PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 14:02:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 53087 times)
ViolentDucky
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #45 on: 2007 January 16, 01:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugh, hate the hair colors. What really pisses me off, is I can change them to real reds and real blacks in two seconds flat, using a free paint program I downloaded off the internet.

illage and burn makes me smile. ^__^
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #46 on: 2007 January 16, 01:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ViolentDucky"
Ugh, hate the hair colors. What really pisses me off, is I can change them to real reds and real blacks in two seconds flat, using a free paint program I downloaded off the internet.

And then you have to ask them if you can upload a RECOLOR of a file you PAID for I mean come on. It doesn't really make sense I mean: I bought it. So now its mine. They get all pissy and whiny when you make a better recolor of their shitty hair. They should be greatful anybody even wants to recolor the hair

morbid
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #47 on: 2007 January 16, 01:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
For some reason she puts brown in the black bin also.

I've noticed and i find it annoying
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #48 on: 2007 January 16, 01:25:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

And then you have to ask them if you can upload a RECOLOR of a file you PAID for I mean come on. It doesn't really make sense I mean: I bought it. So now its mine. They get all pissy and whiny when you make a better recolor of their shitty hair. They should be greatful anybody even wants to recolor the hair

I wonder if we could post better recolours of hair when the new site comes up, or even just fixes of the current ones?

swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #49 on: 2007 January 16, 01:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup. I have her your (ViolentDucky) Peggy red recolours in game. Heckuva lot better than Pegy's reds. :wink:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #50 on: 2007 January 16, 02:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "swashbucklingchicken"

Yup. I have her your (ViolentDucky) Peggy red recolours in game. Heckuva lot better than Pegy's reds. :wink:

=O Why didn't i know about these? I want I want  :shock:  Pease?

Lmao ANYTHING is better that peggy's hair colors

LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #51 on: 2007 January 16, 02:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay,I'm so happy for elau and sites that have more than 50% free items

Gosh, good thing Elau didn't get down to 50%!

Quote from: "Feverish"
I still can't understand why the concept of natural hair colors hasn't "clicked" with them yet.
I could care less what neon vomit inducing colors they like over there.
Most Asian people I see have lovely black hair, and Rose and Peggy can't even seem to create a decent version of black.

Not specifically to you, your message was just handy to quote.
I don't especially care- if it bothers me, I just make my own recolor.

But several reasons why this is so:
1. The Sims is out in Asia, so Westerners aren't their only audience.
2. When Asians dye their hair, they have to bleach it first. That gives bright colors instead of natural reds and blondes.
3. Lots of people do like the brights, for anime, cartoon/comic, punk or alien sims.
4. Purple and grey are often used instead of black in anime/manga, because Asians have predominantly black hair. One color for everything is boring, and makes the characters more difficult to tell apart. Note that Rose in particular has lots of anime and game characters on her page- that's what she likes for her sims.
American comics are the same way- if you look at the highlights, Superman's hair is actually blue or sometimes green.
5. Following that, how many people do mouse brown? That's the predominant natural haircolor for Westerners, but you don't see it very often...because it's the most common. Same thing follows.
6. It doesn't seem to have hurt their pay rate, so why should they change?

None of this would be an issue if they'd just freely allow recolors. Hopefully part of the "everyone should share!" bit will evolve into a lack of toterance for people who have a stupidly restrictive ToS.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #52 on: 2007 January 16, 02:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Willie, I think we got little snippets of it at the beginning, but not the whole forum...I got the last page here it didn't get closed before she went down. She was apoligising here:

elau

Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know that "little babies" was a big insult, but if the things are so please accept my apologies.

For the rest I already wrote my opinion and my decision.

specked_pansies

Toddler

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see the difference between free items and so called "hard worked pay items", they're just the same but a price tag was added to it. That's speaking in general.

And may I say, it's not like Nids and the 'other dude' we're saying that they were downloading Elau stuff. Chill darlings.

that was last page.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #53 on: 2007 January 16, 02:41:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wouldn't bother me nearly as much or probably not at all if they included some decent natural colors too.
Or at least allow others to recolor them.
But I also recolor it when necessary.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #54 on: 2007 January 16, 02:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RageRage"

Crap, I'm still 16? There goes the legal drinking age.

No, unless you're 18, you're still 12.

Only multiples of 6.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #55 on: 2007 January 16, 02:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Quote from: "RageRage"

Crap, I'm still 16? There goes the legal drinking age.

No, unless you're 18, you're still 12.

Only multiples of 6.

Lmao. I think im the only one that finds this funny. Not in a mean way thought....just in a funny way. I know in another thread Blue you posted "Nobody is 16. Your only 12" Everytime i read a post like this i think of my grandmother and how she always seems to think im 3 years younger than what i really am

zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #56 on: 2007 January 16, 03:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FYI! I am Zatanna from the simplyelau forum. Yes I admitted downloading from here. I do it all the time. The only reason I backed down was because I wanted the warning taken off of my name. So I am sneaky! I think elau is a dumb ass! :twisted: I agree with nids!
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #57 on: 2007 January 16, 03:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
FYI! I am Zatanna from the simplyelau forum. Yes I admitted downloading from here. I do it all the time. The only reason I backed down was because I wanted the warning taken off of my name. So I am sneaky! I think elau is a dumb ass! :twisted: I agree with nids!

Really sneaky.  Somehow I think if this Elau chick reads the forum, you won't be losing the warning :p
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #58 on: 2007 January 16, 03:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"

:lol:

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #59 on: 2007 January 16, 03:24:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cool welcome Zantanna. looks like she took the forum down to, when she found out she had a lot of lurkers(more than one site). She probably deleted the whole thread. Then if that case if its nonexistant, you should have no warning against you. If it was me. I wouldn't want to stay in her forum being how she is. looks like though she has no site or forum group. I dont generally go to her site. I agree with Blue she probably monitors us, so has seen this thread, you really are better off out of there IMHO.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: