PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 09:06:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Anyone seen this yet?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Anyone seen this yet?  (Read 38977 times)
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #45 on: 2006 November 22, 03:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi sheehaz i'm oniella! how dare---oh, it's not me after all.  she just possessed me and told me to download for her.  wow, it seems there's a lot of drama huh?  maybe she thinks she's earning a lot of brownie points when she did that.  poor kid, that broad used her to look "clean".  

:twisted:

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #46 on: 2006 November 22, 03:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest deleting them just so you can feel better about yourself.

I'm going to admit... I laughed a lot.

Oh yeah... we're mean mean and bad people here, huh. :lol:
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #47 on: 2006 November 22, 03:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "jesserocket"
Lawl. She sucks. And so does Lemmiwinks, for his failure to edit correctly!! Tongue

Waddaya mean? Madam, in a battle of editing skills, you, er, um, *I* am unarmed.

Edit... p3845909q7845; mzuidt

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #48 on: 2006 November 22, 04:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oniella was one of the first people to jump on the thread linking to BSB.  I have to agree that she's acting like a mod in the misguided hope that her goodly ways will bump her up to being an actual mod.  Either that or she's put herself really high up on imaginary moral ground there.
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #49 on: 2006 November 22, 04:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Either that or she's put herself really high up on imaginary moral ground there."

The amazing thing about that, is as they plummet to earth, they blame others.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
paganwolf
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #50 on: 2006 November 22, 04:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was taught never to call a useless person an asshole, well because assholes are useful. Instead to call them a festering asshole, as these are totally useless you can't even take a shit when you have one. *quotes an RN*

Wolf
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #51 on: 2006 November 22, 04:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suggest deleting them just so you can feel better about yourself.

Now why would this person think deleting shiny pay hairs would make the poor girl feel better about herself? Doesn't she know how good it feels to get free pay stuff? Why, it's just like Christmas!  :lol:

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Oniella was one of the first people to jump on the thread linking to BSB. I have to agree that she's acting like a mod in the misguided hope that her goodly ways will bump her up to being an actual mod. Either that or she's put herself really high up on imaginary moral ground there.

Perhaps she sees herself as a LyricLee in the making? Doesn't she know there can be only one LyricLee? Ahem.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #52 on: 2006 November 22, 04:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Vaughna"
There will always be good things to download regardless of whether or not a few insane, uptight, paysite creators take their files and go home.  Just because Retail Sims is no more doesn't mean the Sims world has come to a screeching halt.  It goes on.  And I have no trouble still finding things to download.  There are still plenty of free sites out there with good content.

i completely agree with you, ditto, amen, and all that good stuff Cheesy

ETA@Lucy: TG for that
ChloeFox
Landlubber

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #53 on: 2006 November 22, 04:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have wanted to PM people the link to this site, but never did because I knew that a mod would get it. Those people remind me of children in elementry school that tattle, & try to make people feel bad and lame out of spite. They are useless & completly retarded. Ever since this site has come up paying for Sims 2 content hasn't even crossed my mind. I don't feel bad that they are not getting the money that they think they need, I just feel happy to have neat things in my game. In the real world, what would they say in a face to face confrontation? LMFAOLOLOLOLOFLROFL  :twisted:

edit: Oniella is only 15!!! what a little bitch !!!
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #54 on: 2006 November 22, 04:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ChloeFox"
Oniella is only 15!!! what a little bitch !!!

S2C is full of young kids, which makes the issues of D's past so troubling. What exactly is the motivation for running the site since he doesn't play or create for the Sims?
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #55 on: 2006 November 22, 05:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
S2C is full of young kids, which makes the issues of D's past so troubling. What exactly is the motivation for running the site since he doesn't play or create for the Sims?

... power? :lol: Maybe the website has just become so important to him that he cannot let go...

~*insert drama music here*~
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #56 on: 2006 November 22, 05:08:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "coliss"
Quote from: "redisenchanted"

... power? :lol: Maybe the website has just become so important to him that he cannot let go...

~*insert drama music here*~

Hmmm, that's a relatively benign reason I hadn't thought of. In any case I'm creeped out by the whole thing. Another reason to love this site. I'd never know any of this without it.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #57 on: 2006 November 22, 06:23:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does she not realize the way to become a mod on S2C is by screwin the boss?  :shock:

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #58 on: 2006 November 22, 06:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Absolute"
Does she not realize the way to become a mod on S2C is by screwin the boss?  :shock:

That gave me a case of giggles.
Actually, that tactic applies to most places in the world.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Anyone seen this yet?
« Reply #59 on: 2006 November 22, 17:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ChaosKitten"
It's a shiny thing that tastes like gummi bears and cookies.

In that case. No wonder I have one. I ate it a long time ago.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: