PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 01:37:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: well these are preeettyyyyyyy....  (Read 60912 times)
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
« Reply #135 on: 2007 July 01, 04:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, what an episode. Martha seriously rocked, but as to the very very end...boo! Do not want Sad

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2007 July 01, 08:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we still being spoiler free? And can I join some of the rest of you in denial  :cry: I need a John Simm sim.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2007 July 01, 11:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! No spoilers here!

I still haven't even seen any of Tennant's dr. Whos, except the christmas special.

And I hate if I get spoiled seasons in advance, since I then cannot contentrate on the plot, I am only waiting for the big spoiler...

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2007 July 01, 13:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

liegenschonheit I second that 'Do Not Want' - but there is to be announcements about next series from Monday - Wednesday on the main site I believe Cheesy

Minolia I made one, but not sure if it's any good. I have it wondering around as Saxon and as Sam Tyler; they are yet to meet :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: 2007 July 01, 14:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just saw the first episode after the Christmas special yesterday, and I have to agree that Martha is very cool.

The only spoiler I have seen so far is the word master - don't enlarge if you don't want the spoiler (I've tended to scan to avoid spoilers rather than read, so that's why I only have one word).  It's a bit of a bugger we don't have spoiler tags here, but size will have to do.  That particular spoiler, I am quite looking forward to, as I remember him of old.

I loved the Christmas special though - poor sad doctor just brings out the mummy in me. I particularly loved the flying TARDIS scene.  I can't wait because season 2 is being released here in the special limited edition cyberman head box set this month, so I will be buying.  I already have the TARDIS, and so my kids don't attempt to kill each other in a battle to the death when I die, I'm getting the cyberman one too.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2007 July 01, 17:11:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, okay. No spoilers. I'll just say I still love Jack anyway >.>

And I'm tempted to write the writers an angry letter about that other thing. How could they?? I hear rumours about Torchwood though.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: 2007 July 01, 18:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else seen Torchwood yet?  We're up to the third ep tomorrow here.  Not sure if I like it as much as DW.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2007 July 01, 18:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're going to write a letter about the other thing, give it till Wednesday at the latest; the audio commentry for this episode on the Doctor Who website states that there will be news and announcements about this issue and about Series 4.

And I saw the first three episode of Torchwood when it was on here in the UK - didn't like it one bit.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 July 01, 18:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I kind of like Torchwood for the sheer cheese factor; that and it encourages me to go round doing a fake welsh accent which pisses off my actually welsh father. It was imporoving by the end of the first series hopefully the new series in January will be better. I'd say episodes 5 & 8 plus the last two the series were the best IMHO.

I'll be waiting for the announcements next week because the ending was not what I was hoping for. Maybe in the break Martha can learn to do CPR properly, episode 1 nitpick. :roll:

And I also still love Jack it's just the whole revelation yesterday seemed contrived at the last moment, rather than carefully plotted out and hinted at like most of the other series arcs.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2007 July 01, 20:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Torchwood. Except Owen, mostly, though Fight Club Owen was great. Oh, and sometimes Gwen is really freaking annoying. And really, Ianto is adorable, after you get past his emo crying over Lisa, his ex-cyberwoman girlfriend. The one thing that kind of turned me off was all the dealing with sex and bisexuality. But that kind of tapers off a bit, or maybe you just get used to it.

I didn't care much for how they presented the revelation, Jack who doesn't like to talk about his past suddenly talking about being a posterboy before he was recruited to be a time agent. But other than that, I think it definitely works. I mean, in Torchwood Jack very nearly dies for real from expending too much energy. In Gridlock, the Face dies from expending too much of his energy keeping the lower city alive. It all fits, really. And now that you know, go back and watch the end of Gridlock again, it's much more poignant now.

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2007 July 01, 21:52:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the revelation works in the context of Gridlock, but I don't think they'd decided to do that to Jack until they wrote this series which means the two earlier times the doctor bumped into the face it had no hint of what was to come. Not like the bad wolf thing or Saxon both of which they'd obviously plotted for and dropped hints about for ages. It also makes me sad that captain Jack wasn't hitting on the cat nuns or anything else with a pulse. :lol: And I agree getting Jack to suddenly become really chatty was quite a clunky way of doing the reveal.

Torchwood wise I think Ianto is sweet, I also like Tosh and covert Gwen's hair occasionally. I'm hoping in the new series that Jack will cheer up a bit and that Martha will come to visit.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2007 July 01, 22:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are y'all talking about! This is sooo oftopic!!1

Anyone see Transformers? *wants*

Inactive
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: 2007 July 01, 22:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<spoilers ahead>

*hops up and down loudly and excitedly*

I JUST SAW THE FINALE AND OMJ THE REVELATION SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE I AM SO COMPLETELY HAPPY!! JACK IS THE FACE OF BO!!!!!!

Blah about Martha though. Mum said they've wanted to axe her for half the season because there's no chemistry between whatserface Agyeman--Freema--and David Tennant, apparently. I don't blame them though. She was alright, very different to Rose, but I dunno. Not my favourite, certainly. We'll have a new companion soon!!! *happyhappyhappy*

Poor John Simm, and poor Emo Doctor. *cries for the loss*

So, looking forward to Xmas, folks? I sure am! Xmas special! *squee*

David sure enjoys being the Doctor, ne?! Third season of him coming up, third companion too...

</spoiler>

Shall we make our own DW thread in Sharkbait or something? Wink So many of us are fans. Plus it'd be fun to chat about up and coming news and stuff. Or we could move this one there... :lol:  :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2007 July 01, 22:28:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shhhhhhh... everyone thinks we're still talking about sims.

Honestly I like Martha much more than I ever liked Rose but she's no Ace and since she's not dead or trapped in a parallel universe I think she'll be back. I've heard rumours that she'll come back as a secondry companion later in the next series.

And yay for Tennant. I'm glad he's signed up for the next series. Hopefully the new companion will be from a different time rather than another early 21st century person. And Kylie is going to be in the x-mas episode!!!

Nouk - I've seen the trailer for Transformers and it looks cool and so much better than the cartoon movies my brother made me sit through with him when I was ickle. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2007 July 01, 22:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How did you get the text so small? Is it just one of the font sizes it gives when writing a message?

Pride London was meant to be showing the finale last night in Trafalquer Square; turns out it never happened because of either two options, a) there were technical problems or b) they couldn't go beyond a 8pm curfew. Those are to ideas that spring to mind. It's shit really as alot of people went down there in the rain and cold to see it.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: