PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 21:16:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 750914 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1485 on: 2007 December 30, 19:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll kiss most parts of your body if I can get my hands on that hair.

Inactive
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: 2007 December 30, 19:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*licks the screen over Dark Lunaris' awesome hair mesh*

I love fun anime-inspired hair meshes for my sims. It looks truly gorgeous. So shiny!
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: 2007 December 30, 21:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nii, I really like your wallpapers. I think they would be good for a business.
Moar colors in this style please!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: 2007 December 30, 22:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree Pooki, they would be ideal for a business and even a funky modern interior. Great job, Red. More colors? - Cheesy

Aikane, I really like the polka dotted versions of that suit. I'm a vintage buff, as well, and that would fit right in with my game.

And Lunaris,...umm...awesome.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: 2007 December 30, 23:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Well I plan on releasing these on MTS2 but I wanted to know what you guys thought? I just did Citrus colors for now because doing "Chocolate Pepper" like some idiot on MSN suggested didn't appeal to me. Would you use these?

In game shot

Any suggestions? Please be specific :lol: I'm feeling incredibly simple today.

I like them Red...I know I would use them.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1490 on: 2007 December 30, 23:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thankies. =] I'll make more colors after I get these uploaded :lol: MTS2 decided to go offline right in the middle of me going through the upload steps.

ETA: and it's back up xD

Flying Dutchman
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: 2007 December 30, 23:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all the comments. Dark Lunaris, wow! You're content keeps getting better.

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: 2007 December 31, 00:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh, <3!
Thank you all. ^_^

The hair will be in 10 colours once I get Dilandau all up and running. Shocked

SparklePlenty, omg! That has to be one of the most unique male simmies I've seen! I'm so glad Ash's genetics were helpful in his creation.
Lol! It's really neat to see how my effeminate male genes looked when mixed up with extra masculinity. <3 He's like.. man-pretty. Cheesy

I keep putting my main webpage design off.. because I'm trying to get an original sim model for it... but I'm not sure who will be my website model... :/
I think I'll create a few sims after Dilly (based on some of my original characters) and maybe I'll ask for opinions on which is prettiest... :/ I just need a really pretty sim for my main frame layout.... I have two in mind.. but I've not completed their hair yet... :/

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: 2007 December 31, 00:41:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Flying Dutchman"
Thanks for all the comments. Dark Lunaris, wow! You're content keeps getting better.

You wouldn't believe it.
I'm so lazy with looking for tutorials.. and I never looked up an ms3d one...
I learned everything from trial and error myself for meshing. But that set me back severely. I went before starting on Dilly's hair to read a ms3d tut... wow.. there was SO much I did not know and was doing the stupid hard impossible way.

Dilly's hair is my best hair now just because I read a meshing in ms3d tutorial and learned how to mesh from scratch following a 2D image... so I just screencapped the sim bald head in ms3d, drew the hair on the front and side view in photoshop.. then set that as my ref bg in ms3d.. omg.. made things way easier. All my hair prior to that was made with random moving of verts and guessing... I can also hide verts and select more than one vert at a time... how'd I live before???

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1494 on: 2007 December 31, 03:27:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"
Dilly's hair is my best hair now just because I read a meshing in ms3d tutorial and learned how to mesh from scratch following a 2D image... so I just screencapped the sim bald head in ms3d, drew the hair on the front and side view in photoshop.. then set that as my ref bg in ms3d.. omg.. made things way easier. All my hair prior to that was made with random moving of verts and guessing... I can also hide verts and select more than one vert at a time... how'd I live before???

So, theoretically you can make any hair if you first draw it in PhotoShop. If that is true, you can conceivably become the greatest hair mesher EVAH! That would unseat a lot of wannabes. (But not Nouk, as she is awesomeness herself.)

Thanks for the kind words about Larry Diomedes. I love him.  :oops:

Still watching you guys
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: 2007 December 31, 03:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I can just get Milkshape running without crashing every five minutes, I reckon I could be an all right mesher.  A slow one but an all right one.  I just don't know how to do animations, though.  Sad

Dark Lunaris - that sim is astounding!  I'm not one to get excited about anime sims cause so many people can't do them right, they just look weird.  Yours though, wow!   It's fantastic!  It captures the cartoon perfectly!  Well done!

Red - *nice* wallpaper!   It's really good, well done!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Aikane
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: 2007 December 31, 07:54:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Thankies. =] I'll make more colors after I get these uploaded :lol: MTS2 decided to go offline right in the middle of me going through the upload steps.

ETA: and it's back up xD

I thought that only ever happened to me Cheesy EVERY damn time it does that.

Anyways, the swimsuits are up at Insim and are currently in the upload queue at MTS2...expect more soon Cheesy
Alice and the Pirates
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: 2007 December 31, 11:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikane: Thank you very much for sharing them. I just have downloaded them, but I hadn't had yet the time to test them in-game. I'll give you a big hug and some of my chocolate booty as soon as I have seen them on my self sim. ^^

i]Proud to be the "Southern Austrian Belle" Pirate Girl (according to calalily)[/i]
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: 2008 January 01, 04:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikane!  Thank you!   They're very sweet bathers (I wish I had them in real life!) and I can't wait to put them on my sims!  Thank you for making them for teens as well!  I wanted my Self-sim teen daughters to wear bathers that look attractive but aren't going to show off their arse cheeks!  Cheesy  These are exactly what I was looking for!  Cheesy

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: 2008 January 01, 17:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

So, theoretically you can make any hair if you first draw it in PhotoShop. If that is true, you can conceivably become the greatest hair mesher EVAH! That would unseat a lot of wannabes. (But not Nouk, as she is awesomeness herself.)

Nope, in fact she's much better at making textures and alpha's. And the mesh shapes are nicer too. Very low poly stuff and beautiful curves. I'm beat Cheesy She pwns everyone.

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: