PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 19:06:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 750863 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1365 on: 2007 December 13, 05:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Scurvy Wench"
+2 nice points for Calalily.

I used to think I was a mean pirate - until others broke it to me that I am not.  I wish I were meaner.

They're lovely naceygirl - and what a cool preview picture - I love the names - I suck at naming things.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2007 December 13, 06:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "Scurvy Wench"
+2 nice points for Calalily.

I used to think I was a mean pirate - until others broke it to me that I am not.  I wish I were meaner.

They're lovely naceygirl - and what a cool preview picture - I love the names - I suck at naming things.  Cheesy

Thanks Calalily, darl.  I have to know names for colours.  I've been painting since I was a kid, raised by artists, so it's kinda been beaten into me to be descriptive with my colours.  LOL.  We have to know words like Cadmium Red, Pthalo Blue, Cerulean, etc.  LOL!  

I'm also thinking of making a strictly fantasy set of these eyes, kinda like the violet one above.   Just cause I like making fancy coloued eyes.  He-he.

Cheers,
Nacey.
(Who thinks Cala is as mean as she needs to be and no more.  LOL!)

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 2007 December 13, 06:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're thinking of making more eyes anyway, would you consider making a pair that's about halfway between the werewolf and mahagony ones? I've been looking for good amber-brown eyes forever, since that's what my eyes are, and that would be about perfect Cheesy.

Yay for more fantasy eyes, too! They'd fit wonderfully into a fantasy themed neighborhood I have planned.

naceygirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: 2007 December 13, 07:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neriana - when you say halfway, do you mean shade-wise, or like the hazel-green eyes which are brown and green dappled together?  It's no big deal for me to make them.  Smiley

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2007 December 13, 07:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shadewise, a bit more to the mahogany side than the werewolf side probably. Thank you so much Smiley.

BastDawn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 2007 December 13, 18:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HatexKitten"
I'll try using buildDXT. I've heard that someone used it for skintones,  so perhaps it will work for clothes. 0.o

When you build the DXT, make sure you select "None" under the "Sharpen" option.  (Mine always defaults to "Smoothen", and I have to change it every time.)  That will create the texture without making it pixelated or streaky.  You can then compress it for a smaller file size with minimal texture loss by selecting compression under the "Resource" tab (as opposed to the Plugin View tab.)  It works great for hair as well as skin, so it should be fine for clothing.
naceygirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2007 December 14, 06:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BastDawn"
Quote from: "HatexKitten"
I'll try using buildDXT. I've heard that someone used it for skintones,  so perhaps it will work for clothes. 0.o

When you build the DXT, make sure you select "None" under the "Sharpen" option.  (Mine always defaults to "Smoothen", and I have to change it every time.)  That will create the texture without making it pixelated or streaky.  You can then compress it for a smaller file size with minimal texture loss by selecting compression under the "Resource" tab (as opposed to the Plugin View tab.)  It works great for hair as well as skin, so it should be fine for clothing.

I have the hardest time getting things to look nice with DXT.  Thanks for the tip, I might give it a shot.

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
~*King of Fighters Sim {Ash Crimson*~
« Reply #1372 on: 2007 December 14, 06:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm posting this guy all over the place.
Actually, I wanted to post here in particular seeing as I'm not too sure how many pirates make a habit of checking out MTS2.

I'm in the process of doing my own site with special thanks to nouk, but I still avidly upload to MTS2.

Anyways, he's not up yet (he's in moderation still. But I wanted to share because I spent weeks on this guy.) <3
 Actually, technically you can DL him right now from my journal. The only difference is that MTS2 version is barbie skinned. The Ash DL in my journal is non-barbie. I personally don't really like barbie skintones. But that's only personal preference.

He is all mine except for the nail mesh that belongs to shadylady482.
But all other meshes and textures are mine... so huge project.....

Anyways, Here's Ash!
I posted his pic at GoS too.

Pic 01
Pic 02
Pic 03

What is an Ash Crimson?

So if you don't know... here is official pictures.
Ash Official Art
Ash Design (KOF: Another Day)

If anyone wants to DL him or see other pictures, browse the community in my sig. He should be up on MTS2 at some point soon though.

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 2007 December 14, 07:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's amazing Dark Lunaris!  I always check your journal once a week or so because I love your creations. Cheesy

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2007 December 14, 07:50:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fourohfourerror"
He's amazing Dark Lunaris!  I always check your journal once a week or so because I love your creations. Cheesy

Really? Thank you. Cheesy
I admit... it's not as easy to navigate as an actual website though. But I hope to get around to getting a proper site up soon. ^^

My DeviantArt
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: 2007 December 14, 07:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm quite impressed. I didn't know who the character was, and he doesn't particularly appeal to me, BUT it is so difficult to 'translate' anime characters to 3D, and you did it so well! *golf clap*
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 2007 December 14, 08:02:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow! I am impressed, Dark Lunaris. A very unique and interesting sim. I love the hair you uploaded to MTS2, and your other projects at GoS. Very nice work indeed.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: 2007 December 14, 08:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Druid"
I'm quite impressed. I didn't know who the character was, and he doesn't particularly appeal to me, BUT it is so difficult to 'translate' anime characters to 3D, and you did it so well! *golf clap*

Thank you very much.. actually, I'm glad to hear that..
My personal simming goal is actually to translate anime/game characters well. I'm very happy to know Ash was a success in that respect.

I  find some people get the idea that anime just means deforming the eyes way too big and squashing up the nose... I think that's the reason people fear anime sims so much.

I actually made a skinset for the specific purpose of doing anime/game sims. All other skins out there (although gorgeous for real people) don't translate too well to anime. (Plus... I actually could not get Ash's anime-esque long slender nose in bodyshop. His face mesh was actually extracted from the game and modified via MS3D. I'm going to do another sim shortly.. but one more difficult than Ash.. because he's anime only and has no 3D game translation to work with..... I'm not saying who I'm making yet though.. it's a surprise... XD

My goal is for people to recognise him even without his hair and outfit.. so the face needs to match very accurately. <3

My DeviantArt
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: 2007 December 14, 08:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hey, Lunaris!

I remember months ago when you first said you'd make an Ash C. sim... one of your first posts/threads here... Smiley
Hehehe, he's finally here! The wait paid off! Awesome job!  
*downloads in a heartbeat*

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1379 on: 2007 December 14, 09:06:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok I just wanna say OMFGWTFBBQ. ~fangirls for 30 seconds~ He looks killar! You always make awesome stuff.

And I took your advice, BastDawn and teh textures are fixed.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: