PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 12:48:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysites: Habitat43
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysites: Habitat43  (Read 54393 times)
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
Re: New paysites: Habitat43
« Reply #135 on: 2008 April 09, 22:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's provinces.
yup.  towns and provinces.

Hey! We have cities, too! As a matter of fact I live in one Wink. I know that Canada has a (an undeserved, I must say!) reputation for being provincial, but it's not so provincial that we don't have enough people to make major cities Grin.

I admit my response is very late. Come on, I was at work!

I thought your cities were called provinces. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 April 09, 23:09:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought your cities were called provinces. 

I hope you're just being a naughty kid, you! Angry Wink

If not, forgive me for being a brat (or for assuming that you were trying to be one, heh). No, provinces & territories=states, cities=cities, and towns=towns, if that helps.
LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 April 09, 23:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't worry, Karminger. I don't do the touristy thing often, if at all. My mom was all "ooohhhHHHHH! Let's go to Millennium Park and see the beeeeaaaaan!" And yes, she kinda said it like that Roll Eyes. Twas really kinda sad. I don't get most of the "modern art" at that park anyway. But I do love the Taste of Chicago! It's made of yum and awesome!

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2008 April 09, 23:53:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love your cities, Mando. My favorite is Montreal - it's like having a bit of Europe just 3-1/2 hours away.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 April 10, 00:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Habitat 43... Is that what section of the zoo they keep the shit-making twats in these days?? Just askin...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: 2008 April 10, 01:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, I wasn't being naughty on purpose!  It was explained to me like that.  You live in the province of blah, in the town of blah. 

not like you are too small to be a city, but that you just called them that instead of cities... or something to that effect.    Grin

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 April 10, 01:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, I wasn't being naughty on purpose!  It was explained to me like that.  You live in the province of blah, in the town of blah. 

not like you are too small to be a city, but that you just called them that instead of cities... or something to that effect.    Grin

Someone was yanking your chain then, you poor thing. There are definitely cities in Canada; the mistake may have come from the fact that every time an American newscast or program talks about a city in Canada, it's always "Vancouver, Canada" or "Halifax, Canada", instead "Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada" or "Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada". It sounds like those who informed you of that were getting close to the correct answer, but just missed it Cheesy.

I love your cities, Mando. My favorite is Montreal - it's like having a bit of Europe just 3-1/2 hours away.

I love Montreal, too. Beautiful and loads of fun. I thought about moving there at one point, but decided against it.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 10, 02:03:28 by mando » Logged
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 April 10, 02:03:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Montreal is nice, if not very busy. I admit that I haven't seen much of it, just the highways with the crazy drivers and some of the bigger sights. Now, Quebec City is a lovely place. Walking around the crowded buildings, the cobbled lanes and basking in the atmosphere is an experience of its own. Quebec itself is very beautiful, everyone seems to have a swimming pool!

I live in Manitoba (a province Wink ) and in the city of Winnipeg. Being in the prairies there is not much to see, I much prefer the rocky terrain of Ontario or the hills in Nova Scotia. Plains and grains gets tiring after a while.

Come visit Sammytopia
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: 2008 April 10, 02:42:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone was yanking your chain then, you poor thing.

Oh noes! My mommy lied to me!   Cheesy

LadyPirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2008 April 10, 02:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to live in the country or small rural town one day. I think it would be a lot less stressful than being in the city, but I'm a city girl, and I find small towns rather...creepy. I don't want everyone to know my business. Maybe one day when I'm a rich novelist ( Roll Eyes) I'll have a home in the city, and a nice quiet place in the country where I can do my writing in a nice, quiet, relaxed environment.

It's like taking a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night...I just don't get it.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 April 10, 04:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Toronto, Mando.  Especially the Eaton Center which was a wonderful shopping experience.  Grin  I swear, my husband says all the time if it's got a mall, I've probably been there.  Tongue  However, Montreal is also very beautiful as is Niagara Falls, which I know is so touristy, but it is really breathtaking.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 April 10, 05:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Went on a trip to Montreal four years ago while on a cross Canada volunteer program. Beautiful city. I would love to go visit Ottawa again someday too. We lived twenty minutes away and got to go there quite often.

Being from rural Alberta, getting a chance to see other parts of Canada was a great experience.  Smiley

« Last Edit: 2008 April 10, 05:48:03 by Markus » Logged
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 April 10, 06:58:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My travels: let me tell you them.
(Warning: Very Long)
I've been almost everywere in the US, there are a couple places I have yet to go to that REALLY facinate me. Me and my dad wanted to go to New Orleanes in a couple of years, and me and my mom want to visit the Carolina's.
The west is absolutly beautiful. Take my word on that. I've been to the Badlands, over the Rockies, and to San Francisco, and all I can say is that pictures can't sum up what it's truely like. I have a folder full of pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge that turned out dissapointing. The Bay is absolutly one of the most beautiful places I've been in my life. (I loved the sourdough too!)
The south is nothing like I could have imagined. Being a yankee I expected (shame shame shame on me) typical southern yokels, but everyone was really sweet to us. In Kentucky, the waitress at the restaurant we ate at for a couple days remembered our names. I did get sweet tea pushed on me like crack though.  Roll Eyes
And, because I'm so white, I have to say that I loved the East. I'm such a history buff that I was going nuts the whole trip. My sister could have cared less. Me and my grandparents had to drag her to every presidents house, authors home, and battle ground. Plus, the scallopes were delicious.  Grin 

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 April 10, 07:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty well travelled myself:

Ireland about 10 times (always to see family), England, Malaysia, Singapore, America, France, Germany and almost all the States in Australia.

Damn, all that in almost 16 12 years!

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2008 April 10, 08:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I didn't eat the fabled rodini's because they tasted like garlic cheesy pull aparts to me :/
I blame my group, they kept pushing me to buy something because we had to go... curses on them! Maybe I pointed at the pullaparts instead of the rodini's
But they looked SO SIMILAR.
*sits and frowns* You didn't go and replace them all did you Cal? You feverish crazy rodini nutbag? Tongue

Nothing similar about them.  Pullaparts are loaf shaped - rodinis are round freeform loaves.  You do not hold the key.  Cry And if I did hide them, it was for my own protection. Tongue

BTW: Cala, regarding the promise of a North American food tour, I'm game if you are. Just let me get through this next back surgery, m'kay?  Grin

You have a year - and probably more before I'm rich enough to afford the holiday without selling one of my children (although I do have two..........nah - they'd complain).  Cheesy

OMG you traitor! Resist the tourist brigade! Resist, I tell you!

I'm very anti tourist activity.  I'm not one for sightseeing, which bores me senseless.  Grin

almost all the States in Australia.

Which one haven't you seen?  I haven't been to WA, NT, or Tas - and will be going to Tas this winter.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: