PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 01:37:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  The people of the sims2 community!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The people of the sims2 community!  (Read 31637 times)
Anachronism
Landlubber

View Profile
The people of the sims2 community!
« Reply #90 on: 2007 January 05, 03:06:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateChic dahling"
Also: Hi zixx Smiley We used to PM a bit over on S2C back in the day!

*gives suspicious look* I have my suspicions about who you are...  Cheesy

ommon sense is not so common.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2007 January 15, 10:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Lol Nah Its A Habit...Is It Bothering You ? Sorry -.- Dang Habits

Me A Moron? Never Like I Said Its Just Habit Sorry If It's Bothering Anyone =] If It Is Im Sorry Just Dont Read My Posts...Not Typing In All Caps Just Capitalizing The FirsT Letter Of Every Word.

Ah, my mate does this too. I can never understand the point of it, but I never bothered to ask him why. ^^ It can be seen as amusing. I have another friend who exasperates the use of punctuation by doing this: "hi,i'm,yeah.you know." This is, of course, very annoying for a grammar Nazi who is the daughter of an English teacher and who gets picky over the misuse of pronoun spellings and other such annoyances (e.g. it's/its, their/there/they're, etc).

What are you saying--this the dark side? We're the light side. S2C is the dark side. I have always thought so. This is why I do not have an S2C account. This is also why I never shall have an S2C account. No matter how much certain people (*coughWILLcough*) would like me to. It's yucky.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 2007 January 15, 10:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Blue is there a way to put a delete botton on posts for users. Sometimes the forum sticks, you dont think it goes through, and I think last night axcidently double posted. Couldn't delete it., may of happened to Red.

It's only available if you were the last person to post. The moment somebody else posts, you can no longer delete your post. *has worked this out*

Um, yeah. Sorry for double posting. ^^ Just wanted to clarify though.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Cory
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2007 January 15, 15:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha ha! I used to LOVE S2C back in the days when it was the only forum I was posting on. Then I found another one with a smaller circle of people which was just to my taste. Cheesy

I'm only still using S2C because of the story I've posted there and which I have an intention to continue...had it not been for that I would have left that forum for good.  Tongue

As for the "dark side" and "light/enlightened side", I don't believe in such things. It just censorship versus freedom of speech.

lso known as cory_g on other sims2 forums
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: 2007 January 15, 21:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no freedom of speech on private websites.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2007 January 16, 07:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's no right to it.  There are places where it exists, though!
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: 2007 January 16, 09:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True enough.

I just chuckle at people who scream 'free speech' and wave it around like a banner when they clearly do not understand the intent and purpose of free speech.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Cory
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007 January 16, 14:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
There is no freedom of speech on private websites.

Freedom of speech comparing to other sites then. Wink You don't exactly have those types of rules here like: if you say this or that you get banned...

lso known as cory_g on other sims2 forums
ScreamMyName
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2007 January 16, 16:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate all this "you will get banned" stuff!
Here you can come along with words like: hey mothafuckas, whatsup u hoes and no one cares. On S2C there's probably simsample who starts shouting at you first with a pm saying "you got temporarily banned"...how about a slogan "u got temporarily fucked"? I like that much better than the damn ban thing!
you need to shut your mouth on every issue. at least it was until someone *looks around* started ranting about pay sites Wink we're on a step of revolution guys n gals! Break the barriers  :roll:
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2007 January 16, 17:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ScreamMyName"
Here you can come along with words like: hey mothafuckas, whatsup u hoes and no one cares. On S2C there's probably simsample who starts shouting at you first with a pm saying "you got temporarily banned"...how about a slogan "u got temporarily fucked"? I like that much better than the damn ban thing!

You're 12, aren't you?

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2007 January 16, 17:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"

You're 12, aren't you?

12's being kind...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 January 16, 18:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It has always been my opinion the  more someone cusses in chat/forum posting, the younger they are.  I suspect that it's 8  :roll:

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Xeon_Black
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2007 January 16, 18:28:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you need to shut your mouth on every issue. at least it was until someone *looks around* started ranting about pay sites Wink we're on a step of revolution guys n gals! Break the barriers  :roll:

You give "freedom of speech" a bad "name". Tongue
Mutiny
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2007 January 16, 18:42:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"
It has always been my opinion the more someone cusses in chat/forum posting, the younger they are.

I agree with you, it must be some kind of high they get off it "hey look at me I can swear 50 times in a row and still get the spelling wrong!"
« Reply #104 on: 2007 January 16, 19:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps if you didn't have the unfortunate affliction of diarrhea of the mouth, you wouldn't have such a problem with getting banned.

To stave off the inevitable whine that you are being picked on, remember: free speech also means the freedom of others to tell you that you're being a moron.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: