PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 02:24:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: well these are preeettyyyyyyy....  (Read 63739 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
« Reply #105 on: 2007 June 24, 21:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lucy Saxon makes me laugh - I wondered to begin with how the heck she had hooked up with the likes of the Master :lol:

They're not pretty - they're sexy Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2007 June 25, 23:06:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate that song...

They be shmecksy! Very shmecksy.

ETA: I changed my avi because I thought it was appropriate. ^^ I do have some pretty David ones but I chose this as it just seems right. ^^ If you want a Davey avi I'll put up one of my sexy ones. Wink

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2007 June 26, 10:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like femmy sims. Femmy male sims.

I like Raon's hair. I do. I like her hair better than most custom hair.

My only complain is that her male sim hair kinda... all looks the same.

I'd like if she made some long, pretty hair. But all he men have short or shaggy hair.. not long or wavy. (then again... no sites have good looking long wavy male hair..) I found some.. but very few. I keep having to gender switch and mesh edit female hair!!

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: 2007 June 26, 10:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol off topic!!

However, I'd like to see some of those hairs you've genderswapped--would that be at all possible?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007 June 26, 11:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol.. yea. The only screencap I have was this female peggy hair I adjusted for men. But that's it. I gender swapped and added some bangs and recoloured/alpha adjusted a few female maxis textures too.. but no screenshots of those. :/

My DeviantArt
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2007 June 26, 22:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's quite cute, it suits him. <3 You should do more.
Where's the outfit from, btw?

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2007 June 27, 00:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Cairistiona"
That's quite cute, it suits him. <3 You should do more.
Where's the outfit from, btw?

It's from MTS2... so in love with that website. I skim the male clothing all the time.

The pants in a featured upload. The top is in male adult somewhere, I just don't remember where exactly.

My DeviantArt
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2007 June 27, 15:14:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back to the on/off topic :lol:, Saturday's Doctor Who is going to be 50 minutes long from what I can gather from the BBC TV Listings online Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2007 June 27, 17:32:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
Back to the on/off topic :lol:, Saturday's Doctor Who is going to be 50 minutes long from what I can gather from the BBC TV Listings online Cheesy

Yay an extra 5 minutes, obviously the beeb believes in giving me birthday presents! Cheesy  I hope the extra time is worth it because the last 5 minutes of last years series were a bit of an anticlimax for me.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2007 June 27, 18:04:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You icon!  :lol:  If I had a penny for the amount of icons that have been spawned due to that scene I would be a rich pirate *arrr*

liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2007 June 27, 18:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is a natural thing though, I mean the way he scrambled to the phone, closed his eyes and the way he said 'Doctor'...

Well, even anti-slash Doctor Who fans saw that one coming. Well, anti-slash except for Jack. But then, he's already got Ianto, and he's pretty adorable AND canon.

And off/on topic, I'd love to have that peggy conversion. I could do it myself of course, but I'm so lazy...

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 June 30, 16:48:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Doctor Who starts in 1 hour and 45 minutes *happyhappy-joyjoy*; I've just come across a webcam on Trafalgar Square which is the main stage for this years Pride London (gay/lesbian/bi/transexual) and guess what they're showing? Doctor Who of course! John Barrowman is one of the guests and obviously will be there just before the show starts.

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2007 June 30, 17:27:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
So Doctor Who starts in 1 hour and 45 minutes *happyhappy-joyjoy*; I've just come across a webcam on Trafalgar Square which is the main stage for this years Pride London (gay/lesbian/bi/transexual) and guess what they're showing? Doctor Who of course! John Barrowman is one of the guests and obviously will be there just before the show starts.

I've just rewatched 'the sound of drums' and John Simm's excellent Masterness still makes me squee. But since I'm tv less I have to wait and source it from the net afterwards  :roll: so I'll be back to hopfully declare my love for the finale and everyone in it later. The fact that it's my birthday (24 in Pescado years) plus I got exam results yesterday (and passed yay!) means it may be a very drunken love. :lol:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 June 30, 17:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm here in the US, and they play Doctor Who on sci-fi channel. I've watched a few episodes, but couldn't really get into it. I like to watch Battlestar Galactica and Stargate instead. I did like the few episodes of Doctor Who that I saw. I should probably give it another go.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2007 June 30, 17:47:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"
I'm here in the US, and they play Doctor Who on sci-fi channel. I've watched a few episodes, but couldn't really get into it. I like to watch Battlestar Galactica and Stargate instead. I did like the few episodes of Doctor Who that I saw. I should probably give it another go.

You so should. I don't think they've started showing this season of it over there yet and since it starts with a new companion it would probably be easy to get into. Then you will be addicted like the rest of us mwhahaha!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: