PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 18:57:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Peggy's new pay hair
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Peggy's new pay hair  (Read 24837 times)
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
Peggy's new pay hair
« Reply #75 on: 2007 July 15, 10:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it would be quite funny... if PMBD not only had the booty, but ALSO had a little section where they would distribute pay hair (like peggy's) with all the bone assignments and GAPS fixed!

That would make the FREE hair on PMBD BETTER in quality than it's pay counterpart... which would just be too damn hilarious....

It may be too much of a bother to do that.. but I still think it's a funny idea...

It seems that we've already got a few fixed peggys here...

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Peggy's new pay hair
« Reply #76 on: 2007 July 15, 14:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do that at SFV, and at quite a few other sites - and they're free, so they're bootyless.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
Peggy's new pay hair
« Reply #77 on: 2007 July 15, 15:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SFV has a section for that. I've gotten some nice and binned recolours of Peggy, Rose and Raon hairs I've got. Those kind of things are a godsend when paysite owners cannot even recolour hair realistic colours.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Peggy's new pay hair
« Reply #78 on: 2007 July 17, 01:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, the site will be back up soon.  What happened, if anyone cares, is the host was really dumb and had absolutely no kind of backup system for the non-paying members of their hosting stuff.  I found out by myself when I finally got on the internet, only to find I couldn't log into my account because it no longer existed.  Thinking my account had been suspended due to possible complaints, I e-mailed them asking why I couldn't access my site.  They sent a very short e-mail back, basically saying some crap happened to their servers and they lost everything, so I'd have to re-register.  They also were nice enough to let me know that they now have a backup system in place so that it doesn't happen again..:roll:

The only downside is that upon re-registering, I noticed that I'm now given less bandwidth than before, which could be a problem.

Anyway, I have backups of all my stuff, and I can deal with the bandwidth issue (I hope) should I run into that.

The main obstacle right now is not having internet.  Where I'm at currently, I don't own any kind of internet, and to get to a computer that has one is difficult.  I'm visiting a friend this week, and they have internet, so at the very least I can chat on the forums.

What sucks about all of this is that some hairs, such as the 399 set that someone mentioned, I was working on fixing.  That one in particular, Nouk was helping me with because Peggy is ridiculously stupid, but now I don't know what's going on with that.  Hopefully Nouk didn't forget about me!

Anyway, I babble too much and the main point is, I've been kind of working on things whenever I can.  That way, when my site does go back up, it will also have some new content.  The end.

*Renegade

Quote from: "Plum"
I have the forehead problem with some of my Raon hairs too.  The meshes just aren't good quality.  When Renegade Sims went up with fixed meshes I was all kinds of happy, but they quickly were hit with hosting problems or something.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: