PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 27, 19:17:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45619 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #150 on: 2007 May 22, 20:47:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fighting isn't fun unless you inflict physical pain. Psh. Mental abuse is bad but ain't nothin' like knockin' somebody out.  Cheesy

I got tylenol >.< *passes it*

kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #151 on: 2007 May 22, 20:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yaya for tylenol.. Now where is my rum?
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #152 on: 2007 May 22, 20:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Passes Kathy the rum* Smiley

Sarah (^..^)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #153 on: 2007 May 22, 20:56:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"
Ok let me clairify a few things. It wasn't 3 yrs ago.. it was 8 months ago. It wasn't a single incident but numerous incidents. Credit wasn't even given until she was called on it. People were and are still pissed about it and rightly so when in one breath she denies it and the next defends it claiming she didn't know.

And beating a dead horse? Well I see the Delphy thing being beat again so are some exempt from having their past brought up?

Thank you for clarifying this.  I don't agree with plagiarising, and understand the infuriating nature of it.  Not cool.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #154 on: 2007 May 22, 20:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And my cigarette? I'm a demanding wench today.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #155 on: 2007 May 22, 21:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Passes double helpings of rum and a super-sized bottle of asprin around to everyone*

All I have are unfiltered Camels - will that do?  :lol:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #156 on: 2007 May 22, 21:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
*Passes double helpings of rum and a super-sized bottle of asprin around to everyone*

Are you trying to kill me? Go fetch me some filtered cigarettes or off with your head!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #157 on: 2007 May 22, 21:08:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad we are calling it plagiarisms now :lol: Stealing is giving me these images of some nerdy "H4x0r" hacking your computer and stealing your files. Maybe it was a mistake and maybe it wasn't I don't know nor do I really understand all this stuff about alphas and crap. What I do know is that all of this sounded very 12 10 really but  don't tell Pescado and it's one of those things that it gets annoying when you keep bringing it up in public. I think it can be settled in private if both parties stop being hard asses and try to work it out.

ETA: thanks for the rum. I'm not 21 yet so I hope your happy knowing that you are illegally giving e-rum to a minor.  :roll:

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #158 on: 2007 May 22, 21:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, shit...Hi kathy.  This is rather surprising.  I guess the PMs finally bated you to get in here.  Poor thing, do you ever get any rest??  LOL  Please do clarify tho that it was only the nighty that was our (mine and your) issue.  You told me in IM that we were okay and it was over.  

There may be others that are angry over shit, but that should also be between me and them.  These are all old things from when I was a noobie to sims.

You know, hey, I fucked up once, a long time ago.  It's over.  I owned it, I gave credit when I found my mistake.  How many of you fucked up in your lifetime??  Right...  

I have done many recolors since then and I deserve a fresh start and this shit should just be forgotten.  How long is pennance for petes sake??

*kathy...rum please.*

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #159 on: 2007 May 22, 21:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you trying to kill me? Go fetch me some filtered cigarettes or off with your head!

Haven't got any filtered. So, I'll take the "off with your head" option. The way it feels today, I'd actually feel better.  :lol:

Red, I'm a pirate, giving e-rum to a minor is the least of my "worries". Besides, no one is making you take it.  Tongue

As for the argument - I thought it had been settled in private. At least that's the impression I got. This whole thing here started when one person decided they weren't satisfied with the results gotten in private and felt it necessary to drag it into the public light.  :roll:

kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #160 on: 2007 May 22, 21:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It may have been one instance between you and I but multiple between other creators. And since I own the site I am the one that had to deal with the drama.

Point blank you screwed up. You know you screwed up. There is no point in denying it. All this is doing is giving me a migraine. Some people called you on it because it bothered them. This is no different than people calling other people for their past crimes because it others them.

Whether or not I'm "cool" with it isn't the point. I wasn't cool with it when you did it. I equally wasn't cool with it when I had people messaging me to deal with it. It was drama I didn't need nor was it drama I appreciated.

Now I need more tylenol.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #161 on: 2007 May 22, 21:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red, I'm a pirate, giving e-rum to a minor is the least of my "worries". Besides, no one is making you take it.  Tongue

Liar. You threatened me.  Shocked

kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #162 on: 2007 May 22, 21:19:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haven't got any filtered. So, I'll take the "off with your head" option. The way it feels today, I'd actually feel better.  :lol:

As for the argument - I thought it had been settled in private. At least that's the impression I got. This whole thing here started when one person decided they weren't satisfied with the results gotten in private and felt it necessary to drag it into the public light.  :roll:

But would you go get me some? Pretty please?  :cry:
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #163 on: 2007 May 22, 21:26:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

Liar. You threatened me.  Shocked

I only threaten those I like... I have to keep up my piratey ways.  Cool  :lol:

But would you go get me some? Pretty please?  :cry:

Well, since you said Pretty Please... Here are some filtered ones. I found them in Red's booty stash... :lol:

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #164 on: 2007 May 22, 21:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Point blank you screwed up. You know you screwed up. There is no point in denying it. All this is doing is giving me a migraine. Some people called you on it because it bothered them. This is no different than people calling other people for their past crimes because it others them.

This is true, I haven't denied the fact that I fucked up.  I hate that you had to be involved in some of these issues because as we both know, some of them were not even well founded accusations.  You have even proved some of them false.  Those that I fucked up on so long ago, were righted, I thought, way back then.  If some still have a problem over it, I didn't know about it until now.

Okay, Super sorry y'all.  I fixed those mistakes back then.  What else do you want from me?

*Did someone say there were cigarrettes?

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: