PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 13, 23:37:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale  (Read 42029 times)
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #135 on: 2007 June 24, 06:06:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Modo"
Quote from: "Lorelei"
Quote from: "Modo"

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

- Well someone had to say it, 90% chance you won't get it it's just a internet meme.

I got it, but couldn't figure ut what it had to do with penii.

Some of us also read ED and the Goonboards, y'know. Wink

People were talking about penises of doom so why not the penguin of DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

I enjoy the rewrite.

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second - let me get this spork out of the
 way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I'm laughing
 aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
 why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

I am 13 - mature for my age, however! - and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
 with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
 It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
 manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order - of course - but I wish to meet more individuals
 of her and my kind. As the saying goes, "the more, the merrier."

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
 comment freely.

DOOOOOOOOOM!

That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
 thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

Yours,

The Penguin of Doom.

Oh 4chan, you rascals, you.

Also? Splongcat says hello.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2007 June 25, 22:02:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I took birth control pills for a month(not as a contraceptive) and when I went back to see my doctor I told her I wasn't taking them anymore. PMS sucks. I only needed to have it once to know how awful it is. I'm staying away from those damn pills.
Bad pill/person combo. I can't be on the pill anymore (benign tumor on my liver that sees extra hormones and says "Eeek! Kill it! Kill it! Save some blood for later!"). But I was for years. I found that I had to be on one specific pill or I'd have cramps and moodiness (which I don't have undrugged). My HMO at the time kept changing the formulary and bumped me to other drugs, but my doctor kept writing them letters to get exceptions made for me to have Triphasil covered.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2007 June 25, 22:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom had open heart surgery at the age of 32.  The reason?  The combination of birth control pills and smoking.  A very lethal combination.  I got a tubal at the age of 21.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2007 June 25, 22:29:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My boobs are wide apart too. Sad :cry:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2007 June 25, 23:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Gwendolyne"
Quote from: "missangelica"
Eh, I'm pretty sure you brought that one on yourself, Hecubus.  I seem to recall you whirling around your invisi-penis.   :lol:

Nooooo. It was me that got the pm. But I could not help, I'm a girl  :lol:

Yeah, that was rude! But Gwendolyn, i've felt so in love with your avatar, who's that guy? Cheesy

I wouldn't mind him in an erotic pose.  :shock:

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2007 June 26, 02:51:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pucci"
In about two months I'll be out of them, and I don't have an extra $45 a month to get more.

$45?! I've never had to pay more than about $15 for the pill here in Iceland. Thank the pirate gods for health insurance as a birth right.

As for the boob discussion, I was wearing a 36C bra, then went and got measured. Now I'm 38F. :shock: Makes me wonder how many women must be wearing the wrong size, 'cause you might not notice how wrong a bra can be for you. And yeah I also have the far-apart problem, cleavage is a no-go for me. Has been since I was a B.

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2007 June 26, 03:25:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't doubt if I was.  I haven't been measured yet--it was the summer before I started high school (going to be a senior this year, so about three years ago).  Was in Hawaii visiting my mom and we went underwear shopping.  The lady at the store just looked at me and told me to try a size.

Never deviated from that size.  >.>  I don't like trying on clothes to find the right fit, so I'll wear something that doesn't fit quite right for as long as possible.  I hate shopping with a passion.  <.<
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: 2007 June 26, 04:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shopping for clothes is a lot better when you're in a store you like and you aren't with your mother. -________________________-

JC Penney = teh SUCK.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 June 26, 05:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While everyone is talking about bodies and boobies , I might as well mention I'm getting plastic surgery in a few weeks. It's NOT a boob job. :shock:  I have a ton of stretch marks and my muscles are stretched from pregnancy. I don't know why I got so tore up. I gained the normal weight, just my luck or only being 5'1 who knows? My mom is short and she didn't get any. I'm really freaking at this point and everyone is sick of me talking about it , which is why I'm writing it here. :lol:  I'm worried because DAMN I know it's going to hurt like hell. I don't mind extra weight , but I can't look at my lower belly anymore because it doesn't look like me. Here is an after pic of my docs work

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2007 June 26, 06:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I do have a fiery hatred for my mother, I dislike shopping unless it is for food or video games.

Even when shopping by myself I find the nearest thing that doesn't look ugly and is in my size.  Then I flee (after paying).  I don't mind just being in the store and acting like an idiot in there.  It's when I know I'm there to buy clothing or shoes do I suddenly become a screaming six year old who suddenly has lost all control of her legs.  Then you have to drag me through the store, threatening that you'll put me up for adoption and that you are very disappointed in my behaviour and I will be getting NO DESSERT tonight and I better stay out of the fucking cookies or you'll whoop me to kingdom come.

Plastic surgery scares me regardless of what it's for.  Yargh, pointy thing cutting MY skin?
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: 2007 June 26, 06:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "amazone"
Quote from: "Gwendolyne"
Quote from: "missangelica"
Eh, I'm pretty sure you brought that one on yourself, Hecubus.  I seem to recall you whirling around your invisi-penis.   :lol:

Nooooo. It was me that got the pm. But I could not help, I'm a girl  :lol:

Yeah, that was rude! But Gwendolyn, i've felt so in love with your avatar, who's that guy? Cheesy

I wouldn't mind him in an erotic pose.  :shock:

No problem, amazone. Here's a little bit more from the guy in my pic.

Imagine the rest yourself  :roll:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2007 June 26, 14:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Broomhilda"
While everyone is talking about bodies and boobies , I might as well mention I'm getting plastic surgery in a few weeks. It's NOT a boob job. :shock:  I have a ton of stretch marks and my muscles are stretched from pregnancy. I don't know why I got so tore up. I gained the normal weight, just my luck or only being 5'1 who knows? My mom is short and she didn't get any. I'm really freaking at this point and everyone is sick of me talking about it , which is why I'm writing it here. :lol:  I'm worried because DAMN I know it's going to hurt like hell. I don't mind extra weight , but I can't look at my lower belly anymore because it doesn't look like me. Here is an after pic of my docs work

I'm planning on having the exact same thing done. I haven't had a baby but I have terrible stretch marks from gaining 40 lbs in one year (blame the anti-depressants I was on at the time). I also have an abnormally large belleh, people ask me if I'm pregnant all the time. That picture looks really good, I would not mind having a belly like that!

Best of luck with your surgery, I can't have mine 'til I drop about 60 lbs.  Sad

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: 2007 June 26, 19:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O.U.C.H.

Good luck with that. That just makes me cringe. I'll keep my baby belly, thank you.  :lol:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Broomhilda
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2007 June 27, 05:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

callmeird, I looked at every doctor from NY to florida. Some of the pictures made me wonder if a couple doctors were on drugs. This guy is good and he's in Columbus, OH. If you live near there pm me, and I'll give you his info. I'm a state away , but I've seen too many plastic surgery nightmares to not go to an experienced doctor. :shock: He is licensed every way possible, plus 15 years in practice. He doesn't overcharge and he does the surgery in a hospital, not a surgery center. I could live with the stretch marks, but it's like my skin has pulled away from whatever is under it and I have an indent in the middle. It feels wrong. I can't explain it , it's kind of like my muscles aren't over the middle of my belly. My daughter was 8lbs 12 oz , maybe she just kicked it apart. Shocked

url=http://www.freewebs.com/moneybetterspent/]Money Better Spent[/url]
Lady_Grace
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2007 June 27, 14:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

alright children.. this conversation reminds me of a "little" video I saw the other day. Check it out for shits and giggles..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Svbyc87V9pg

LG
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: