PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 21, 20:17:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 19 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 131181 times)
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #315 on: 2007 July 22, 04:19:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to know, too... you guys figured out who Peachfish was and then were all like "HOLY CRAP". I'm curious...
Quote from: "armywife"
missa - No Neptune Suzy unless she lurks. I did however see a post at TSR about it wasn't Thomass but some other guy who is an admin I think his name was Steve, who had a conference call with EA concerning their content being uploaded to the exchange and an investigation into it. I have looked again to find it, but of course I couldn't. Should have gotten it the first time, dammit!
Neptune Suzy was funny, but this is just ridiculous. They're certainly not hiding under the guise of "we're not a BUSINESS", are they? Conference call, now that's really something. :roll: Their content, too. I don't know which gets me worse.

And on a side note, I really like your signature. It made me laugh and then chuckle quietly to myself afterwards.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
cheekylilgirl
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #316 on: 2007 July 22, 08:01:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Alisha_x"
Peachfish, would it be okay if you sent me a PM, too?  I've been lurking this thread and would like to know who you are, lol.  Smiley

Peachfish, I am not a lurker but not much of a poster either.. so I don't see the need to really know who you are.  Curiousity is not enough of a reason for me.    

It appears your speaking (in PM and openly) to some of the right people here to give you advice or their viewpoints and talk about your concerns.  

You are a newcomer to this forum but not the community so all I need to say is welcome.

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #317 on: 2007 July 22, 10:56:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, you guys are incredible. Thank you so much for all those kind words. They are very much appreciated and I’m feeling much more ‘at home’ here already.  Cheesy

I hope I won’t offend anybody by not sending out any more PM’s. There is a fair amount of people here who already know who I am, and one day it won’t be necessary for me to hide behind another name anymore. I’m going to ask you to please be patient until that happens. (For any spies, though: I have nothing to do with TSR, so no need to speculate over there).  :twisted:

Right, enough, mushiness. I brought some bottles. Finest Caribbean stuff I could find. Anybody? *Hands out rum – and a pancake for RedLove*

Typos

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #318 on: 2007 July 22, 11:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww. Crap. I just asked too. Gah. Then again, I don't want to know who you are, just what your site is... Sad Does that still count? Grr.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #319 on: 2007 July 22, 18:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Peachfish"
I hope I won’t offend anybody by not sending out any more PM’s. There is a fair amount of people here who already know who I am, and one day it won’t be necessary for me to hide behind another name anymore. I’m going to ask you to please be patient until that happens. (For any spies, though: I have nothing to do with TSR, so no need to speculate over there).
Fine, be that way! You SUCK!1!1
... No, not really. But you know that no matter what you say they're going to just keep on speculating. :lol: How can they know for sure you aren't from TSR just because you say so? What if you're lying and only saying that to throw them off? Oooh.
Anyway, I'm guessing you have a pretty popular site to be so worried about being discovered. That or you just enjoy being all Secret Squirrely. 'Tis cool.
And I almost get the feeling that another comment posted by someone else was meant to be condescending... Huh.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #320 on: 2007 July 22, 18:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Wraps Silvercoin in tin foil from head to toe* Repeat after me:

There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #321 on: 2007 July 22, 19:04:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"

There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel. There are NO conspiracies! There is NO secret squirrel.

Thanks ERD I had to clean up the tea that I just spewed all of the place when reading this.

There is no consipiracy I promise.  And no, it is not TSR or even related to TSR.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #322 on: 2007 July 22, 19:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, there's a secret suirrel! :lol:  Cool! Can I have it? Plxxxx! I will share rum and everything.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #323 on: 2007 July 22, 19:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Silvercoin"

But you know that no matter what you say they're going to just keep on speculating. :lol: How can they know for sure you aren't from TSR just because you say so? What if you're lying and only saying that to throw them off? Oooh.

Better have them wondering about that than thinking up new ways to 'lure' and 'bait' people into subscriptions, no?  :lol:

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #324 on: 2007 July 22, 19:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys will live from not knowing her usual username - unless you can't live not knowing our real names either - I mean, no one offline calls me calalily - not even Mrs. Calalily - sorry to break it to you.

Quote from: "Silvercoin"
How can they know for sure you aren't from TSR just because you say so? What if you're lying and only saying that to throw them off?

It's not as if her mission is to become Thomass's mistress and kill him with poison in his sleep, or let us all in to assrape him.  :lol: It's simple, and has been done before, but she might get better results.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #325 on: 2007 July 22, 20:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Hands out rum – and a pancake for RedLove*

:shock: No Cookie? Sad

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #326 on: 2007 July 22, 20:20:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gives cookies to Red cause she's probably still hungry*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #327 on: 2007 July 22, 20:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Better have them wondering about that than thinking up new ways to 'lure' and 'bait' people into subscriptions, no? :lol:
True enough, but I think TSR has a separate department specifically for that kind of fishing so it's pretty unlikely they'd stop even if there were a TRAITORZZZ!!! in their midst.

Say what you will, disbeliever! But while I'm sitting at home, safe and snug in this new full-body metallic protector device, you'll be at home getting your mind probed by aliens! NEENER NEENER!

Quote from: "calalily"
It's not as if her mission is to become Thomass's mistress and kill him with poison in his sleep, or let us all in to assrape him. :lol:
... Ick. Glad that's not the plan, because that's just nasty. Contact is required for the first one and generally required for the second, and you'd have to be a sneaky little spy with a strange fascination with crappily made Egyptian items to be willing to touch that.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #328 on: 2007 July 22, 20:25:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am. I'm stuck here with my brother who can't even make a piece of freakin' toast. I've been eating cheese and hotdogs for about a day now.   :lol: I wish my mom would teach him how to cook. I would cook but he's afraid he's going to burn his house down so he never plugged his stove up. It's too heavy for me to use.

Silvercoin-

She's not from TSR trust me.  :shock: Somebody has been sniffin' markers! Paranoia is NOT fun- trust me I'm very paranoid.  :lol:

Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #329 on: 2007 July 22, 20:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
She's not from TSR trust me. :shock: Somebody has been sniffin' markers! Paranoia is NOT fun- trust me I'm very paranoid. :lol:

... I was joking. I never thought she was from TSR in the first place. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: