PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 18:18:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Will paysite creators ever be welcome back in the community?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Will paysite creators ever be welcome back in the community?  (Read 9955 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Will paysite creators ever be welcome back in the community?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 June 17, 18:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they'd have to put up one hell of an apology to the rest of the community for being such assholes and improve some of the shit they try to pass off as "wonderful, amazing, fantastic". They'd also have to buy me off personally with a bunch of rum! Bacardi 151, when you come down to it! Or Barcardi Gold! Yes, I am fussy about my rum! I don't mix it, either... It's gotta be a straight double shot or I won't drink it...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Justmerandom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2007 June 17, 19:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Peggy is rude? When i subbed there a while ago she was always replying to my emails and when I asked if she did requests she said no but you can send your request in anyway and If I like it, I may do it and she did Cheesy  But that may be because I subbed and she wants the money? And for the Paysite creator I would accept well, IcedMango is back so I accept her, and Sims2Sisters, confide, sunair, only the nice ones who reply to my pms or whatever defiantly not Chaz :lol:
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 June 18, 13:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't shun them.  Honestly, I think it was just easy to give into temptation, and I almost did myself, way back when, thought about having my own site and doing a rotating thing - new lots for sale, then as new lots were created, put the older ones up for free.

But then, I realized that if I learned for free, shouldn't even charge for lots that were all my own work.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
JoJo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 June 26, 08:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a former paysite owner and anyone else, it would really all depend on how they come off to me at the time.  I've never actually not been able to acquire any piece of software or digital media free of charge for as long as I can remember and the few things I've downloaded from here were simply a faster means of acquiring some TS2 content than simply mentioning to the guy I let drive a small tow-hitched trailer full of DVD's out of my driveway every week.  If I could care less about such a thing I surly would.
  Get a life!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: