PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 10, 18:16:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 588734 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #930 on: 2007 June 18, 20:50:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paysitesfan"
Hmm, I'm sorry to burst this bubble Sherrie, but I've actually kept an eye on your creations there since this whole hostage situation started, and I noticed they were removed much sooner then you're stating, somewhere around mid-May

You are a piece of work.  :roll:  We have 2 pirates stating that Sherrie's stuff was there.  But, you, a known troll is the one we are suppose to believe?  :shock:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: 2007 June 18, 20:51:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, I'm sorry to burst this bubble Sherrie, but I've actually kept an eye on your creations there since this whole hostage situation started, and I noticed they were removed much sooner then you're stating, somewhere around mid-May

EDIT: Do you really think EA would even care about one person's creations on any other site then the Exchange? I mean come on, your creations were even free for everyone to download - what exactly would they have reacted upon? You're saying it's ok to host other artist's creations here, but not yours elsewhere
Bullocks, I saw them there approximately two weeks ago.

EDIT to your EDIT: You miss the point. TSR is a paysite. It is illegal according to the EULA. She doesn't want to be associated with illegal crap. How is this wrong? As for EA not caring about one person's stuff, you may be right. However, getting repeated complaints from creators regarding the practices of a paysite that EA (I could kiss GM Spada) has already deemed a violator makes them all the more likely to realize what an issue said site is and sue their collective asses. Which makes me giggle.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Paysitesfan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: 2007 June 18, 20:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherry, your latest example accusing Milano for copying your works was just a recent example, and I'm pretty sure this is just another example. You need to get out of your little hemisphere and realize the world doesn't float around you.

So, it's your word against mine - are you more trustworthy because you are pirates? Noone here has any evidence to back either story up, and given Sherrie's history of making things up I'm pretty much certain this is just another fabricated story to suit her drama whore needs.

I realize this discussion will just go around in circles like any other debate on this forum. I've just stated the obvious - you make up your own mind now
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: 2007 June 18, 20:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paysitesfan, clearly you were watching at the wrong items.

I don't fully understand what you're supposing to achieve with your posts, but I assume anyone is entitled to have its own hobbies.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Paysitesfan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: 2007 June 18, 21:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marhis, what I'm trying to accomplish here is make you realize there are always two sides of a story. Sherrie has already proved that her stories certainly sound correct, until someone proves her wrong (Liana for example). You are all very quick to jump on her bandwagon whatever she says - I'd merely suggest you take your time and consider what she's saying first. The truth is out there...
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: 2007 June 18, 21:02:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marhis, what I'm trying to accomplish here is make you realize there are always two sides of a story. Sherrie has already proved that her stories certainly sound correct, until someone proves her wrong (Liana for example). You are all very quick to jump on her bandwagon whatever she says - I'd merely suggest you take your time and consider what she's saying first. The truth is out there...

Can you show us proof that her items were removed in mid-May?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Paysitesfan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: 2007 June 18, 21:05:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"

You are a piece of work.  :roll:  We have 2 pirates stating that Sherrie's stuff was there.  But, you, a known troll is the one we are suppose to believe?  :shock:

I guess the only ones knowing for sure is TSR, you should ask them
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #937 on: 2007 June 18, 21:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You Hecubus Thank You Sherrie

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #938 on: 2007 June 18, 21:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'paysites fan' is living proof that we are getting somewhere with EA.

If EA didnt force TSR to take my files down, then why are they so shit scared that someone will write a complaint, that they have to come here to persuade us not too? my advice to quote the ticket number of my reply seems to have ruffled a few feathers I see   Cheesy

Why do you hide your name paysitesfan? got something to hide sweetie?

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: 2007 June 18, 21:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paysitesfan, I agree about stories that always have two faces.

The point is that what I have seen going on in this forum through many months (and not only regarding Sherrie) is a very mature and responsible approach of that matters.

As an example, the thread about Sherrie and Milano stuff (the same you're referring to): Sherrie had a legitimate doubt and asked for others' opinions. Many of us  went in to check and try to determine where the truth is.
This task was accomplished with the most logical and appropriate tools we have: direct comparison of the products and asking for further explainations by people directly responsible (Liana).

Result was pro-Milano, and Sherrie declared her mistake clearly, end of the story.
If this is and example of drama, then I would pay real bucks for having all drama queens and their supporters acting this way.

To me it seems that if there's someone here jumping to conclusions with no real knowledge of what is going on here, at large, that's you, not me.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Lilith
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: 2007 June 18, 21:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"

I guess the only ones knowing for sure is TSR, you should ask them

And what guaruntee do you have of their honesty?  Sad
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: 2007 June 18, 22:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

paysitesfan, wtf are you trying to achieve here?

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: 2007 June 18, 22:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SlayerAngel"
paysitesfan, wtf are you trying to achieve here?

Who the hell knows.

But when you consider that other posts from he/she/it probably run along the lines of "That's WONDERFUL atwa! You're SOOO talanted!",  then who the hell really cares.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: 2007 June 18, 23:45:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, my opinion may mean next to nothing, but I clearly also remember Sherrie's things still on there a couple of weeks ago.  So that is at least 4 people.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #944 on: 2007 June 19, 14:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHY would Sherrie say "writing EA in this and that way and talking to this particular GM works" if it doesn't? The logic fails me. What, to pretend EA is on our side? That ship has sailed, no need to pretend, there's oodles of proof that they are.

The fact alone that Sherrie has been fighting TSR for a long long time and all of a sudden her items are removed reveals more to me than some scared little paysite supporter.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: