PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 07, 19:48:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 10 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 812433 times)
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #465 on: 2007 July 25, 23:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love the stucco, RedLove  Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: 2007 July 25, 23:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks I had fun making it Smiley

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: 2007 July 28, 17:41:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd call this my first PROPERLY fixed, and naturally animated meshfix so far!!  Took me a while, but I managed to make it pretty much seamless for child, teen, adult+, and for that I'm proud of myself Smiley

I'm not too happy with the colours, but I'd need some pointers, I think.  In my view, I'm worst at colouring blondes.

This is just one picture out of a total of eleven, since I didn't do an "all in one" picture.  Perhaps I should start doing that...oh well.

I hope the fix/animation/recolours are all decent for you guys Cheesy  Feedback is always welcome!

P.S. My site is 100% online now, but if you get an error page, or the main freehost page, I'm probably updating the page.  Just refresh after like a minute and all should be well lol

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: 2007 July 28, 17:47:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That hair looks fantastic, Renegade.
And Redlove, I loooove those stucco walls.

They are for download at the site that hosts you now? I'd love to have them, hun. :!:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #469 on: 2007 July 28, 17:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ceedj"
Does this count?

TS2 Studios Filming Tool 0.4 BETA

I did that. If there were a scripting tool for packages (like C/C++, etc), I'd probably finish it. People seem to love it anyway.  :?

I'm sure I would like this - but I'd like to know what it is first - the link takes you straight to the zip  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: 2007 July 28, 18:59:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily it's a movie hack. It lets you tell your sims what to do (i.e. make this face or that one).

Ry yes. Under walls Cheesy

Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #471 on: 2007 July 28, 19:04:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome.
And that wasn't a request....lol
clarification in case Hecubus sees this. i's afraid of sharks

Tongue
But seriously, I really do like the colors and the textures of the walls. I hate it when you get some stucco's and they end up looking like flat paint.
these are fantastic.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: 2007 July 28, 21:45:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The awesome stucco is courtesy of Genetica. They have very nice textures that were made especially for games.

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2007 July 28, 21:53:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"

Servo change Appearance fix: Keeps simmy appearance on community and invited residential lots:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=15165

And since people have different EP?SP installed, you have to go to Insim, then head to "Squinge's Mods" and look for the appropraite EP/SP related "Servo Change Appearnce" hack.

Note: For best results, on community lots, or inviting a sim-servo to another
residential lot, download the Servo related hacks made by Squinge at insimenator.net.
Also, download those hacks regarding whatever EP/SP you have latest installed.

The hack works! Thanks bionixx. Now I don't have to have freaky servos anymore.  Smiley
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: 2007 July 29, 02:56:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red Love - those walls look very nice and useful. I be downloading them!  Cheesy

Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: 2007 July 29, 07:52:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Redlove's houses and walls/floors can be gotten at my site.  On the menu is BUILD.....both of her pages are there. They are all good!
Watch for more of her designs this week.....I am so excited

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: 2007 July 30, 05:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting better at building, so I thought I'd try my hand at uploading a couple lots to MTS2, if for no other reason than to save others the torment that was learning how to attach a garage to a house on a foundation!  Something I can't live without.  Wink

They're not exquisitely decorated inside (at least, not up to what I like to do for stuff I play in), as I went VERY light on the CC, not being very experienced with tracking my shit down to document it, but I tried to make things look nice and homey.  Made for playing families, on smallish lots to hopefully cut down on lag.

This one is on a 2x3 lot, and is completely Maxis, in the furnished version.

This one is on a 3x3, and has a little CC, but I limited it mainly to things I can't live without, like Grand Trianon stuff and that Dana sofa.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2007 July 30, 06:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is so frustrating to see something I want so much, and cannot have! Those lots look wonderful, you did an amazing job on them, but I can't get them because I don't have Seasons and I don't know if I will ever get it. You've done a wonderful job, though. If ever I do get that expansion pack, that is one of the lots I'm going to go after for my own game. I install very little real estate, but when I saw those, I felt like a little kid in toy store, standing in front of the huge doll house that cost upwards of fifty bucks and having only fifty cents in my pocket. Just you wait, though! I'm gonna nag and whine and eventually, I will get Seasons, then I'm going to get those lots. They look really cool, too...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: 2007 July 30, 18:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the compliment!  And I understand how you feel, I was limited to NL and Uni on my old computer, and it felt like I'd never get any of the new shinies.  Unfortunately, those two houses aren't something I could convert back to pre-NL easily, at least with my game set-up, because of the stairs I have using the stage platform.

I have been thinking about sharing this house, though.  I'd have to do a few things (fix the garage door, find all the content makers to credit/reduce the CC/share the empty house), etc.  But since I built it before I installed Seasons...I think I could share it from a NL install (if I still have a pre-Seasons backup) or recreate it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2007 July 30, 18:13:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's ok, now stop protesting! See, if I make a big enough point of being upset when I tell the husband that there is stuff that I want to get, but can't use because I don't have all of the expansion and stuff packs, he starts to feel like a heel and winds up getting them for me. Guilt trip? Yes. Deserved? You bet your hind end! See, he gets all sorts of games for his Play Station 2 and his Play Station Portable which normally just sit for months without being touched. Our son has his toys, too. He likes his shinies but prefers cartoons from the eighties, like He-Man, so the three-year-old boy is happy. But, Mom normally winds up having to play Chuzzles or Bejeweled Two or Sims 2, which I have the stuff packs up to I think it's Glamour Life Stuff, and up to Pets for expansion packs. So this is a good reason for me to bring it up again that to be able to use certain items, I have to have all of the packages. Makes sense to me!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: