PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 17:29:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Exnem seems to have left the building
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Should the name of exnem sims be lyriclee sims?  (Voting closed: 2007 June 03, 20:03:33)
Yes - 29 (14%)
No - 3 (1.4%)
That fucker! - 175 (84.5%)
Total Voters: 164

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Exnem seems to have left the building  (Read 22125 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Exnem seems to have left the building
« Reply #15 on: 2007 June 03, 23:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most assuredly he WILL get hormone laced teenyboppers to pay him for nude females, monsters or not. Sad, but true.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 June 03, 23:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vermillionclouds"

A mod to make the females naked? Who the hell wants to see a naked Orc? Or Argonian? Ugh.

:lol: I've never even heard of this game, but that made me laugh.

My sims keep getting fat off of exnem's buyable food. It's like they won't  stop eating it. Reminds me of how fish eat until they explode.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 June 03, 23:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm at Exmensims 'cos there be pirates. Tosh (pirate) told me to join... and it is lame. Exmensims' main poster... Goldensimmer... *shudders* The way he talks makes me twitchy.

I'm leaving there. I'm logging out and escaping the cheesy name, boring enviroment, pay (although most of the members know where to get it) crap, and GS. :twisted:
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 June 03, 23:44:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "flyingpigeon"
I'm at Exmensims 'cos there be pirates. Tosh (pirate) told me to join... and it is lame. Exmensims' main poster... Goldensimmer... *shudders* The way he talks makes me twitchy.

I'm leaving there. I'm logging out and escaping the cheesy name, boring enviroment, pay (although most of the members know where to get it) crap, and GS. :twisted:

Good to hear you have been enlightened!  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 June 03, 23:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Does he not charge for what he does for Oblivion simply because if he tried, he'd be laughed out of the community?  My dad plays a lot of games that are friendly to customisation--no paysites there, unless they want to be laughed at mercilessly.

"I imagine the Oblivion community would tell him where he can stick his fucking donation."

My thoughts exactly.  :lol:

Mine as well. The Sims modding community is really the only one that tolerates such a high degree of bullshit. It has a terrible reputation because of that and... well... the fact that there's always so much shit in the first place.  :roll:
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 June 03, 23:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goldensimmer... *shudders* The way he talks makes me twitchy.

I went to look at his posts. Besides excessively using the exclamation point, I don't see what you mean.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 June 03, 23:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How long did you last? =/ One day? Possibly two?

Thats way too long FP, way too long...by now you have been infected by the shit there. I recommend a doctor. A pirate doctor *nods*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 June 04, 01:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll write you a prescription for some Rum. FP.
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 June 04, 01:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vermillionclouds"
A mod to make the females naked? Who the hell wants to see a naked Orc? Or Argonian? Ugh.

I can't resist posting this picture! I can't help it! But I will caution you all - Naked Orc ahead
Slof makes some superb Oblivion mods though, I'll hear no words said against her Wink
Lovely Elder Scrolls trivia for you - Khajiiti males have barbed penises. Wonderful details like that in the books of Daggerfall. Filth! What was the name of that book... I think this was it: http://til.gamingsource.net/dfbooks/b101_complete_barenziah.shtml

I used to make mods for Oblivion in its early days before I realised what an insanely bland and boring game it was past the pretty vistas, and pretty pissed off in the way Bethesda seemed to rely on the moders to fix the shit they couldn't be arsed to do properly. I even upgraded my PC in anticipation for it, that's how sucked into the hype machnine I was. Dialogue? Meaningful choices? GTFO, Bethesda. I want Daggerfall era Bethesda back you tossers!

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 June 04, 05:26:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I surprised by this news?  No.  There has been some migration over to that community with others.. HP and I *think* Delphy as well come to mind.

Am I disgusted that he thinks he can rip off one community and not another?  Hell yeah!  

He can at least try to ass rape the Oblivion community like he's doing with us.  Hmm.. or maybe he's just warming up?  Get that community to like his stuff then pull the switcharoo!  "Like this?  Well, the new and better version is pay!"  He did like to post freebies on MtS2 when business was slow.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 June 04, 05:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i wouldnt be surprised if lyric somehow had his mts2/s2c password (perhaps he even gave it to her) and she was the one sitting on s2c constantly checking the paysite thread and making all of those crazy posts and insulting everyone.
Just a quick browsing of the awful site shows that he is pretty much the least active person on his site lol his last post was two weeks ago and before that, he was active constantly until april.
So maybe he's decided to be less active in the sims community but continue making money off it while lyric runs his site for him and updates almost everyday with ugly crap to try to entice people to stay (or to sign up). She probably even put the idea into his head lol  :roll:
i also think that he is going to try to make money off of other gaming communities especially once he stops making money off of the sims one. Although I cant remember a time when his sims site was free so maybe he did the bait and switch thing with his ts2 site back in the day.
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 June 04, 07:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, there are plenty of people that cross over those modding communities.  I noticed Exnem's stuff on TESSource weeks ago - his bodies are pretty nice, though more boobful than I'd want my athletic adventurers.  I use the BAB bodies for my Oblivion game as they're nice and athletic but less dumpy than the originals.  He made some nice runeskulls with lovely textures though.

Other crossovers: Ren/Louis (made some of the only custom hair for Oblivion, and the very popular Mystic Elf race) and Enayla (skintones).  I've played with modding some houses and stuff for it but nothing too complex.  Great game though - one of my favourites.  I like playing it one heck of a lot more than TS2.

He's not going to be selling Oblivion content, though - I can guarantee you that one... or if he tried to, he wouldn't be at it for very long.  Bethesda (Oblivion's maker) simply wouldn't allow it.  Not afraid to pull out their lawyers - they have before.  Nor would people in that community actually pay - the Oblivion modding community is WAY different from the Sims 2 modding community and their culture would, well, laugh at him until he went away, or until he got a cease and desist, if he were to try that.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 June 04, 07:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't get me wrong - I don't mind a bit that people cross over communities, and I'm sure that a lot of people do.

But I find the whole paysite argument of "pay me for my hard work - this is a job to me" hollow and laughable if a person is also modding for another community for free.  The whole premise of their argument falls apart if they do free modding for other communities.

You can't say that you need this money to support your creating if you're also using that money to create free mods for other communities - because if you've got that much time, you should stop taking money.

I'm glad that he won't be taking money from other gamers, but I think it says a lot about the simming community that he thinks we're all such suckers and should pay for his work.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 June 04, 11:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
i wouldnt be surprised if lyric somehow had his mts2/s2c password (perhaps he even gave it to her) and she was the one sitting on s2c constantly checking the paysite thread and making all of those crazy posts and insulting everyone.

I would not at all be surprised. And by getting FP banned, a lot more people will get upset and then leave and blarg, so on so furth.

And Pucci is a good pirate doctor! Yarr!  :wink: A dose of rum is all ya need FP

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 June 04, 13:30:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted That Fucker! because... well... I don't really care but all paysite owners are fuckers to some extend.  :wink:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: