PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 01:37:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 589726 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
ARR!

All Pescados Suck

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #390 on: 2007 March 17, 19:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

*Emma moons sherrie_sim

AHH my eyes   :oops:

what I can say is that this person is a very talented prominant member who talents are wasted on TSR

Pm me, I want to know. I'll never tell anyone, cross my heart :lol:

[edit] NVM I just checked my inbox, and you already have! Silly me Tongue Thanks Sherrie Cheesy
scribble
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2007 March 17, 20:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hope enalya (I assume itīs Enayla) wont become FA.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/enalya/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/enayla/

blog:
http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/enalya/blog/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/enayla/blog/
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2007 March 17, 20:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww. I love Enayla's skins, and I must say that the art on her homepage is some of the best I've ever seen in terms of fantasy art (I adore her zombie painting). I'd be extremely sad to see her turn into a FA over there Sad

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2007 March 17, 20:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Enayla"
Anyway, here I am, and I think I might well have come to stay.

Uh, isn't the motto of TSR something like, "We own your soul!"  Even if she did decide to leave, who says her creations would ever be removed?

I like Enayla's skins quite a bit, but from an artistic appreciation point of view. (She's a fantastic artist.)  Generally in practice, they make sims look way too shiny, and I always have the urge to edit out the beauty marks on some of them.  (I'll stick to the Lin edits of Louis skins, thanks, for my normal simming needs.)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: 2007 March 17, 20:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love her skins too - and she has in her TOS no paysites - so you would think she is against them.  

However, while she has promised TSR multitudes, she's actually uploaded them to MTS2 and Insim already - so I think it's fine.  She may just want a bit more exposure, and as she writes in her blog - she used to go there a lot and like the forum atmosphere.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: 2007 March 17, 20:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

*Emma moons sherrie_sim

AHH my eyes   :oops:

what I can say is that this person is a very talented prominant member who talents are wasted on TSR

Can I have another hint? *very nosy* Sad

OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2007 March 17, 20:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hope that she doesn't start submitting there exclusively. I bet Thomas is just creaming over this though, and I bet you anything that he's offering her the world, if she were to become an FA.

pssst red if you wanna know PM, that was the offer put on the table Wink

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: 2007 March 17, 20:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "OneEyedWillie"
I really hope that she doesn't start submitting there exclusively. I bet Thomas is just creaming over this though, and I bet you anything that he's offering her the world, if she were to become an FA.

I am almost certain he is. I know he's done this before and I must say he can be VERY persuasive, and generous with his offers when he really wants someone.
I hope Enayla rises above the temptation of some money from a game; she is a real artist who I assume makes a living at least partially off her art. I'd be very bummed if she became FA, I use her skins (the non fantasy one mostly) almost exclusively.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: 2007 March 17, 22:31:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jysudo"
I have just been over to TSR forums (puke) as I need to check on some info for Seasons ...

AND

noticed that atwa's title is now Artist Manager and my, my...she is promoting it all the way isn't it...using a TSR email addy and putting that banner there as her signature on the forums and the blogs. It makes me sick.  

I wonder if she has a private life away from her TSR Artist Manager Status??!  :roll:

EXACTLY! ...that's what she's been like since she got the position, from day one, she was looking down her nose, making demands and generally telling us all who was the boss in no uncertain terms another word to discribe her is 'condecending' for example: (condecending parts in bold)

Anita (2/5/2007 9:55:36 PM): how are you? i have had a bit of a bad moment again... is it never going to stop..
sherrie_sim (2/5/2007 9:55:50 PM): why what's up?
Anita (2/5/2007 9:57:14 PM): itīs the business with Sue I had during the weekend... I was being nice and PMd her and it all went wrong and I had a  with Thomas and sent him a sarcastic Pm and so on..
Anita (2/5/2007 9:57:48 PM): but we have kissed and mede up so itīs not a problem anymore
sherrie_sim (2/5/2007 9:57:50 PM): what with sue and the weekend ??
Anita (2/5/2007 10:00:09 PM): I asked how she had been doing as I hadnīt heard from her for over a week, Then I also asked her if she had had any of the FAs contacting her for help as I have had several from "My artists" and I also told her I had replied in the FA forum as a member helping another member about stuff I knew.. so she woouldnīt think I took over her territory..
Anita (2/5/2007 10:00:37 PM): but she of course had to missunderstand
sherrie_sim (2/5/2007 10:00:40 PM): sue, as in cyclone?
Anita (2/5/2007 10:00:45 PM): yeah
Anita (2/5/2007 10:01:59 PM): she thought I had answer in her place and I didnīt need that, she had just been away for a couple of days.. to long to explain..
Anita (2/5/2007 10:02:21 PM): anyway, she also said that we should not have been starting our jobs yet.
Anita (2/5/2007 10:04:46 PM): she said thomas never said we should start.. well, he told me that when he announced us it was the start... I also mail the guys, and she said no you shouldnīt do that, Thomas never said so.. *sigh*... they told me to mail them,.. everything went wrong and then she alo said that she asked t about the support system not being ready and we should wait for that. another *sigh*

so basically atwa is manager of SA and sue is manager of FA, anita went to sue and said in a condisending manner "Then I also asked her if she had had any of the FAs contacting her for help as I have had several from "My artists" in other words she was asking sue if she had as many sheep as anita has, when sue tried to put her ego back into perspective, anita got on her im and tried to play the victim (hence the "sighs") and make sue look bad to everyone.

[further down the LONG LONG PM]

Anita (2/5/2007 10:20:29 PM): so he went online and we talked again and this time he had to calm me down... so I felt better. He said I had the bigger responsability and he does have faith in me.. and he also said that he wasnīt angry at me.... for writing like I had...
sherrie_sim (2/5/2007 10:21:25 PM): he seems a nice guy
Anita (2/5/2007 10:22:31 PM): he really is, someone you want to hug all the time... I had done what I was supposed to and Sue doesnīt really know what I do.. I PMd her and said i had talked to him and all was fine on my side.. but she never replied in that

and Sue doesnīt really know what I do.. again hinting that her job is somehow higher than sues...condecending.

[/b]

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: 2007 March 17, 22:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm shall I send her a nasty Pm now or later? lol I shall now refer to her as Le Bitch.

Oh yea and thanks for satisfying my nosiness sherrie Cheesy

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: 2007 March 18, 10:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well my nosieness is satisified Smiley

Thats two good artists ('PutanginaMo' and Sherrie_Sim) escaping TSR's clutchers.  Well done Cheesy

We will destroy TSR!!!  :evil:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2007 March 18, 10:43:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks!! CaptainJojoba!

well, as of now i have reieved so muh help from you guys about building a new site. Thank you very much!
But i need more resources about making new site.. about the FTP, and all that!

Please help me, So i can finished my business w/ this and to TSR!
speCially you THOMAS and you ATWA! Go buried yourself together w/ your Dried CreatioNs!

thanks!!!!!!

Im so happy to be Here! Cheesy  Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2007 March 18, 11:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You still have alot to prove, you could still be another little spy like The T or mister Tea or whatever the heck he calls himself.

Inactive
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2007 March 18, 12:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm curious to know who PutanginaMo is at TSR too Smiley
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2007 March 18, 21:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would TSR need a spy? Anyone can come here and read pretty much everything that goes on here. There are no behind-the-scenes machinations going on like over there.

Atwa... needs to just stfu and go away. I'm already tired of her, and I've never had to deal with her personally. Between her swelled head from her undeserved FA status and the power trip from being an "Artist Manager", I'd love someone to just run her over with a truck. All that nonsense about Sue and how she doesn't know what she's doing is just stupid. It's inconceivable to me that someone as shallow, snotty and untalented as Atwa could even be in the same category as CycloneSue anyway.

I'm starting to feel left out though, Thomas has never asked me to be a FA. I want to be able to tell him to go suck my dick too Sad

*note:
Liegenschonheit is female and does not actually have a dick or any of the accompanying paraphernalia.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: