PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:16:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 586218 times)
lazyviolet
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #360 on: 2007 February 20, 06:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i don't have a membership, but i've uploaded clothing and screenshots over there. i was just looking through the free clothes and realized how much i HATE when people make a shitty outfit, then recolor it 10 times. :evil:
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: 2007 February 20, 23:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one question I have is who photoskins hair? Chaz's meshes are fine... I have friggin' retexture them. Grr...

Speaking of him, what happened to his uploads at MTS2? Does anyone have them? *runs off to SFV* Bleh.
FreetobeJulie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2007 February 21, 05:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I go to TSR and download the free stuff (and of course the FA downloads in the booty), but I'd never pay for a subscription.  I don't believe in paying for a pixelated product.  I think the FAs have some great downloads, it just bothers me that pretty much everything good at the site is pay.   About Chaz's hair - I was always so disappointed when, after waiting for so long for ChazDesign's hair sets to be in the free section, I put them in my game and they looked like crap.  Sad  I thought it was something wrong with my computer, but other people commented that they looked bad, too.   The meshes are pretty good, but no one ever seems to make good retextures.  I'd love to see your retextures, flyingpigeon.   :wink:

Julie =)
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2007 February 21, 06:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the fact that they don't respond when you don't say something positive about what was created.  While I still had a sub at TSR, I downloaded one of Chaz's hair that had just been released.  Binned it myself (because I never trust it when people say they did it themselves).Opened up bodyshop and checked out the blond recolour and noticed the inside of the hair was jet black, just like the black color.  So of course, I think I'll get a response about it when I left a message in his guest book (around the beginning of Jan) regarding the 'miscoloring'...yeah, no response yet...Talk about quality and customer service :x
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2007 February 24, 18:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got banned from TSR for sending private messages to all the featured creators with a link to this site, including Thomas.  Smiley
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: 2007 February 24, 21:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pyromaniac"
I got banned from TSR for sending private messages to all the featured creators with a link to this site, including Thomas.  Smiley

well I got my mini site and SA deleted because someone from this site donated to a site that I was asked to upload to. They dont like connections to here no matter how obscure they may be.

of course I also got thrown out because Atwa's a lying bitch stalker, but that's another story.

Love your avitar, do you have an Atwa version?

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2007 March 09, 11:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

here's my avatar! haha!
SurlyMermaid
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2007 March 09, 20:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol thats funny !
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: 2007 March 10, 02:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CleopAtwa the Pirate? Priceless!

I keep meaning to change my av to "Brad Hamilton" in his pirate suit from "Fast Times At Ridgemont High". It's goofy.

OT: Did you guys hear they think they may have found Blackbeard's sunken ship (Queen Anne's Revenge, I think)? http://www.ah.dcr.state.nc.us/qar/

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: 2007 March 11, 21:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's something I found amusing ...

my friend sent me this today, I have no idea what forum it came from, but I will ask

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2572/nitmf9.png

as you can see in the screen, atwa is now calling herself NitNIt, the reason for this she claims is

I got this nickname many years ago, my friends in England thought it was easier to say than Anita, so I´m stuck with it and it´s kinda cute

Sorry to burst your bubble Nit, coming from england myself, I know that the name anita, is actually also an english name, and even english people with the worst speech impediments have no trouble pronouncing it.

However the term NIT in an english term to discribe a dumbass, or an idiot, naming her nit twice, would imply she's a double idiot. Nit is also a term to discribe a parasite, an egg of a parasite, or blood sucking louse ..so draw your own conclusions.

a nit is not 'cute' in fact it's quite ugly, although anita has always had problems distinguishing the difference.

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/articles/louse.html

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: 2007 March 11, 21:25:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's hilarious :lol: Well guess I can call her dumbass and she wont get it huh? Thanks for posting this Sherrie

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2007 March 11, 22:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"

as you can see in the screen, atwa is now calling herself NitNIt, the reason for this she claims is

I got this nickname many years ago, my friends in England thought it was easier to say than Anita, so I´m stuck with it and it´s kinda cute

Wow - I would never have thought to shorten Anita to Nit...  maybe Nita, but never Nit. (or NitNit)

Maybe she thought they said NitNit when they were really calling her a Nitwit?
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: 2007 March 11, 23:00:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe they were actually calling her Neetneet. I do prefer Nitnit.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: 2007 March 12, 04:57:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
Maybe they were actually calling her Neetneet. I do prefer Nitnit.

I've heard her called a lot of things, but neet (neat) is not one them!

maybe they should call her nit nurse.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: 2007 March 12, 11:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snickers* That girl really is a louse. She sucks people dry! That's why I bet they named her that, poor soul. No, wait, not poor soul, she deserves it! :twisted:

And yeah, Anita is probably one of the easiest names to say. I'd have shorted it to Nita or Annie though...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: