PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:08:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  New paysite threatening to open
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New paysite threatening to open  (Read 21334 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
New paysite threatening to open
« Reply #15 on: 2007 March 27, 18:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HAHAHAHA!!
Now that's the awesomest reason I've ever heard.
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 :roll:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 March 27, 18:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: It is very -unique-

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 March 27, 18:18:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so the secret is out.... Pescado plays party poker!  :lol:

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 March 27, 19:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
..just found this at a forum i'm on...knew I recognised the name Ameliiya from somewhere...this was written by her back in february with her reasoning for the member section:

Aww Charlie you're beautiful and thankyou very much. I don't think you could have said it any better.

I actually didn't know about the EULA (i'd never read it) until this whole debate came up. However to me it seems like it's just a legality that EA have to do to protect themselves but when it comes to paysites they really don't give a crap.

I tried the free thing....with the google ads (which cost you guys nothing to click) and my Amazon store but as much as everyone says its the better option, for me it's really not. No one buys anything and no one clicks the ad.

I expect to have people confronting me that don't like paysites or whatever but the whole Pescado crew actually invaded my life for just mentioning that i'd possibly be opening a member's section. Seriously, i had to go through every forum i'd ever been on and delete everything i'd posted, delete my entire photobucket album, make my myspace private and everything. They even found out that i play Party Poker (which i play under a completely different name). I was called some extremely offensive names and yet everything on my site was free. There's just no need for that and i honestly have more important things that i should be dealing with like making FREE content.

I almost want to create a member's section just to spite them

What in the hell? So somebody was stalking her? Pescado =| Methinks you need a L-I-F-E. I got mine from walmart 2 for 3$.

Nah just kidding but seriously...who would waste their time stalking her...

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 March 27, 22:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What makes he they were a pirate anyway?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
PirateOfMashedPotatoes
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 March 28, 06:19:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I remember reading that as well.  Now I know who she is.  She did come up with some unique reasons for having a pay section.  And the infamous Lyric came on to defend her and be buddy-buddy.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 March 28, 07:12:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It confuses me greatly...has she come up on this site before? Because the 'they' isnt just Pescado..unless she is exceptionally paranoid..hmmm. And yes her buddy LyricLee was backing her up 100%

Ah paysites, they make me laugh.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 March 28, 10:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you read this thread?

I took a screenshot of her statement that she was going to try and support herself from her website but it's on another 'puter. I'll post it when I can.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 March 28, 12:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"

I took a screenshot of her statement that she was going to try and support herself from her website but it's on another 'puter. I'll post it when I can.

I remember that very well and can confirm, in case you doesn't find it.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 March 28, 12:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sherrie_sim"
so the secret is out.... Pescado plays party poker!  :lol:

I haven't the slightest idea what "party poker" is or who this person is. Clearly it must be the peanut gallery that is responsible.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 March 28, 12:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Firstly it's Ameliiya not Amelia. Not pronounced anything like Amelia. Otherwise i would have named the bloody site Amelia. The reason it's been dead for awhile is because i work and have had a bunch of personal shit happening. Also looking for a new host because clearly my host in dead. Not sure what happened there.

As for the Lyric Lee bullshit i've had her msg me a few times but i'd never even talked to her before then. But of coarse anyone that has an opinion different from you guys must be buddy buddy with eviiiilll Lyric Lee. Pfft.

Yes, the 'they' i was referring to was you guys. It was all posted in that thread that was linked before. When the member's section opens (yes it's opening thanks for bringing it up again noob) it's only going to have a few services not any meshes (that's what i've decided now anyway). The only reason i'm even opening a members section is because i'm obligated. No you don't get a reason or further explanation because well, i can't be bothered. What's the point in giving you something else to criticize.

Also in regards to the having the names for genders etc up but no downloads that's because i plan to make them in the future and want people to know that. It's not like i've linked them to a blank page. None of them are clickable. If i tried to make my site have not a single thing that was annoying to anyone there wouldn't be a site because someone is always annoyed about something. Nothing is perfect and i really couldn't be bothered changing it either.

I'm actually kind of over the whole sims thing but like i said i'm obligated. The whole sims world is filled with more bitchiness and in your words 'twelveness' than fucking high school.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 March 28, 12:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I'm completely confused....Who's life are you living then, that you are OBLIGATED to open a sims site, plus including a pay section.  If you didn't do it I don't anything anyone would give a shit sorry, but you don't really make a difference to the community.  

If you don't wanna do sims then don't!  You're young, go live your life, who really gives a shit if you don't do it!

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 March 28, 13:06:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like i said without any explanation you aren't going to understand it. I got myself into something serious with this before i knew about the EULA. If i had have known i would have never opened a website with a member's section. Honestly i would have much preferred uploading to MTS2. I will however give you my reason for not giving you an explanation, i don't trust any of you and i'm sure you'll find a way to use it to fuck me over in reality. I have enough troubles without giving myself more.

Also i'll only be having the member's section open until somewhere like September because it is then that my obligation ends. Not too far away.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 March 28, 13:11:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hon, sorry to burst your bubble but i don't think any of us really care about who you really are IRL and what you do.  All we care about is the whole pay section, if you didn't do it, then you know what....you would never have registered on our radar.  That's all there is to it.  AND you know how this site is, you've obviously been around for awhile, and you know the system, so why you are acting all upset and all i don't get.  You're not getting any special treatment, you are getting what every paysite gets.  Unless of course you are really a dramawhore and are feeding off this attention....which is a whole 'nother thing.  

Oh and we don't care about your reasons, as any reason you give wouldn't justify having a paysite.

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 March 28, 13:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not upset at all. No bubble has been burst because there was none to begin with.

I registered on your radar for 'mentioning' that i 'may' open a paysite. I got a lot of shit for nothing. If i had actually opened a paysite then i'd understand all the bullshit and invasion because that's what you guys are about. But i didn't and still haven't.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: