PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 15, 06:20:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Idiot of the year anyone?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Idiot of the year anyone?  (Read 21143 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: Idiot of the year anyone?
« Reply #60 on: 2007 May 30, 05:40:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Quinctia"
It's not all bad, the name put the song "Rock Me Amadeus" in my head!  It's really the only positive thing involved with learning of this person's existence, though.

I think it's more the number-name thing. I hate number-names, but THAT particular number name conjures up images of BURNINATION for some reason.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pirate Gem
Landlubber

View Profile
Idiot of the year anyone?
« Reply #61 on: 2007 May 30, 05:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
Quote from: "Pirate Gem"
Rofl, maybe she explore it more before throwing around stupid accusations like that, maybe..actually READING or clicking links available?

If Pescado ever charged that would make him a Hypocrit, this girl has some serious issues.

No.  HE and 44.  There, revel in that horror!

LMAO

Okay I read all the posts before, but i missed the bit about it being a 44 year old guy, seriously with that kind of whinging I thought it was female...

~Phorum Troll Killa for hire!~~~
willywiluhps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007 May 30, 05:44:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So it's been established how stupid and pathetic this is...but I have to admit I learned something from it all.

[PMBD] thumbs it’s nose at those Creators from the protection of Malaysia, a country that does not honor the copywrite laws of any nation.

I had no idea we had copywrite laws!

But uuuggghhh...three cheers for improper use of apostrophes, misguided capitalization, and sentences that must be read three times before making vague sense!  :cry:
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 May 30, 08:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
It's not all bad, the name put the song "Rock Me Amadeus" in my head!  It's really the only positive thing involved with learning of this person's existence, though.

I think it's more the number-name thing. I hate number-names, but THAT particular number name conjures up images of BURNINATION for some reason.

Do you think the Amadude himself put those numbers there knowingly? 'cause I find it kinda mismatching for him to dig this book and be such a pathetic twit.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2007 May 30, 09:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMFG, Pescado reads books, pass it on!

What, not gossip-worthy? Seems like it is the only thing these days that isn't.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 May 31, 01:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, the fact that this assclown is in his 40s does not surprise me.

Anyone who's under the age of 30 has use the net for a good portion of their lives.  They may be idiots, but someone probably told them the first rule of arguing on the net, which is the moment you mention anything having to do with Nazis and WWII, you have lost the argument.  

Also, I'm betting he's fairly new to the real net.  Yeah, he might have exchanged some email with friends and family, maybe even cruised a few websites, got some information, balanced his checkbook with his bank, but all of those are passive activities.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sims2 is his first experience at interacting with the web.  He writes like someone who has no clue how UNserious the web is and how the more hurt you behaive the more likely everyone is to gather 'round and laugh their ass off at your expense.  He talks like someone who really believes that his heartfelt post will bring a tear to our eyes and a promise to reform.

Sorry, I just have a lot of trouble finding sympathy for someone who feels like the world is out to get him because he's unable to keep his tiny little pixles to himself and only those who will pay him for them.  They're fuckin' Pixels.  If you can't make enough money by donation, then maybe you just shouldn't be doing this shit.

In truth, I'd have more respect for the guy if he said, "I charge for my Pixels because I can, so there!"  But the "I'm a victim because I charge" gets totally on my nerves.  Whiny little assclown.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2007 May 31, 01:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I doubt that.  My mother, who is in her 60s, manages to do quite a few things on her computer and on the internet.

I am 40 and I've been doing stuff online since the days of BBSs.  I didn't grow up with the internet and computers, I watched them grow up.

And even my grandmother, in her 80s, manages to do real basic stuff.

As for it being a way of losing an argument?  Its that way in RL too.  Trying to make others feel sorry for you in such a grandiose and pathetic manner is well.....pathetic.

*passes around more spiced rum*

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
nordicicequeen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 May 31, 02:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
Want to know the real tragedy of this?  According to the amadeus451's profile, it's a HE and he's 44!  Omg, how can you get to 44 and still be such a drama whore?  Seriously.

Weep for humanity, folks.

Just looking at the profile kinda tells you a little bit about him:
"The four basic food groups:
Caffine, Nicotine, Chocolate, & the white stuff in Twinkies."

Can we say Fat Loser Who Still Lives with His Mother?
(and no, I don't have anything against the bigger people, and yes, I still live at home, but I'm also not 44)

He can't even spell caffeine right...
Blah.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 May 31, 02:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

because ya just cant get enough of Rock Me Amadeus

Cheesy
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2007 May 31, 02:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked I'm never clicking another link from you. Ever.  :lol:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
evilragdoll
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 May 31, 03:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha! My dad is 64 and the only one I ever trust to touch my computer when it goes kablooey. He assembled his computer himself, mine too. If he writes something stupid and whiny emo-like like that pathetic rant, I'd probably have to call the nice man in white scrubs to take him to the lunatic bin.  :lol:
When my mom was alive (died at 60, two years ago), she managed her computer quite well too.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 May 31, 11:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...I'm amazed at how such a big, retarded, idiotic, astoundingly cretin loser might be able to get through simple tasks in ordinary routine like I dunno, making breakfast without setting his house on fire, driving a car without killing himself within the first minute, climbing stairs without falling and breaking all hisbones, having whatever job, any job you can think of, without being fired within the first day...I just can't honesty figure it out, really, such a cretin making it through every day...He just sounds too immensely stupid to even be able to go to the loo without being surrounded by paddled walls and floors O__O

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 May 31, 12:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
He just sounds too immensely stupid to even be able to go to the loo without being surrounded by paddled walls and floors O__O

That just gave me a very disgusting image in my head.  :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2007 May 31, 13:17:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"

Thanks for the memories! (Or should that be 'danke'?) Gads...I remember hours spent watching Videos on MTV in its first year or so...this one and "Der Commisar" were among our favorites to watch/mock.

Mmmm.....remember when MTV played music videos?

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: 2007 May 31, 14:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do indeed - and all its programs were related to music too - like the Monkees marathons weekends, the Young Ones, Remote Control.....ah, those were the days...now I think you have to hit like the third version of the channel to get the videos?

And he's not stupid....he has to be rather intelligent, and high strung.  In fact, I think he bounced over the fine line between genius and insanity....or not.

He is high strung though.  Best be careful or he'll snap.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: