PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 02:30:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: well these are preeettyyyyyyy....  (Read 60928 times)
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
« Reply #150 on: 2007 July 01, 22:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To get the text so small I highlight the text click on font size tiny and then change the number from 7 to 4.

It's a shame about the Pride London thing but I think I'd lean more towards a). Though I suppose they may have been extra worried about public events in view of the car bombs they found friday night/sat morning and not allowed any even short curfew extensions. It's still a bit shite though.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2007 July 01, 22:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
How did you get the text so small? Is it just one of the font sizes it gives when writing a message?

When you go to change the font size by selecting the bit of text you want to change and then selecting the size (tiny, small, medium, etc.), you will see the html brackety things. Inside of those brackets will be a number, change that number to whatever you want the point size for the text to be.

Why I am reading this I do not know. I don't even watch Doctor Who.  :lol:
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2007 July 01, 23:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should watch DW, 'tis MUCH awesomeness!!!!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2007 July 02, 00:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No chemistry? What show were they watching??? Of course Ten was indifferent to Martha, other than friendship, that was the point. And Martha was just flat out amazing.

I really wish they'd stop switching it up every season. Why not keep the same Doctor/companion dynamic for more than one freaking season? I think it would be rather nice. I'm not really looking forward to the new companion, but then I thought nothing would ever be good enough to replace Rose, and I adore Martha. We'll see.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: 2007 July 02, 06:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
What are y'all talking about! This is sooo oftopic!!1

Anyone see Transformers? *wants*

Oh way ahead of you - I am going to see it on Wednesday.  Which here is not tomorrow but the next day.  It is the one movie aimed at kids that I desperately wanted to see - so I convinced the kids about it.  Blowing stuff up, Optimus Prime, the Decepticons - what more could you want from a movie.  Apparently it's not just blowing stuff up, but has some deeper commentary on the stupidity of the modern US military without all their toys.

I had Transformer toys as a kid (my one boy oriented toy) and even as an adult, I love watching the new cgi series Beast Wars.  We're seeing the quaduplet on Wednesday - First Fantastic Four, Shrek, Transformers, then Pirates of the Carribean. My kids will be so hyped up they won't know where to find their arses at the end.

I loved Rose, and I like Martha so far - she's a bit more capable than Rose.  A little less awed by the Doctor. I like that both the companions have had a heart - and do things like stop the Doctor when he's about to prance out of the room where there's a dead body.  I like that they never lose their humanity.

We have all of course agreed, that should the Doctor be real, every single person if offered the chance to travel with him would leave the nuclear family in a heartbeat - so we've all come to an understanding about the abandonment  :lol:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2007 July 02, 16:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahem, don't click if you don't want to be spoiled for next season:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6260374.stm

Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: 2007 July 02, 16:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome.

And it was the producers, so I'm pretty sure they were watching the same show as us. Wink With inferrences, of course.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2007 July 04, 07:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So have the rest of you seen who the new companion is going to be?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2007/07/04/46831.shtml
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: 2007 July 04, 09:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no.

Oooooh no.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

My head shall explode.

I HATE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to SUCK. Majorly.

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2007 July 04, 10:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wipes bits of Tchan's brains off of her monitor.

I don't know at least she called the doctor on some of his emtional crap and slapped him when he needed it.

And Martha will be there too for the second half of the series - but you don't like her do you.

And while she can be annoying I still love this sketch: looketh at my face!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2007 July 04, 11:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*is dead*

It's not that I don't like her (though I don't), but I loathe Martha's family. I really, REALLY hate them. The actors/actresses, the characters themselves and they way their characters act. I hate all of it.

Yeah, she did slap him. But I hate her anyway. Suckage.

I LOVE the "Doctor-Who?"-David-Tennant-with-sexy-Scottish-accent-Lauren-Shakespeare-you-are-not-qualified-to-teach-me-English-because-you're-Scottish-Children-in-Need video. That one rocks. The Tony Blair/Catherine Tate one made me laugh too. Tony Blair saying, "Am I bovvered?" was funny, even though I don't find that sketch funny normally.

ETA: We need an animated avatar of David turning Catherine into a Rose-doll and saying, "A Rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2007 July 04, 11:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hated the Tony Blair video. Just his face annoys the hell out of me so him trying to be funny in that sketch pisses me off.

Martha's family aren't as good as Jackie and Micky, but I quite like Tish despite the fact that bad guys are always employing her, Martha's mother's eyebrows scare the hell out of me and her character was a bit of a raging cow, but the whole having known the docotor for a whole year might have changed their attitudes for when martha comes back.

To be honest I didn't like Rose as much as Martha mostly because of her 12ness.

And David Tennant should do more things where he's allowed to use his Scots accent (as long as no bagpipes are involved.)

And slapping is good! I don't think Donna will have a crush on the doctor which will be a nice change and might let her be a bit more critical of him.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2007 July 04, 12:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I suppose Tish is alright. What you said about the mother is partly how I feel.

He should. And he looks very good in a kilt. <3

Voratre
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2007 July 09, 03:00:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And David Tennant should do more things where he's allowed to use his Scots accent (as long as no bagpipes are involved.)

Scottish accent... *Drool*

Ewan McGregor and David Tennant are MINE! Mine I tell you!

*Cough*

Anyhoo.

Hello?
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2007 July 09, 09:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm from Scotland Wink - it's the sexiest accent ever *sigh*

Any old skool Who fans? If so...

Peter Davison is playing King Arthur in Spamalot from the 23rd July - just in time for me to see it on the 8th August Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: