PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:20:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Anyone seen this yet?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anyone seen this yet?  (Read 39002 times)
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #60 on: 2006 November 22, 21:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so laughing at that second post...

Illegal?  So it is illegal for EA to have a download of an item on their site which they own the copyright of?...um...yeah...

And to the girl in the second post (As this is how it usually works)  I suppose her way of making herself feel better about downloading these items is by riding around on a moral high horse and bitching at everyone else for it?

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #61 on: 2006 November 22, 22:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Absolute"
Does she not realize the way to become a mod on S2C is by screwin the boss?  :shock:

Well, given her age, and Delphy's history, it's not out of the question...Wink

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #62 on: 2006 November 23, 03:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Quote from: "Absolute"
Does she not realize the way to become a mod on S2C is by screwin the boss?  :shock:

Well, given her age, and Delphy's history, it's not out of the question...Wink

damn, that's sickening.  In case anybody wants a link about that sick pervert just pm me.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #63 on: 2006 November 23, 03:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "paganwolf"
I was taught never to call a useless person an asshole, well because assholes are useful. Instead to call them a festering asshole, as these are totally useless you can't even take a shit when you have one. *quotes an RN*

Wolf

That put a rather disturbing visual in my head.
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #64 on: 2006 November 23, 03:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I locked the thread because we're not supposed to allow talk of it there (and if I didn't someone else would have). But I agree it's silly and overboard - the stuff is out there now, and I'm sure a lot of the people screaming about theft are loading up here and the exchange themselves.

and btw, I never screwed anyone to become a mod ... I must be missing out, wtf free sex and I got none Sad

edit

Quote from: "wicked_one"
why does everybody over there seem to think they're a moderator or the morality police? reminds me of little kids trying to get in their parents good graces by tattling on each other...
OoO you are sooo naughty...you stole!! how dare you!! I'm telling mom!! you're going to be grounded you evil bitch...

oh god, if you only knew. I headdesk a lot.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #65 on: 2006 November 23, 03:39:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"
Quote from: "sickpuppy"
It doesn't matter what you send to the girl, PM it or not. Chances are she won't get it. Maybe if you can get her email address off her profile...

How do I know? MTS2 will read whatever PM they feel like reading. I know because I have sent PMs via MTS2 then sent PMs on another site about the MTS2 message and lo and behold, that person never got the MTS2 PM.....

JM can attest to lack of privacy on MTS2 since he had a private chatroom talk evedropped on long ago.

Privacy is not to be had at MTS2, or even here or I would guess anywhere.....

Huh, interesting. I'll email her then.

That's totally untrue, I've never had any of my "bad" PM's go missing or anything out of the ordinary

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #66 on: 2006 November 23, 03:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
they were encouraging the exchange of donators' personal information so obviously the only time being "private" applies is when they're banning you from their "private" forum for your naughtiness.

I just wanted to take a second to clear this up as well. None of the site staff were encouraging this, some people (who were not and are not staff) did it of their own volition and when it was noticed, an immediate stop was put to it.

I'm not saying it was right to have been there in the first place, I definitely don't agree with it - but it was unnoticed at first. When it was noticed, it was disallowed and removed.

However that doesn't prevent them from moving on somewhere else and sharing the information on another site *coughthesimsvaultcough*
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #67 on: 2006 November 23, 03:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "discordkitty"
I locked the thread because we're not supposed to allow talk of it there (and if I didn't someone else would have). But I agree it's silly and overboard - the stuff is out there now, and I'm sure a lot of the people screaming about theft are loading up here and the exchange themselves.

and btw, I never screwed anyone to become a mod ... I must be missing out, wtf free sex and I got none Sad

Couldn't you have ripped the nasties a new one in the thread before you locked it?  Especially the one threatening the banning?

I'm so used to SomethingAwful.  If someone had said that on there, they'd probably get probated for at least a week.
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #68 on: 2006 November 23, 03:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

haha omg yes - something awful and the PMSing bitch mods. I hardly go there anymore, the forum has really gone downhill.

anyway, you're right - I should have stepped in and said something first - it was definitely not cool of them and my bad that I didn't. But the behavoir definitely wasn't overlooked.

In the future I will be saying something, because it's not cool to jump on some poor kid who probably has no idea what they're going on about. But really even if she DID know, some of them definitely stepped over the line.

The bye bye comment made me roll my eyes - she wasn't and wouldn't have been banned.

Those girls are seriously like hardcore rule mongers - I deal with it every damn day.
Benjamina
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #69 on: 2006 November 23, 04:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "discordkitty"

However that doesn't prevent them from moving on somewhere else and sharing the information on another site *coughthesimsvaultcough*

Where there's a will, there's a way, and it's naiive of anyone to think that just because they stopped doing it at one place, doesn't mean they won't find another place to continue to share information about filesharers.

Excellent reminder to us all to be vigilant against them, and to CYA.

ll right. No more Ms. Nice Guy.
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #70 on: 2006 November 23, 04:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*off topic*

discordkitty from the community?

omg are u bbf's with LyricLee? JKJK'

but i anyways you were always one of the better mods.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #71 on: 2006 November 23, 04:29:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes, one and the same

and no, I think I'm on that shitlist/most hated list now Tongue
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #72 on: 2006 November 23, 06:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
Quote from: "Your Mother Has Scurvy"
Quote from: "sickpuppy"
It doesn't matter what you send to the girl, PM it or not. Chances are she won't get it. Maybe if you can get her email address off her profile...

How do I know? MTS2 will read whatever PM they feel like reading. I know because I have sent PMs via MTS2 then sent PMs on another site about the MTS2 message and lo and behold, that person never got the MTS2 PM.....

JM can attest to lack of privacy on MTS2 since he had a private chatroom talk evedropped on long ago.

Privacy is not to be had at MTS2, or even here or I would guess anywhere.....

Huh, interesting. I'll email her then.

That's totally untrue, I've never had any of my "bad" PM's go missing or anything out of the ordinary

So it's "tottally untrue" because it's never happened to you, although it has happened to others?  mmhhmm

I have gotten PM notification e-mails from MTS2...and then...no PM.  I am banned from S2C but not MTS2...but now I have stopped signing in.  Why was I banned?  I could tell you if they told me.  Oh, and it's entirely (easily) possible to read PMs on a forum on VB software...my forum runs off it too.

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #73 on: 2006 November 23, 07:52:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's never happened to me and I've never heard a peep about it being done, about things being read in them or anything else. I'm sure no one cares enough about you to read or delete your PM's. I'm not arguing if it's possible or not, but I don't believe it's going on currently and I take what you say with many grains of salt. I'm sure your ban was VERY well earned.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #74 on: 2006 November 23, 09:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
It's never happened to me and I've never heard a peep about it being done, about things being read in them or anything else. I'm sure no one cares enough about you to read or delete your PM's. I'm not arguing if it's possible or not, but I don't believe it's going on currently and I take what you say with many grains of salt. I'm sure your ban was VERY well earned.

PirateBooty, when you say that's 'totally untrue,' to what are you referring? The fact that the incident in question didn't happen as sickpuppy said it did (and if you do "know" that, I'd dearly love to know exactly how you would be able to "know" that beyond a shadow of a doubt), or the fact that that sort of behavior is going on over there at all (and again, I'd really love to know your method for being able to monitor all of the actions of all of the moderators/admins on that community at all times).

I could just as easily say that it's totally untrue that family members would never steal from their families simply because it hasn't happened to me, but that would just be ridiculous.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: