PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 21:03:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5291 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples
0 Members and 14 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples  (Read 80535 times)
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Exnem Leaves (Again) with Zero Apples
« Reply #180 on: 2007 January 03, 23:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God for someone that old, his tantrums seem a whole hell of a lot MORE pathetic.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2007 January 04, 00:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

63 EXNEM, todays his birthday? Well I sure do hope he enjoys his present from you all when it arrives! :twisted:

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 January 04, 00:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

63? Heavens.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 January 04, 00:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

beosboy blocked my post where I wrote under Exnems preview, Doues Exnem have a license for the disney and pacman, just wondering?Reason off topic! Exnem was the topic you want me to start a separate thread on over there where they are discussing Peggy?

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
joannajuen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 January 04, 05:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
beosboy blocked my post where I wrote under Exnems preview, Doues Exnem have a license for the disney and pacman, just wondering?

Once I can find the right e-mail address to contact them at, I plan to ask Disney that myself.
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 January 04, 05:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, correct me if I"m wrong, but you're saying that exnemsims violates copyright, that exnemsims violates Disney's copyright, and that exnemsims is also oddly old yet acts like a spoiled, small child? I wonder if paypal is aware that exnemsims is also charging money via their service for adult content. If I were paypal, I think I'd be upset that exnemsims is violating their terms of use. I expect Disney would also be a bit irked that exnemsims is violating Disney's copright.
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 January 04, 06:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

Well the ones of Exnem's that you have to pm Lyriclee about are the adult skins - it is against paypal terms of use to post nude skins - so its just written all over the forum that you have to contact Lyric Lee to get them - one would think that paypal would also have a problem with this, buuut....

Yes, but only if they're referred to as adult, nude, anatomically correct, etc.
It can't just be common knowledge or implied. "The files that were here before" probably won't count, unless it's obnoxiously obvious that Exnem and Lyric Lee are circumventing the rules.

Even if not, enough complaints would get Paypal moving. I seriously doubt Exnem and Lyric Lee are the first to weasel this way.

Trivia:
The Muppet Show muppets are Disney now. Disney Legal is more prone to sue over them because the Henson rights were split, and some of the other buyers retained limited use over what Disney acquired (Sesame Street is still allowed to show old Kermit sketches, for instance.)
And as you've likely noticed, Disney's been pimping them out to any takers lately, so they're especially trigger happy.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 January 04, 07:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My post didnt make sense I was sOOOO sleepy.
Lol was reating to insiminator making my thread disappear.

If we can get evidence that Rose or peggy stole copyrighted meshes, which is what HP I working on. Then we can contact paypal in mass, with the copyright holders of the original mesh filing a complaint too. Now how many subscribers would they loose without a paypal option?  Anytime I see that Bank stransfer nonsense to another country, I dont even consider it, paypal safer.

HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2007 January 04, 07:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if I can prove a mesh is stolen to my own satisfaction, I think it should then be up to the Poser artist and/or their legal counsel to contact the "creator" of the stolen hair to give them a chance to pull it and issue an apology and notice to their downloaders to delete the item.  

Though the location of the sites in question may make that more difficult (and there's no telling what the "creators" will say in response, if anything), there is a right way to do something like that, a set of steps that the Poser creator should take to protect their intellectual property, and I'm leaving that particular part up to them, if and when it comes to that.

I know it's all about crushing paysites here, but if it comes down to something being stolen, I think it'd be rather satisfying to watch them have to destroy their own credibility, pulling half their catalogue and issuing an apology, rather than having to go through a lot of effort with a bunch of different folks to discredit them.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2007 January 04, 08:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hp I agree that would all give us satisfaction to see. The problem is the two sites in question are in China, last time I looked China was still not cooperating with respect to intellectual property in regards to copyrights and all. So its kind of like, while it may work on someone doing this in EU, North America, Australia, etc, our course of action is kind of limited to how we can stop them, especially after I saw a post at Insim, that sounds like many wont care either out there. So, I think best bet is to have them loose Paypal. And if they get a new option of payment, hit that one, etc till they finnally have no options of easy safe payment left. I need though to check on China's status when I have free time to verify it. It be nice to do it the first way.

« Reply #190 on: 2007 January 04, 10:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HystericalParoxysm"
I know it's all about crushing paysites here, but if it comes down to something being stolen, I think it'd be rather satisfying to watch them have to destroy their own credibility, pulling half their catalogue and issuing an apology, rather than having to go through a lot of effort with a bunch of different folks to discredit them.

And as fun as the screaming drama is, doing it that way is going to make all of us look a lot more credible and our position that much more attractive.
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2007 January 04, 10:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

last time I looked China was still not cooperating with respect to intellectual property in regards to copyrights and all.

Since China entered the WTO, and was backed by more than a few US & Japanese corporations in making it the worlds industrial darling, China loves copyright. The government loves to please those with money. Unfortunately, that's exactly that. If, say, Disney or Toyota came knocking on their door, they'd listen. They'd jump through hoops and not only prove that the situation was taken care of, but everyone responsible was fired, everyone responsible for fixing the mess was given a raise, and they cured cancer along the way.

Poser artists, though, didn't invest billions of dollars in their economy.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
The ISZ
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2007 January 04, 11:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "joannajuen"
beosboy blocked my post where I wrote under Exnems preview, Doues Exnem have a license for the disney and pacman, just wondering?

Once I can find the right e-mail address to contact them at, I plan to ask Disney that myself.

I already did that and the dude read the email, but did not reply back to me.

o man is totally useless — he can always serve as a bad example.
Paysites Will Be Defeated!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2007 January 04, 11:43:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how do you know he read it

torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2007 January 04, 11:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

how do you know he read it

You can request a confirmation for the read e-mail.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: