PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 03:12:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5290 Members
Latest Member: troubleneko
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 138830 times)
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #135 on: 2007 July 18, 18:07:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for the sex mix-up :oops:

I don't examine every thread and profile here. I can understand why you went off......probably had several veins bulging out when you typed that. You need to save that reply and use it as email filler for other PSOB's (Paysite Sons a-bitches) when they start up like Suzy did here.

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #136 on: 2007 July 18, 18:47:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh boy.  What went on here while I was gone?  What's-his/her-face has deleted their post so I have no idea what they said.  

*Reminds herself never to make Paden angry.. never ever.. and applauds her at the same time because, quite frankly, it needed to be said.*

(Edited to add I just went back to see it wasn't one post.  Just a whole lot of people denying their illegal activities over and over again.  It does get quite frustrating, considering how obvious it really is that what they are doing is just plain wrong.)

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #137 on: 2007 July 18, 18:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I so enjoy this thread!  :lol:  My new heroes are Calalily and Paden for their excellent posts. And Ensign EO for making me laugh my ass off the chair.

I think the latest response by EA to Nouk is making everything clear. It can't be more clear than that except for real court business. Time to wake up, paysites!

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #138 on: 2007 July 18, 19:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "leilatigress"
I for one don't particularly care what you make from TSR as I think of it as walking up to some random person on the street and asking them how much they make a year at whatever job they do.  Yes I realize some of you will or have done this but honestly if someone was to do such to me I would say it's none of your business how much I make.  

Yes, in the situation you have given such a question is inappropriate.  However, that money in question would be legitimately gained unlike this.  Her further resistance in answering the question speaks volumes to me.  Any numerical answer would of been accepted.  She knows how wrong she is, despite how much lip service she'll continue to give.  She came here on an agenda and failed miserably.

I hope for every penny she gets illegally from TSR that she feel the weight of guilt and shame.  

As for your jackasses comment, that was unnecessary.  You're acting as bad as those you feel so strongly against.  Again as I told you in the ol' mama hecubus thread, if you truly feel that way, leave.  Save us your bitching.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #139 on: 2007 July 18, 20:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "leilatigress"
(snipped for your sanity)we also have some rude abrasive jackasses as well. (snipped because it was 'blah blah blahness')

Well, hell. Since when is that a bad thing? OMGLOLWTFBBQPWNT on the internet. Thanks for playing...drive thru...

Edited to add:

As the Pescado stated previously to Neptune's miff about flames to 'innocent' people; the behavior of harassment is not considered to be fun nor condoned. As hypocritical as it sounds coming from myself -- we do have honor.  I would like to propose that not all people whom flame a paysite creators guestbook/PM inbox are pirates from The Site That Must Not Be Named! There are independent trolls on the Net afterall that like to pretend they are contributing to the paysite controversy on their own by committing random acts of stupidity.

In which case I say to those particular people --> GTFO. YOU FAIL!

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #140 on: 2007 July 18, 21:49:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for your post, AnneBonny.  I think you responded to that particular issue very well.  

When people post a recanting of their antics here, like the one 11 (12) year old who spammed up the TSR forums, they typically get told that it's ineffective and dumb.  

We don't control what people do.  Stop blaming us for it.

leilatigress
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #141 on: 2007 July 18, 22:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
I hope for every penny she gets illegally from TSR that she feel the weight of guilt and shame.

I agree with you on this one, but I will still stand by the fact it's her choice to name a dollar sign or not.  Antagonizing her over and over again about said money is just redundant.  

As for your jackasses comment, that was unnecessary.  You're acting as bad as those you feel so strongly against.  Again as I told you in the ol' mama hecubus thread, if you truly feel that way, leave.  Save us your bitching.

How am I acting as bad as those I feel so strongly against?  The fact that you take my comments as bitching prove my point of inability to clearly set the mood for what you are typing.  Now get the stick out of your ass and grow up!  :roll:  The fact several threads have called YOU out of line is damning enough.  Yes you are a pirate here's your damn gold star for the day.  You treat people on this forum like they owe you something and they don't.  The fact that Hecubus even brought up that thread might have told you that you might be a little nicer when telling people what to do and not be so damn shocked when they tell you to go fuck off.  

Now, back on topic.  
Quote from: "evilredduckie"

f you have nothing witty to say it is better to be silent
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
djslippyman
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #142 on: 2007 July 18, 22:29:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think we'll see Neptune Suzy anymore, the few odd people stopped complimenting her "pleasant" demeanor and she still won't answer the obvious questions.  What a loss.  :roll:
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #143 on: 2007 July 18, 22:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden.....very errr nicely put!  I had to go smoke too after reading it!   I may even have to have a marguarita just to go back and experience it again.

I didn't understand the whole "package" thing because I am not a creator. I assumed that SimPe created a different type of file, but I have since learned that is not correct.  So for some of us who don't do a lot with the actually files other than put them in our download folder, I think this has been extremely helpful to understand.

*sending a case of rum to Paden cause she really deserves/needs it*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #144 on: 2007 July 18, 23:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Leilatigress, you're a funny lady.  Check your PM's for my response if you care to read it.

Armywife:  Would it help for people like you, non-creators, to see and have explained what exactly is in a package file to see what the big fuss is and for your personal education?

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #145 on: 2007 July 19, 00:21:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Technically, there's no particular rule anywhere against TSR paying anyone anything they wish, seeing as the people involved technically are not selling EA content, but the labor involved in creating said content. Even non-profit organizations have paid employees. In fact, the creators involved do not even necessarily work with packages themselves. A creator can be paid solely for the production of meshes and textures, which is entirely legal.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #146 on: 2007 July 19, 00:37:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only problem there JM, is the argument that is used is:
 "we need the money for the bandwidth...sob sob"

If the sites actually came out and said:
"we really dont need the money, but we're greedy and you are a sucker to pay"
or
"the money doesnt go to JUST pay the bandwidth but a couple of hundred goes to this person, a couple of hundred to that person..."
or
"we are raking in a ton of dough and you sucker kids are paying for my BMW"

I think a lot more people would be upset.  But I think there are enough sheep that actually believe...really believe...that its just to cover bandwidth; and we know that is a lie.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #147 on: 2007 July 19, 00:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Responding to Pescado's Post:
They're not selling EA content?  What happened to 75%+ of the packages they make being EA's?  Does NeptuneSuzy put her creations into packages or not?  I feel like you have information I don't so please enlighten me.

From what I understand of how TSR works, it's like she's on commission rather than a regular employee.   NeptuneSuzy is a creator who gets paid per a set number downloads (10,000?), not a mod of the TSR forum who simply works there so while I see the parallel to your analogy, I don't think it entirely fits.  

And you're right that they could be paid for the meshes and textures only and it would be legal.  I'll concede my statement was based more on what I feel is right than what would hold up in court.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #148 on: 2007 July 19, 01:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Armywife:  Would it help for people like you, non-creators, to see and have explained what exactly is in a package file to see what the big fuss is and for your personal education?[/quote]

I have actually been given the information.  But, for others it might be useful.  I think, just from my perspective, that the file type was the confusing issue due to references made about how the file goes into the game as a package file.  Since I pm'ed someone and asked, it was very helpful to understand what the difference is to further educate what exactly EA "owns" and doesn't.  So, I say...post on!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
FartyJuan
Landlubber

Farty Tree

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #149 on: 2007 July 19, 02:29:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Armywife:  Would it help for people like you, non-creators, to see and have explained what exactly is in a package file to see what the big fuss is and for your personal education?

:roll:

From this non-creator to missangelica:  Sure, when you stop being an uptight condescending tardspider and get the know-it-all stick out of your ass.  

All's I know about packages is they contain a bunch of 0's and 1's, that's what they boil down to.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: