PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 13:13:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...  (Read 53589 times)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
« Reply #150 on: 2007 July 31, 17:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, that's hilariously sad.
That poor guy...lol. :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 July 31, 17:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pillage Pearl"
But here you all stand fighting a fight, that doesn't exist, for EA (who seemingly could care less.)

You know I've seen this said many times here or the statement; EA is turning their heads.  Just because EA didn't sue anyone yesterday or probably won't sue anyone tomorrow doesn't mean they don't care or they've turned their heads.  Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were lawsuits.

And what are you going to do when EA does decided to go after paysites?  Hope they don't see you.  Change your ways and go free.   Have you even considered at this point what it may cost you if EA did go after you?  It would be a hell of a lot more than the few dollars you're making off your site.  Why not beat them to the punch rather than put yourself in that kind of hurt?

IMHO, EA weakens its copyright infringement case though when they post a news article, telling us that they consider TSR their top fansite. Also, inviting TSR and several small pay sites to their Bonvoyage Preview. In addition they also snubbed MTS2 the biggest free site, and one taking the lead against Pay sites. SO right now  me thinks Im not taking EA seriously, and will not upgrade to Sims 3 no matter how great it is. If they were to take TSR to court, how would that look to a judge?

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 July 31, 17:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock: Soupie's back!!! *has a small heart attack*

Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 July 31, 18:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh greetings, Soup - that avatar of yours really scares me. Eeeek! *hides behind RedLove*

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2007 August 07, 21:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Voide"
Quote from: "motorcitymaven"
Let me start by saying, I am not an owner, admin, mod or creator.  I am a Simmer.  I appreciate the creations and tools that have been made available to the Sims Community by all creators, owners etc.

Yeah.. right.. and I'm the Pope. Your post reeks of too much frustration that normally only paysite owners exert, not a casual simmer.

Looks like your the Pope, Asshat!!!

Listen. Here is a prime example of what happens when you 'assume'

I can tell you that Motorcitymaven is indeed a casual simmer and not a mod or owner of one of your proclaimed 'pay sites'.  You automatically assume she is because why would a mere player argue against what you do.  That argument I am not getting into right now.  The fact of the matter is, you sit back and call everyone that believes differently from you, "liars", and then wonder why they get frustrated enough to start fighting back.  Even when you don't purposely goad them into being combative.

Exactly like you folks did with me.  But unlike the rest of you, I don't get mad.  I start to have fun.  You don't understand that, and it makes you feel better to tell yourselves, "Oh yeah, we sure pissed that guy off..."

MIKEY!!!

P.S.  Really, it's okay. You can make fun of my screen-name if it makes you feel like a big person...LMFAO

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: 2007 August 07, 21:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft.
I was just over at S2C reading all your drivel, Mikey.
Poor me, you abused me, la de fucking da.
Every post you made, from the first! was snide, sarcastic, rude and insulting. And yet you cry for 10 pages over how abused you were and how awful everyone was treating you...turning it all around into insults at EVEN the people who trying to speak to you civilly.
And then I come here to see what's going on and Lo and be fucking hold, here you are holding a match beneath the pot and grabbing up a spoon again.
Good lord, you should put some of that stirring energy into culinary art.
How can a newbie wonder why people consider paysite owners to be rude and obnoxious, when YOU are the example they are given?
Good lord, you shold have read the FAQS, there's something in there to suit you...something about being 12...
 :roll:

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2007 August 07, 21:27:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post 'em if you got 'em....it's kittie litter

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 August 07, 21:32:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: 2007 August 07, 21:33:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 August 07, 21:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heeeeeeeeere's.......MIKEY!!!

your favorite pain in the ass troll
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2007 August 07, 21:37:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2007 August 07, 21:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2007 August 07, 21:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DO NOT FEED THE...ANIMALS

obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 August 07, 22:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 August 08, 04:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
Pfft.
I was just over at S2C reading all your drivel, Mikey.
Poor me, you abused me, la de fucking da.
Every post you made, from the first! was snide, sarcastic, rude and insulting. And yet you cry for 10 pages over how abused you were and how awful everyone was treating you...turning it all around into insults at EVEN the people who trying to speak to you civilly.
And then I come here to see what's going on and Lo and be fucking hold, here you are holding a match beneath the pot and grabbing up a spoon again.
Good lord, you should put some of that stirring energy into culinary art.
How can a newbie wonder why people consider paysite owners to be rude and obnoxious, when YOU are the example they are given?
Good lord, you shold have read the FAQS, there's something in there to suit you...something about being 12...
 :roll:

Awwwww...did you have to get help to type all that out?  LOL

Actually, I just thought since you had your own people in our forum, it would be only fair that I come over here and be an annoyance.

As for us being rude and obnoxious...Care to take a guess at who started the whole "I SHOULD HAVE EVERYTHING FOR 100% FREE" whiney-assed drivel?

The FAQs? C'mon, that shit was written by the very folks that believe the drivel you believe is right and should be.

Life ain' Burger King, folks.  You can't always have it your way.

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: