PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 17:16:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5290 Members
Latest Member: troubleneko
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 23 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 781145 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #2130 on: 2007 December 05, 08:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find the censor blur irritating and distracting, and it slows my game down. Also, I find EAxis' blurring of little babies being washed by their parents perverted. I can't stand the Barbie bodies, they make me think of angels in the movie Dogma *shudders*. My Sims all have the proper bits, including appropriate body hair, thank you very much. Honestly, if I had a kid old enough to play this game, I can't think of any hacks I have that I wouldn't allow her to have. No kitten killer here.

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: 2007 December 05, 08:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone know if TS1 Sims had proper bits, or if there was a glitch that took the blur off?
I was playing one time two years ago(we initially bought it instead of TS2 as it was cheaper), and all the sudden the blur went away while on high speed due to some kind of weird glitch. He went to work naked and everything.
My sim definitely had something going on down there. Next time I played it was back to normal.  
Didn't know much about CC yet, there was none in game except for a few Maxian bonus items from the official site, and there's nobody else who would have known where to look for that stuff. It was really, really weird. I have mentioned this to other people and they all thought I was crazy.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: 2007 December 05, 10:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy shit!  Put in your game what you want.  I could care less.  I have 3 kids, none of whom play Sims, ranging from college to elementary.  So, what you choose to have in your game - wonderful, what I have in mine - wonderful.  Parent how you choose, I will parent how I choose (even at the complaining of my kids).  Now, back to the shit we call Cardrew and he/she/it ridiculous designs.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2133 on: 2007 December 05, 13:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dachsundsbykayandrobin"
I thought that all content belongs to EA Maxis and there is no such thing as stealing. That everyone who creates for this game originally basically stole their content from EA Maxis if we are getting nit picky here. So who are we to say someone stole something from someone else. Is that not what we argue about on here on this forum? I am not saying it is right for this creator to charge for items.

I don't think anyone is saying that Cardrew recoloring that stuff = stealing (unless it's in the original creators TOS that she doesn't want anyone else recoloring her stuff, which I doubt is the case. I don't see her TOS at quick glance though). What is shitty is Cardrew taking it, barely recoloring that one outfit (if at all?) and charging money for it.

But we all here argue that the items all belong to ea/maxis and that they are not stolen if we have them here. That there is no such thing as stealing content for this game. That anything out there actually belongs to Maxis/EA.

All the items that are stored here were paid for, not stolen.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: 2007 December 05, 16:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And proper credit has been given in the booty for all items purchased.  No one is claiming them as their creations or making money off of them in any way and a link to each site is also provided.  So, we have not ripped anyone off.

If you aren't aware of the difference, dachsundsbykayandrobin, then you definitely need to LURK MOAR!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Vod Kaknockers
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: 2007 December 06, 07:51:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dachshundsbykayandrobin"
I was just playing and trying to give you fellow simmers a hard time about the stolen content buisness...:lol:. I also agree that free items you should ask before borrowing a texture or item made and redoing it. I also agree nothing in this game CC wise should be charged for or I wouldn't be here...

Think you guys missed this part.  :wink:

'Cause beans and cornbread, they go hand in hand.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: 2007 December 06, 13:37:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That OK Now someone Cat me for trying to cause an uproar.  Cheesy

SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2137 on: 2007 December 06, 13:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Vod Kaknockers"
I was just playing and trying to give you fellow simmers a hard time about the stolen content buisness...:lol:. I also agree that free items you should ask before borrowing a texture or item made and redoing it. I also agree nothing in this game CC wise should be charged for or I wouldn't be here...

Think you guys missed this part.  :wink:

I did miss that part, sorry dbkar.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2138 on: 2007 December 06, 15:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That OK Now someone Cat me for trying to cause an uproar.  Cheesy

I live to serve:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: 2007 December 24, 07:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This might get me in deep shit for necromancy, but I really had to show you all this. It's so awful, even Peggy would cringe:

Carla Niven wishes you a Merry Christmas and a slutty New Year.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: 2007 December 24, 07:31:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks like something DL Mulsow would have as a sig or avi.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: 2007 December 24, 08:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's okay Markus, we love this thread too much to let it go. Calalily just had to whip out her macro's and kill it.*

*Kidding, please don't kill me. Its Christmas time!

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2142 on: 2007 December 24, 09:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Scurvy Wench"
It's okay Markus, we love this thread too much to let it go. Calalily just had to whip out her macro's and kill it.*

*Kidding, please don't kill me. Its Christmas time!

My Christmas too - I should get to eat crunchy cheeky posters - NOM NOM NOM.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
snowball
ARR!

Iz in ur downhill, rollin' uphill.

View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: 2007 December 24, 23:22:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That pic makes me blind.  :shock:
Ok, where I live Christmas means winter. If this macrothing represents the international fashion that EVERYONE should wear, then I'm going to freeze my ass off. Oh well, I might as well drown myself, that's a quicker way to kill me off.

But I see one (UNO) positive thing. This is NOT one of her models! Proof: She doesn't have boobs like footballs and lips like balloons.

Icy balls are not allowed :-/
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: 2007 December 25, 00:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno.  Shorts and a t-shirt is about standard dress here in Perth durings Christmas!  Santa wore thongs last night!  Seriously, it's going to be 38 degrees celcius today!   I'm going to melt, I think.  I can't wait to give people the presents I bought them!  AAAH!  I love Christmas!  Cheesy

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: