PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 03, 07:09:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that  (Read 41815 times)
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
« Reply #30 on: 2007 May 06, 00:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But if she PMs it to Laura, then she's sure to get banned.  Tongue
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 May 06, 00:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, but it will also severely limit the number of other members she will get to send it to. Laura should be near the bottom of the receiving line.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 May 06, 00:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh , I just reposted Hecubus' post, let's see how many seconds it stays up Cheesy

My first one was deleted. They don't have any sense of humor :roll:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 May 06, 00:28:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Feathersword"
I know, but it will also severely limit the number of other members she will get to send it to. Laura should be near the bottom of the receiving line.

Ah, I get it!  Don't mind me - Simbella's had put me into a mental coma.  

Quote from: "Hide the Rum"
heh , I just reposted Hecubus' post, let's see how many seconds it stays up

My first one was deleted. They don't have any sense of humor

But of course they do - especially when they talk about how hot they are for each other. :roll: *barfs*

Good job, Hide the Rum!  I hope at least some people get to see it.  Are you going to repost it if they delete it again?
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 May 06, 00:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"
Ah, I get it!  Don't mind me - Simbella's had put me into a mental coma.  

I have trouble imagining any other result from spending time there. Hopefully it will pass soon.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 May 06, 00:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks. :lol:

I'll probably snap out of it soon, but it may take years before the trauma goes away.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 May 06, 00:54:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My second post reposting Hecubus' post is gone. God they are so pathetic :roll:

But I'm impressed they didn't ban me after the first one (Posted by merrygollum on: 06-05-2007 01:41 wow, asskissingfest, anyone? Way to call sheep those who dissent O_O You are kinda hilarious though, but not in a good way.) When I saw this thread I went to look into my passwords file (yeah, i have one  :lol:) and duh, I found the Simbella one. After the Universal Sims thing I now know better than to swear I never saw a sims site before, even when I can't for the life of me remember why the heck I registered. There's no activity whatsoever recorded from me there, I probably just wanted to read some tutorial.

Update: I'm banned now. Those kids are fucking predictable :roll:

ETA because no! I'm not banned yet! It was just a slow connection playing tricks on me! I can play some more yay yay.

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2007 May 06, 01:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HtR, you're my hero!

Hopefully people are seeing it for those moments that it appears, before the next mod deletes it.

An unlimited supply of rum (and pie!) is YOURS! Mwah!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 May 06, 01:07:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to enjoy Simbella's.  I have over 3000 posts there, although I haven't been posting in a long while.  It used to just be friendly - you could chat with other people and enjoy yourself - they were also fairly supportive of one another.  Now it's almost.. frantically friendly, as everyone tries to prove how much they love the place, Bella, and the mods.  It's turned into Mean Girls, except instead of being upfront with their snobbery, you've no idea when it's going to turn on you.  

It's like .. The Stepford Forum.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 May 06, 01:10:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys aren't going to get ANY of the credit for this :lol: SFV will because we always do EVERYTHING. somebody needs to make an account for PMBD and post something :lol:

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 May 06, 01:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These people DISGUST me! I think I was a member 4 years ago for 5 minutes before they wiped my account for inactivity, and thank the heavens they did so!

I can't decide whether that Tam-whatever-his-name-is bloke irritates me most of all, or whether it's Laura or Bella who sicken me. I think I've decided Laura takes that crown, merely for the, "Someone wanted to help me. I wanted to suck up. It was the RIGHT THING TO DO. They got banned. I got a crown." I want to stab her many, many times.

Bella is so...so full of her own importance. But that's nothing new. She's also very "it's my site not yours!" which defies the whole purpose of "community". Trust me, if I wanted to be a part of a dictatorship, I'd not want to be run by this thing that thinks it is human. Really. I wouldn't.

And what's with the whole, "it's just a game and these are just pixels!" issue? Because NOBODY was talking about the pixels, they were talking about the unfair banning! That moron.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 May 06, 01:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RL, that's not a bad idea. Wonder how long a screen name PMBD would even LAST...?

Although truthfully, we don't have much  Simbella stuff here...we collected a bit, but since they' re not a paysite (just a pain-in-the-ass site), they aren't QUITE in the scope of our focus. It's defniitely the filesharing aspect - SFV's strong suit - that Bella's so pissed off about.

However...we LOVE a good drama here, don't we, kids? Paysite destruction is our job...bitchslapping is our hobby.

Bliss: LOVE "The Stepford Forum". Brilliant.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 May 06, 01:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

God, I love you guys. I really do.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 May 06, 01:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well. I was thinking a name like Phil Mario Brenden Demon. You know? Or a name with initials PMBD. Then go in and spam the shit out of them

OT: Hecubus. I've got so many pictures for you for the booty. Sims connection and Carla Niven might be done by tomorow. Do you want me to wait and send it all?

Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 May 06, 01:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm willing to spam them from work - there's never anything to do in the afternoon anyway, and I don't want to get this I.P. banned because I don't have a proxy (I don't even know how to get one) and because I want to see the drama unfold on that site.  :twisted:

Maybe I'll go on as "Pescado's Groupie" or "Pescado's Disciple", but I doubt a name like that will last long over there.  :roll:

Btw...I saw your second post HtR before it got deleted.  It was a beautiful experience, especially since no one posted after it.  It was like you either gave them a bad shock, or you bitch-slapped them so hard they needed to recover from it.  :lol:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: