PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 14, 10:23:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysite threatening to open
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysite threatening to open  (Read 21418 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
New paysite threatening to open
« Reply #45 on: 2007 March 28, 19:29:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given her very public sharing of a picture just in her bra on s2c, it wouldn't be a stretch to think she has more.  I'm confused as to why someone would find those and choose to blackmail her over them.  Her stuff was mediocre at best.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 March 28, 19:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does she even bother to elaborate? I'm pretty sure nobody cares.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2007 March 28, 19:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ElmoLovesCyclops"
Like i said without any explanation you aren't going to understand it. I got myself into something serious with this before i knew about the EULA. If i had have known i would have never opened a website with a member's section. Honestly i would have much preferred uploading to MTS2. I will however give you my reason for not giving you an explanation, i don't trust any of you and i'm sure you'll find a way to use it to fuck me over in reality. I have enough troubles without giving myself more.

Also i'll only be having the member's section open until somewhere like September because it is then that my obligation ends. Not too far away.

OK OK OK! I understand now!! She's opening a paysite because she needs to pay off the money that was fined because she broke the EULA!!! So she's going to break it again to pay for the other time she broke it. DUHHH Stupid Sheeple! xD!

I never knew I could understand dumb ass... Sad I'm scared hm?

Phelim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 March 28, 21:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
Given her very public sharing of a picture just in her bra on s2c, it wouldn't be a stretch to think she has more.  I'm confused as to why someone would find those and choose to blackmail her over them.  Her stuff was mediocre at best.

It's more the whole dodgy 'I've got a terrible secret' quality to the whole thing. Smiley
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 March 28, 22:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, paranoia...bad, bad thing.

One thing really bugs me though, I can't for the life of me understand why certain people want to sign up here when they are so obviously not inspired by the only big inspiration behing this site. It's like willingly and consciously jumping into the lions cage and then complain about the bites and bruises (and the occasional slaughter). Crybaby. :roll:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2007 March 28, 22:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HideTheRum, you're not thinking of the one inalienable truth.  People are stupid.

ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 March 28, 23:20:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See i actually have a reason but because i haven't given an explanation and you all have nothing else to go off you're just going to go on with the same bullshit that you said with everyone else e.g. attention whore. If i was going to bother being an attention whore i'd be doing it in reality where it's real rather than searching for attention over the internet.

I don't remember ever saying i don't care. Obviously i care to a certain extent or i would ignore it, and you're all posting in here because you have a certain amount of 'care' (for many different things not including me).

I'm not being blackmailed and it's not because i have money to pay off. Even if you all tried your very hardest there is no way you would guess and there is no way you would find out. My obligation is not that i feel like the community needs my stuff, fuck i know i'm not the best creator in the world and i never said otherwise. You all seem to actually make up shit so that you have something to bitch about.

Also how am i reopening my site? Just because my host is down right now doesn't mean the site has closed.

The things that i would have in the members section wouldn't have anything to do with the EULA. They wouldn't have anything to do with bodyshop and aren't creations you can put into your game. Yeah, i don't really think people are gonna pay for it either but i honestly couldn't care. All the actual game content is going to be in the free section anyway.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 March 28, 23:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Elmolovescyclops", go find a hole to crawl up in and stay there.  No one wants your rehashed creations.  The community doesn't want your stuff and certainly doesn't *need* it!

MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 March 28, 23:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See i actually have a reason but because i haven't given an explanation and you all have nothing else to go off you're just going to go on with the same bullshit that you said with everyone else e.g. attention whore. If i was going to bother being an attention whore i'd be doing it in reality where it's real rather than searching for attention over the internet.

So you say you have a valid reason, but you won't explain what it is, so people should just believe you and if we don't, we're bad? Fuck off . I don't have to believe a word anyone else says (and if they refuse to back up their assertion with evidence, it's extremely unlikely I will believe them) and I don't need to stop saying so because they don't like it. And how do we know that you're not an attention whore in real life? It is possible to be both you know.
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 March 28, 23:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not a liar. I'm not sure missangelica why you're going on about the community not needing my stuff when i just said the exact same thing. Read idiot.

I would explain the valid reason except for the fact that i know most of you are assholes and will use it to royally fuck me over. Anyway i'm over this.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 March 29, 00:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out *waves*  Cheesy

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2007 March 29, 00:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not a liar. I'm not sure missangelica why you're going on about the community not needing my stuff when i just said the exact same thing. Read idiot.

I would explain the valid reason except for the fact that i know most of you are assholes and will use it to royally fuck me over. Anyway i'm over this.

Ok so you just expect us to believe you because you say "I have a good reason I swear!" Um that's not likely. You are jumping to conclusions thinking that we will just jump your ass for the reason *not given* If it's a good reason then you won't get "royally fucked." I'm starting to believe there is no reason since you are going all "Noes it mi sekret!" on us.

Also do you expect to sit there and call us names and berate us and expect nothing in return? Are you stupid?

If you are so over this my dear...why oh why do you keep coming back?

Hide the Rum: I think you mean "Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya" or at least thats what we say down here Cheesy But yours is just as good :lol:

missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 March 29, 00:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She can call us names all she likes.  It just further proves she has nothing valid and relevant to say.

Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2007 March 29, 02:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find this whole discussion tedious, especially the bit about how I (we), by virtue of posting on here, am (are) actively harassing paysite owners.

As I've noted before, once you violate the EULA and try to wring money out of your peers for pixels, you're dead to me and cease to exist. No attention, no site hits, no e-mails, nothing.

The most I do is point and laugh.

In Net-Macro-ese: "Plz to not feed the attention hos, kthxbye."

I think the lion's den analogy is apt. I won't seek THEM out, but if they come to our playhouse and Are More Stupid, then they pretty much volunteer for all abuse and dogpiling they get, at least here in the forum. Don't like it? Go away, or lurk and tremble in impotent rage like the other scurvy dog paysite people.

*shrug*

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
makesmewannadie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 March 29, 03:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ha ha! "Trembles in impotent rage" is my Indian name.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: