PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 23:45:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glamsim
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glamsim  (Read 22922 times)
onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 29, 06:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"
Quote from: "onika"
well thank you. beside am new too the forum the least the person could of done as a good simmer when they saw me put the post there is pm and tell me what i did wrong not beat me down for it. And am glad someone here has a heart.

Sorry, this place is all about beatings, that's just the way it is. Why does nobody lurk before posting anymore (I know this comment has been made in several threads)? I didn't start posting until I'd been reading here for a good long while, and I always admit to mistakes politely if I'm called out for something.
i

I was going too admit i was wrong but i got upset when that person called me a bitch i would never say that about some if i don't know the person. thats not me at all.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 29, 06:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was going too admit i was wrong but i got upset when that person called me a bitch i would never say that about some if i don't know the person. thats not me at all.

If you're talking about PutanginaMo's comment I actually think it was meant to be taken in a slightly more lighthanded manner than it may have first appeared (PutanginaMo can correct me if I'm wrong, though :lol: ).

In the future, if a comment someone makes makes you mad, it's probably better (especially in a place like this) to step away from the thread for a while and take a bit of a break. Plus, apologize first if you've made any mistakes and things will run much more smoothly for you. At PMBD you will be made to suffer for anything you write while under the influence of rage, trust me. However, you will also discover that earning forgiveness is fairly easy especially because most of the pirates here are lost in a rum induced haze most of the time.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #32 on: 2007 June 29, 06:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Show me the way to go home, cause I'm tired and I wanna go to bed!
*waves bottle of rum over head and finishes it off*
I'm cold sober yet! Hic! *falls on floor laughing ass off*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #33 on: 2007 June 29, 07:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In which universe do people think it's a great idea to just waltz in on a new forum and start spamming it right away, then get pissed and defensive when the replies aren't to their liking (even though the majority on the forum seems to agree)?

I always lurk for months before even registering, to get an idea of what kind of place it is. I THINK that reading just one damn thread here would tip anyone off about what kind of community we have.

My suggestion: Grow a thicker skin, go out into the world for a while to smell the flowers, and repeat to yourself a thousand times "This is just the intarwebs, I don't need the approval and applause by random people to feel good about myself".

Welcome to PMBD.

Edited to clarify.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #34 on: 2007 June 29, 09:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i said am sorry what the fuck more do you want it over

These two sentences make me laugh. Yes, they are two sentences:

"I said I am sorry, what the the fuck more do you want?"

"Do you want it over (and done..."with"??)?"

She merged them together. I do find that funny.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #35 on: 2007 July 05, 23:58:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man oh man, why am I never here for this shit?
Almost makes me wish I didn't go on vacation with my family last week, then I could have been here to get in on the fun.  
Actually, my family made me wish I hadn't gone on vacation with them, but that's another story.   :evil:
Like mentioned above a few times, why the hell can't people lurk first before posting?  I lurked for a while before joining, and I didn't post a lot for awhile.  And someone called you a bitch?  SO FUCKING WHAT?!  You are being a bitch, bitch.

I just wish the bitch was still here to read that.
Guess I am just not a good simmer, whatever that is...  :twisted:
onika
Landlubber

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #36 on: 2007 July 06, 00:17:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FUCK ALL OF YOU.
Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #37 on: 2007 July 06, 01:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I am bored, and I AM an asshole!
I brought it back up because I knew if you were still around, you would react like a bitch.  And yes, it pisses me off that I am never around when morons like you make their original posts, so that is why I am beating this dead horse.
I know I suck at life and am a boring person. But I don't really care.  Anything to get a rise out of you...
Oh man, I am so 12...  :roll:
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #38 on: 2007 July 06, 06:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why don't you call your mom a bitch too because you are passing by and reading something thats over and done with and yet trying to bring it up back. Asshole. I guess thats how bored you are.

And I guess that's how much you still care, since you bothered to reply.  And I guess that's how much it's not really over and done with, since you replied in such a nasty way to a passing comment about something that is "over".

Silly, silly.
leilatigress
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #39 on: 2007 July 06, 19:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: why don't you call your mom a bitch too because you are passing by and reading something thats over and done with and yet trying to bring it up back. Asshole. I guess thats how bored you are.[/quote

Ok, I was nice and didn't say a word but now I have had enough!  If you cannot use English properly then shut the fuck up!  Or at least admit 1. English is not your native language 2. You are under the age of 12 and therefore have had no proper English classes. 3. Tell me which school district in the United States produced you so I can make sure none of my children go there!  

Now the point of the post other then to point and laugh at you is to correct you yet again on the use of grammar and punctuation.
Why don’t you call your mom a bitch too(,) because you are passing by and reading something that(‘)s over and done with(.) Yet you are trying to bring it back up.  Asshole! I guess that(‘)s how bored you are.  

Now for the homework:
I will not post on PMBD or any other forum without first reading the stickies.  I will not post anything without first consulting Microsoft Word for correct spelling and grammar.  

Type that 10 times and you might make it here. Live by it and you might actually not make such an ass of yourself in the first few posts you make on a forum.

f you have nothing witty to say it is better to be silent
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #40 on: 2007 July 06, 20:24:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Looks like she's finally getting the hang of it. ROFL

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #41 on: 2007 July 06, 20:42:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Duckie Dear I think that means she likes us?  Cool

Lhop
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #42 on: 2007 July 06, 20:42:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Oinka"
why don't you call your mom a bitch too because you are passing by and reading something thats over and done with and yet trying to bring it up back. Asshole. I guess thats how bored you are.

Quote from: "leilatigress"
Ok, I was nice and didn't say a word but now I have had enough!  If you cannot use English properly then shut the fuck up!  Or at least admit 1. English is not your native language 2. You are under the age of 12 and therefore have had no proper English classes. 3. Tell me which school district in the United States produced you so I can make sure none of my children go there!  

Now the point of the post other then to point and laugh at you is to correct you yet again on the use of grammar and punctuation.
Why don’t you call your mom a bitch too(,) because you are passing by and reading something that(‘)s over and done with(.) Yet you are trying to bring it back up.  Asshole! I guess that(‘)s how bored you are.  

Now for the homework:
I will not post on PMBD or any other forum without first reading the stickies.  I will not post anything without first consulting Microsoft Word for correct spelling and grammar.  

Type that 10 times and you might make it here. Live by it and you might actually not make such an ass of yourself in the first few posts you make on a forum.

*edited to fix stupid quoting mistake that made it look like leilatigress said what Oinka said, and also made it look like I, and not leilatigress was the one who had so eloquently dealt with Oinka.  Sorry leila.
*edited again to fix stupid spelling mistake

To leilatigress:Can I please send my kids to YOU as their teacher when I have them?  Pretty please?

Evilredduckie wrote:
onika wrote:
FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Looks like she's finally getting the hang of it. ROFL

Ha!  And now if she had just done this in the first place, instead of asking if I call my mom a bitch or whatever, it would have taken all the fun out of this for me, and it would have been truly over with for me.  I'm like Cartman from South Park in this aspect, if someone doesn't act insulted, it confuses and bores me and I just move on.
But, instead, of course, she wrote a stupid, incoherent post, then went back a day later to edit it to say: FUCK ALL OF US!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   :lol:  :mrgreen:
I love when people go back and delete their stupid posts one day later because they aren't getting sympathy from anyone.
Oinka:  (hehheh) If you want people to be nice to you, try the boolprop (woolprop) forums.  I am a member there even, so I would ignore you there.  But don't come here and expect sheeple behavior.  This place is supposed to be a haven for some of us, with not a lot of sheeple behavior and 12ness (actually there has been more and more lately because for some reason people like you think this is a fun happy place where we will hold your hand and coddle you, just because we have a hobby in common) so we get pissed off when people come in here doing stupid shit and then don't admit it and apologize for it right away.
To err is human, to admit it is divine.  (I'm pretty sure I got that wrong, but it still applies.)

Feel free to post back as much as you want.  I'll be gone for the weekend, but I'll be thrilled to read all your witty comebacks when I get home.
Because yes, I am that lame and have no life.  Have a nice day!
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Glamsim
« Reply #43 on: 2007 July 06, 20:51:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, it's like what I wrote didn't register with her at all (sigh).

Is it my fault? Did I use too many big words? Has she been hanging out with that new boy who's bringing dance back to our town? Oh, I'm so disheartened now...
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Glamsim
« Reply #44 on: 2007 July 06, 20:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mando you're odd. I didn't read your post and I'm not sure anybody in this forum is so socially motivated to talk to the new boy who can DANCE. Anyhow I'm betting it's you used to many big words.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: