PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 14:11:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Apology and some questions still
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apology and some questions still  (Read 23181 times)
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Apology and some questions still
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 15, 04:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "avic"
Wait - this is the person a couple of people thought I might be?  I's ashamed!!!

Yes, but we like you.

And Plum is making some very strong points. I wholeheartedly agree.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
klapaucius
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 15, 05:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your 'apology' seemed to be just another way of criticising the way things are on this forum...

I've been to lots of different forums over the years, covering a wide variety of topics. Some I've liked, and hung around at, some I've lurked at, some I thought were just plain shithouse, and never went back to again.  

But, at all the shit ones, I didn't feel the need to inform the regulars that I didn't like their forum, or try and persuade them to run things in a way that was more to my liking. I didn't point out what their forum lacked, or start insulting the way the moderators, um, moderated. I just left them to it.

See how that works, Lizard? Okay, so you don't like the tone of the posts, or the gossip, or the free booty, whatever. So, just don't come here anymore.

Cheesy
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 15, 06:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "klapaucius"
Your 'apology' seemed to be just another way of criticising the way things are on this forum...

Most definitely.  

Umm - I think they meant "even so,..."

I'm confused, it's time for bed :lol:

On a serious, semi-non-rambling note, I came here and disagreed, and learned a few things.  I still won't be downloading, but that's me.  I definitely understand why y'all are, and honestly, I don't fault you.  I will say that I fully expected to get flamed (and I did get a mite charred), but the fact that y'all laid out your points respectfully and maturely AND stuck up for me when someone tried to start something just spoke the world to me about the type of people here.  So yeah, I love y'all too - you's quality people ;-)  

As for the troll... if we're going to feed him, can it have green fumes?
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 15, 06:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shhh, don't tell anybody, but I get the feeling many people are here not for the booty alone, but just to be heard.  No other forum allows speaking the truth without getting you banned.
The booty is a moral issue for some, but the truth is not an issue with any honest person.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
emo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 15, 06:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lemmiwinks, I think you nailed it there.
I'm liking this bunch here so much, I honestly haven't even checked out the booty!
I have lurked here for quite a while, and knew I have to jump in sooner or later bc
A: I just can't keep my mouth shut
B: Lurking forever is kinda creepy, and I don't want to be "creepy"...
C: You guys are funny as hell! :lol:

oral indignation is jealousy with a halo Wink
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 15, 07:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "emo"
Lemmiwinks, I think you nailed it there.
I'm liking this bunch here so much, I honestly haven't even checked out the booty!
I have lurked here for quite a while, and knew I have to jump in sooner or later bc
A: I just can't keep my mouth shut
B: Lurking forever is kinda creepy, and I don't want to be "creepy"...
C: You guys are funny as hell! :lol:

"Creepy" is funny as hell also! Welcome aboard! Yarrr!

dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 November 15, 07:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"
Well I think is all very black and white .

I am listening to what you say , so what if someone sits on his butt whole day , lives with her/his parents and so on .

I guess in this life we can only judge ourselfs , and that don't mean you are holier then holier , it just means you are being honest .

That is what I mean also , we all take a lot of blows in life and sometimes life ain't all that cool .

At the end of the day we are lucky if we find someone who loves us , or pay atention .

What is use to give more blows ?

Yuck. Betcha you copied this tripe from one of dem MS Powerpoint virii, you know - waterfall'n'meadows background, pink cavity-inducing text, that kind of stuff. Really, dude, it's v. simple - you don't like it, you get the hell outta here, don't let the door hit you on yer arse, bai. Nobody cares about your apologies.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2006 November 15, 07:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the end of the day we are lucky if we find someone who loves us

I found someone who loves me, for almost 7 years now.  I have been sharing pay files for 4 of them.  The two worlds don't collide as much as you might think.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 November 15, 07:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I would care about his/her apology if it were genuine. I personally doubt that it was, though.
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 November 15, 08:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"What is use to give more blows ?"
Good question. I have no answer for that.
Unless we are in Soviet Russia.

Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2006 November 15, 08:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"

Oh come on Lemmi I know you can think of a use for more blows?  :wink:

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 November 15, 08:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sherry"
Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"

Oh come on Lemmi I know you can think of a use for more blows?  :wink:

In Soviet Russia, dead horse beats YOU!

Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 November 15, 10:45:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well , that's "funny" the moment I leave forum the tone of all posts certainly change .
I don't wanna "hang" with you , if you should read my mesage , I wanna have some answers , if I have my answers , off I go .

Gossip , oh well,  it is something of all times , most come from people who live not happy lives , are jealous but not capable or too lazy to change their own lives . In fact all this says more about you . Smart remarks , I have read none till so far , funny remarks just for laughs , neither . But ok , is your time so use it as you see fit .

Still have no answer to my questions .

I am reading all this about EA , well it is very nice of course that you are all so concerned about the millions and milions and more milions EA is making but unless you all work with EA , I don't buy this for one bit .

Also on the contests  part still no answer , cause when this is all about being against making money on EA meshes  , what has that to do about having contests , where no money is made ?

Now if someone could give a clear answer on that .
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 November 15, 11:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then , I read in your forum that you wanted your hands on contestprizes .
What has that got to do with making money ?
Contests are just for fun , there is no money made with it , not for the forums , not for the mods , for no one and those prizes are just to make all a little exciting . People from forums put lot of private time in these contests , to think them out , to organize all and to collect prizes or make them themselfes .
And most of times they use them more then one time , if you "get your hands " on those prizes they will be worthless and the mods of that forum has to start a whole lot of work over again .
What is wrong with contests where there is no money involved Huh
I once did a contest cause I wanted a prize very much and I had lot fun making my house , taking pictures , seeing how my oponents were doing . Ok , I did not win but it was fun anyhow . why ruin that , I don't see the point of that .

If that's true (haven't read it) then I agree with Lizard here. Some things are meant to be unique. I sometimes make contest prizes just for the winner, so it's not supposed to be uploaded somewhere. The winner really gets something special. If the winner decided to share it, cool, but it defeats the whole point XD
Plus it has nothing to do with being an evil paysite XD

Inactive
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Apology and some questions still
« Reply #44 on: 2006 November 15, 11:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First I have to say I have been reading behind the scenes only because i am one of probably a few hundred of the lurkers who did not want to come forward because i did not want to be banned from some of the forums which i think hold valuable information for the sims2, but after reading this post I cannot believe I am hearing this hypocritical hype towards a few questions!

First you say you hate other forums that don’t let you speak but when someone comes here and tries you bash him/her; you also claim you wish people would come forward but then when some do and try and debate some or certain peoples actions you do not want to hear it and that person should leave if they don’t like what you say or should leave if the debate goes beyond what you want to hear…
I wont leave just because you tell me to’ if you don’t like my point then ignore me, or just don’t read it but the point of this whole conversation seems to me that it was more of why are you going on about this person who likes anal sex or likes to sniff under garments I don’t give a good god damn if that person likes to or wants to fuck a pig in the middle of a gay parade, this forum or whole community is about paysites, theft and who is ripping off the sims2 creations and I believe he is just stating we should keep it on track before this place becomes another joke and no one listens anymore, trust me I hear a lot about what is said about this place in other websites and it is starting to become more a debate about who is and who isn’t hypocritical more then a debate about who is right and who is wrong in the sims2  world .. Don’t get me wrong I don’t give a god damn if you forgive him and his shitty fucking apology but I do care if you keep seeding the community with “ I don’t care about you or what you have to say, go away bullshit” then no one will listen to your debates anymore and this whole forum will become a lost cause except to those who want really badly but cannot pay for it!

So whats your point ? I cannot say how I feel here? but if mts2 slams my post shuts or deletes my posts or tells me I am not suitable to hear it isn’t ok but you doing it is?

I am not saying you cannot or should not crack a laugh every now and then nor am I saying it isn’t right to pee in someones soup when you want but a few questions were asked and only one person was willing to answer and the rest were not willing to listen, be open minded.

Now you can bash my post all to pieces if you want but remember there are those who are reading and are talking about all of this behind closed doors and may not support any of it if we don’t stay on track or answer questions when they may be needed.

Quote from: "mistersassypants"

INTERNETS:  SERIOUS BUSINESS.  

That is all.

WTF? the internet is serious business? crap and i thought it was all about getting coupons and reading dysfunctional forums?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: