Jan's name.  We all are grateful for it.  She went crazy!!!!!!  For once she had a say in stuff in the group and she flourished.  That's all she needed was go for it.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 2007 September 04, 01:32:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what I find to be the most disturbing/saddest point to all of this?  This one woman, for years, and I do mean YEARS, has mistreated, lied about, verbally and emotionally abused, spread gossip, issued hateful rants to some really, genuinely nice people who absolutely did nothing other than try and help her and be her friend.

True, she has not had the easiest of family situations, but that could be said about a number of people.  People that I know that do not seek pleasure in the destruction and degradation of those around them.  

I think that once you have been on Jan's "good" side, when she flips her switch and you become the most reviled person in her world, you are left with the feeling of "Huh?"  Not to mention, divulging personal information so viciously and vindictively that is is nauseating.

So, for those of you whom are still a member and are just reading here, take it from the evidence in front of you, your times coming - all you have to do is wait and she'll find a way to attack you too.  Or, you could be proactive and jump ship now before you are the object of her hatred and bitterness and plastered on a website.

EDIT:  Welcome Michelle!  I'm a member of your groups too.  Love 'em.  All of your groups are really wonderful - congratulations on weathering Hurricane Jan and Company :lol: .

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 2007 September 04, 01:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Welcome Marie.  I'm glad you decided to post.  All of you are welcome and we hold none of you  responsible for the craziness and disgusting displays of Jan's.

FYI:  As a side note, be careful here, there are paysites that troll here.  If you have sub accounts, they could ban you.  Even though none of you are booty pirates.  Just a "heads up".

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 2007 September 04, 02:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paysites?Huh  Trolls???  LOL   can't afford such things has paying for sims 2 stuff.  That's why I always look for the free stuff
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1084 on: 2007 September 04, 02:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry I reposted that rant. I thought I was keeping up. Won't happen again, me hearties.

Still watching you guys
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1085 on: 2007 September 04, 02:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No worries, Sparkle. The crazy is even better a second time.  :lol:

WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: 2007 September 04, 02:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: Holy cow, I got approved for membership........... wonder how long before I'm banned???
Had a good laugh while I was there tho, she's got messages posted from members(?) saying they feel bad she is leaving and will be missed. But not 1 rant is on there anywhere.
If she doesn't figure me out, I guess I'll have to unjoin, and I wanna get BANNED!!!!!

An aside---Is it just me? Or has her spelling actually improved just a tad?

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1087 on: 2007 September 04, 02:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe she spells better when calm. When she is all hate-filled the OTHER personality comes out and cannot spell. She might have a personality who is a high school graduate.  :lol:

Still watching you guys
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 2007 September 04, 02:29:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SparklePlenty          

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: 2007 September 04, 02:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you get in?Huh  I tried and got denied.  No her spelling is bad no matter what, just a bit better when calm
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: 2007 September 04, 02:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tomato"
WOW! I feel like I am watching a recovery group therapy session.  

I am insert your name and I use to be friends with Jan.

Thanks, Tomato.  I was trying to think what all this reminded me of and you hit it on the head, LOL.
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 2007 September 04, 03:06:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Paysites?Huh  Trolls???  LOL   can't afford such things has paying for sims 2 stuff.  That's why I always look for the free stuff

Same here.  I've never paid for anything.  Always went to the free sites.  Mainly because it was my way of rebelling against people making money off Maxis's meshes.  I have my own free site and have had it for years.  I have my own free server and free subdomain name.  It probably does help that my son-in-law, who lives with us, works at Time Warner so that a big flux of bandwidth doesn't alarm them.  When I was with DSL before my son-in-law moved in, my account got turned off twice because of too much bandwidth usage.  They said they thought my machine was sending out a virus.  They never said anything about suspecting I was running a server but I wondered if that's what they really thought.  So it was nice when my son-in-law started working for the cable company.  They don't question anything happening on his account.

I can see that some people honestly do need help with paying for their bandwidth and I always respected the wishes of the paysite owners.  But just in the last couple of months I have actually gotten a few things from the booty here.  I don't know why.  Oh, I know.  I learned from someone who regularly made things for TSR and she told me how they make money hand over fist there.  Tons of it.  But you guys and gals already know that, I'm sure.  Basically, I think it is wrong for anyone to sell their stuff.  Rotate your stock if you can't afford the bandwidth.  Or use Yahoo since they upped the maximum amount of space we're allowed to have over there.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 2007 September 04, 03:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan wanted to post my creatations up on her site, once I learned to create that is, I told her my stuff would have to be free.  I know what it's like to work one's but off, and have a creator say...you must pay for this.  Just isn't right at all.  I have better things to spend my money on....Sims EP's and shoes!!  I forgot rent, food and bills, ooops
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: 2007 September 04, 03:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately, I have a confession to make back before I knew better and found better Sims 2 stuff I *gasp* got a subscription to her site.  Will never ever ever ever do that again or anywhere else for that matter.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1094 on: 2007 September 04, 06:46:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O my goodness girls. Welcome to the Jan-survivors.  It's always nice to meet get new members here who aren't paysites or 12.
Do stick around. We have fun here, and it's not just rum and cookies. A lot of my fellow regulars create and none would refuse a request for guidance if you're stuck with something (if you ask nicely).
Cheers.
*breaks out special reserves of overproof*

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: