PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 01:51:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 806216 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #675 on: 2007 August 26, 17:49:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, Pescado, it fits into the cute, affordable, playable, and super awesomespec.  :lol:

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #676 on: 2007 August 26, 19:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk, I love that hair! It's worship-worthy, hope you post it soon.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #677 on: 2007 August 26, 19:39:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Quinctia"
I've been participating in a building contest from real floorplans, and some of these houses are really cute:

http://pics.livejournal.com/quinctia/pic/001sdc95.jpg[/img]
http://pics.livejournal.com/quinctia/pic/001se997.jpg[/img]

I'm thinking about uploading the ones I've been building.  I'm probably going to ditch most all of the CC, but how do you guys feel about:

1)  Good quality build mode stuff?  Those three tile windows are piles of awesome.
2)  The closets?  I can easily pull those out, but then again, so could anyone else.  Cheesy

How do you get the kitchen counters to work on a slant...WITH a workable sink? That has always been a problem for me.

Still watching you guys
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #678 on: 2007 August 26, 20:41:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "Quinctia"
I've been participating in a building contest from real floorplans, and some of these houses are really cute:

This house is crap. Doesn't work within Awesomespec at all.

The very first house I posted on the thread was reworked from Awesomespec.  However, a few bits of Awesomespec don't apply to me (why do I care about locking away stairs or kitchens when most of my sims are loners who don't party?), so I decided I'd make that house my way and not enter the building contest of awesomeness, because at the time it took me awhile to build houses that looked nice--since then, I've improved leaps and bounds and can build faster.  But it comes pretty damn close, at least.

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
How do you get the kitchen counters to work on a slant...WITH a workable sink? That has always been a problem for me.

The counters were placed with the 45 degree cheat plus snapobjectstogrid false.  I placed the sink on the counter first, and then the sink is on the second slanted counter because the counter overlap itself would make the sink look like ass.

I haven't playtested that setup yet, myself, so it may be like the easel which will absolutely never work when set at an angle.  I'm definitely submitting the houses unfurnished to MTS2 in the next day or so, so that may not matter as the house won't have any counters.  If I furnish it, I definitely am going to test that config of the sink, though.

And I am loving Nouk's latest trend of making hair for guys--since there has been so little of it before.  I've already been using that long ponytail a ton.

I like those walls, too, RedLove.  It's funny, I simultaneously have too many walls and not enough.  There's so many to sort through, but never anything like I want to use, it seems!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: 2007 August 26, 21:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You all make such nice stuff.  I iz impressed.  Smiley  

Nouk, awesome hair, as always.  I can't wait to get it on my sims.  Right now most of my guys are wearing your pony tail hair.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: 2007 August 26, 23:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are very talented. I can't make things form scratch, but I do like to mix and match outifts and skintones that I like. I can sometimes alpha edit hair a tiny bit. Today, I made some new sims from skintones I downloaded and mixed together. That's all I can do for now. I'm artistically challenged, so I can't make anything from scratch.   :oops:

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #681 on: 2007 August 26, 23:49:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk's guy hair is wonderful. I, too, have an inordinate number of males with the long ponytail.  :lol:

Thanks for the counter tip. I love your house, Quinctia. Excellent work.

Still watching you guys
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
My newest celeb skin.
« Reply #682 on: 2007 August 27, 05:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all.

Well, I made a James McAvoy Sim, and I haven't made the graphics yet or put him on my Sims blog (which is my alternative to using TSR now).

Here he is:

Now, this is an in-game shot, I haven't gotten a nice pose-y shot yet that shows off his features properly.  That'll be coming soon, I just wanted to share that I'd made him in the first place.  Smiley

Cheers,
Nancy.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #683 on: 2007 August 27, 10:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is how awsum it is right now:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=246506
But when it's fixed I'm sure it's hotter XD

However, sexay pictures for your entertainment:

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: 2007 August 27, 10:39:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't help you fix the problem, but, I am standing on the sidelines cheering you on.  Cheesy  

The pictures are sexy thanks for sharing them.  

*Goodluck*

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: 2007 August 27, 12:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red - Love the walls and floors - they are really beautiful.

Nouk - I am your slave.  That is one hot man.  Love and I mean LOVE the hair.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: 2007 August 27, 12:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

naceygirl - Oh I so want him <3

Nouk - Like keirra, can't help much but I'm cheering you on; my male sims want that hair soooo badly! :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Classlicity
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #687 on: 2007 August 27, 18:59:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question.  I've just recently gotten into re-coloring stuffs, as in, I started last night.  Here is my bathing suit (third recolor ever):

I haven't yet read the tutorial on making meshes, but um, obviously I have lots of kick ass CC with pretty nifty meshes.  What are the ethics on recoloring clothes using someone's custom made mesh?  I doubt if I'd ever upload anything for anyone else to DL, but I want to know what is the general practice within the community just in case I decide to start my own paysite....kidding!

But for reals, is it acceptable to skin other people's custom meshes?  I'm specifically talking about clothes.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #688 on: 2007 August 27, 19:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You check their Terms of use - they have their terms in there about what you're allowed to do.  Of course, technically, if you aren't going to upload it, you can do whatever you like - because they'll never know.  

For example, one of Arthemisthia's TOU's is "Do not use on fat sims". I put it on fat sims in the privacy of my PC (I personally don't know why she made this restriction, as she hadn't included a fat morph with it, so your sims could get as porky as they liked and still look the same). I didn't upload it though - and so it shouldn't really be a problem what you do without uploading it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: 2007 August 27, 19:39:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel that anyone who says "do not use on fat Sims" deserves to have that wish violated, publicly and often.

If you're just going to use stuff on your own computer, you can do whatever you wish with it. I know some creators like to claim otherwise, but they are... silly.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: