PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:31:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!  (Read 16617 times)
willywiluhps
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 June 20, 05:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is my favourite:

That paysites are illigal isnīt a fact itīs just an opinion of some filesharers

Cheesy What kind of crap is that?  In my opinion 2+2=4.  But that's just what I think, personally, so no pressure or anything. :lol:
Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!
« Reply #16 on: 2007 June 20, 05:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

B.tw. this isnīt Malysia itīs Europe and I just have a copyright here on my creations and I will use it if neccessary.
I hope this will not be needed, just let us have respect for the creations and efforts of all community members.

She's triyiing to bully me under the European comunitty... Yep i will love to see a girl sayin in court:

She put my sims table and beds in her forum... and the judge... your whatthefuck???

And she download my stuff from a very bad people for free!!!

And again...  :shock:

PLEASE!
Like the law didn't have more important things to do....
God!
And a copyrigth? I will love to see how she will go and explain that sheīs selling things for a platform that dosen't belong to her...
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
O GOD O GOD!!! Some pirate wisdome please!!!
« Reply #17 on: 2007 June 20, 06:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is Standardblabla of Tolli (Torsten). It will close your web page let leave is rules of Hostern in Spain? Tolli becomes you denunzieren with Hoster.

Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 June 20, 07:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dindī't understand what you mean... can you explain a bit better for me please
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 June 20, 08:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yunaleska"
I dindī't understand what you mean... can you explain a bit better for me please

People such as Tolli write the Provider down of your side and let them close. They call you a thief, Provider close your side

Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 June 20, 08:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF!??įWhat can i do?
Shall i write them and explain??
How this site manage to not get that problem??
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 June 20, 08:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reply back saying why did they close it down.
If they reply:
"Because you are doing illegal activity and was reported by *Such and such*"
Put down:
"Well one, the person that sent you the message was DOING the illegal activity, selling pixelated content which BELONGED to a company called EA which explains very clearly that content should be shared freely and not for commercial use,"
Give them the EULA for proof.

Edit: Also the reason why PMBD is up is because A: They live in malaysia and B: privately owned server (Someone please explain it better than me!)

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Yunaleska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 June 20, 08:45:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So they will send a warning?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 June 20, 08:50:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yunaleska, it will be interesting to see what the reply back saying. Post it here for us, mkay?  Cheesy

If I was you I wouldnt be nasty to them (even though Sherrie's made up language does rock my socks) as you can use this as a chance to explain to them that selling content is wrong and that they should go free... :roll:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 June 20, 08:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, it could be something along the lines, you may get a warning, you may not.
If that happens and there's no way to agree with the provider of the server then I'd suggest: http://www.fffss.org/, it will find you another server at a very cheap price or freely however see how it goes

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
whiterider
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 June 20, 12:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most providers will not close a website without proof of law-breaking. All you'd have to do is explain that the complainers are, in fact, legally in the wrong, and then elaborate to show the ridiculous stalemate we're in - they could still call on the "we reserve to right to terminate any and all services at any time at our sole discretion" clause, but they're far less likely to do that if they can see the ridiculous amount of controversy surrounding the issue.
Given that you're not an expert at legal wordiness in English, I'm sure you could get someone here to write that for you :wink:

Maybe even me if you give me enough rum....
cutiescoobies
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 June 20, 12:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh, that drama with them all the time!  :roll: Before I found that site here I had no clue how much paystuff I already had through Lots and Sims! As we all know exactly about every rule that is on any single item out there!!!!  
Approcing you like that is just rude! :evil: They should better worry about their illegal activities, be it against EA laws and also about running a kinda shady backyard shop not paying taxes and stuff instead of sniffing through the net to locate files.
Roxelane
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 June 20, 12:42:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

many Provider close directly, them know not Sims and not the EULA, do not discuss not, know humans as Torsten.

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 June 20, 12:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure this is going to be an unpopular comment.  

All paysites are illegal, but aren't some more illegal than others (so to speak)?  Holy Simoly has contributed lots of extremely high quality free stuff, which has been recolored and downloaded by a ton of simmers.  They have, as far as I recall, only two donation sets.  Contrast that with a nearly all-pay site like Peggy's or a pay-if-you-don't want shit site like TSR.  I don't see antagonizing Holy Simoly.  They're not big players in this paysite fraud, and they provide sizeable benefit to the sims community. If it were me, I'd remove Holy Simoly's stuff from downloadable houses simply out of respect for what they're done for all of us (the case isn't the same with Gedoehns).

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 June 20, 12:53:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

double post ignore my low caffeine ass this morning. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: