PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 12:45:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Apology and some questions still
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apology and some questions still  (Read 23149 times)
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
Apology and some questions still
« Reply #60 on: 2006 November 15, 17:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I have read enough and I come to this conclusion .

You make no difference between profit items and items that are used to make good time , so you might as well toss that whole story then .
If people wanna "share" they "share"  , ok , I know enough then .  

I understand that many of you live very small , narrow lifes .
The words gay , lesbian  is still very upsetting for you .
I would suggest to come out of that little box that you call your life and get a life .

I have great respect for Jack.  He is creative and he is not hiding himself . It take courage to do that .
You acuse him of being lazy , well all I can see is his creations , and his courage .
From you I don't see nothing , only words .

Yes there are a lot of restrictions and rules that cramp the style .I can agree with that.

I read somewhere in here that a girl don't mind to be called slut . Ok, maybe you have no selfrespect at all .

For me is no need here to come again , it has led to nothing .
I leave you with your outlet of your frustrating lifes , your scoring points , and trashing people .
Have cool time with that .

Nikos
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 November 15, 17:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:
I don't appreciate your ruse, ma'am.

Seriously, this whole thread was never about an apology, it was yet another (thinly veiled) attempt to troll.
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 November 15, 17:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"
Well I have read enough and I come to this conclusion .

You make no difference between profit items and items that are used to make good time , so you might as well toss that whole story then .

Nikos

I understood your point but what files are you talking about?
can you point them out to anyone? "The gift item"

pay items are one thing, gift items would be a whole new story and should have no credibility here, unless they are given away as a gift item for paying a subscription.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2006 November 15, 18:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh may not have credibility here at a site called "PaySites must be destroyed" but at the SFV they do.  We are a filesharing site, and have always claimed to be so, hence the name sharing files.  True we do prodominately forcus on pay files and unavailable files due to the nature of the items, and our beliefs about them being available to all.  Plus, we like to give respect to the creator that is nice enough to host files for free or after they have left the community allow the files to be FSF.

Some contests are alot more hard work then they are fun, and if you give a gift to a member, it doean't matter whether they donate or pay, it's a *gift* and they can share that *gift* with whomever they please.  That's our stance.  

Umm great now I feel like an allstate ad.

Lizard if you think we were making fun of Universal scum because he was gay you completely missed our point.   :roll:   I for one know of many homosexuals who were just as appaulad at his advocation of unsafe practices and his overall attitude about work and his personal life.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 November 15, 18:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel that while PMBD has a very specific purpose in "destroying paysites" - that is, to make *pay files* available to all, SFV's purpose is to "make what is unavailable, available to all." Obviously, things that not everyone can get access to such as contest gifts (available to contest winners only), closed sites etc make the rounds in the SFV, because SFV is about getting access to files you can't access as a non-paying, "average" user.

So, yes, Captain_Flint, contest gifts would not really have a place in PMBD, but they would at SFV.

I hope that makes sense.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2006 November 15, 18:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "surelyfunke"
I feel that while PMBD has a very specific purpose in "destroying paysites" - that is, to make *pay files* available to all, SFV's purpose is to "make what is unavailable, available to all." Obviously, things that not everyone can get access to such as contest gifts (available to contest winners only), closed sites etc make the rounds in the SFV, because SFV is about getting access to files you can't access as a non-paying, "average" user.

So, yes, Captain_Flint, contest gifts would not really have a place in PMBD, but they would at SFV.

I hope that makes sense.

I concur.  But you have to admit, Pescado has proved he can do whatever he pleases.  When you are a Pirate you can do things like that.  Wink  Kill first ask questions later.

Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 November 15, 18:33:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

surelyfunke ~ it makes alot of sense,

Thank you for putting this in a way that a child may understand and no i am not a child nor am i poking fun at this Tongue
lets hope Lizard understands this since i think english may not be his first language?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 November 15, 19:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

to lizard: openhousejack is that you? you piece of lazy scum.  you even give a bad name to all whores out there.  i hope no nursing school will accept you, to the far ends of the world.  even north korea should ban you in their list of allowed traded wild life species.  and to my knowledge, nobody discriminates against gays or lesbians here.  edit that: i abhor one of them and it's that dirty, universal drama queen who sells his wares for a piece of versace undies.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 November 15, 19:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh, did he/she find evidence that PMBD is going to put up contest prizes? Did I miss something?

I understand that many of you live very small , narrow lifes .
The words gay , lesbian is still very upsetting for you .
I would suggest to come out of that little box that you call your life and get a life .

Huh, once again did I miss something? The only person in this thread who has said anything that could possibly be seen as having a problem with being called gay was Captain Flint. And what sort of fucktard gets angry with a whole board because of one person's post that no one else has said anything about.

I read somewhere in here that a girl don't mind to be called slut . Ok, maybe you have no selfrespect at all .

WTF? So what if someone doesn't have a problem with that, not everyone is going to have your standards, and that's hardly a reason to have a problem with this forum.

For me is no need here to come again , it has led to nothing .
I leave you with your outlet of your frustrating lifes , your scoring points , and trashing people .
Have cool time with that .

I seriously doubt you won't be back, since you're clearly an attention whoring little troll, lots of people on this board have answered you civilly and all you've done is ignore them and concentrate on things that aren't the majority view here and some things you've clearly made up. I'm not going to bother to be polite to you anymore, because it's boring and I don't see the point in being nice to someone so incredibly hypocritical.
Also I'm going to have a fucking fabulous time trashing people, I happen to find my life of trashing people and scoring points wonderfully fulfilling.
photo
ARR!

Ish a vampeah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2006 November 15, 19:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i missed the part where we said we thought that gays and lesbians were bad (or whatever it was that you said we think)..... i for one am very much for GLT rights.... ask anyone who REALLY knows me. i once walked out on a class because the teacher was saying that she knew without a doubt that they choose to be "like that" (in her words") and that there is no possible way that they could ever be born like that.

you piss me off more than you can imagine because you are the worst of internet trash. you are the people that parents warn their kids not to talk to on the internet, i'm sure.

SERIOUSLY doubt that you won't be back, as you seem to be an attention whoring bastard/b*tch....

Worry about your own life instead of ours, maybe that will get you somewhere....

Is a female
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2006 November 15, 19:24:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MMEStalker"

WTF? So what if someone doesn't have a problem with that, not everyone is going to have your standards, and that's hardly a reason to have a problem with this forum.

Uh right, you terrible, terrible girl for not caring someone calls you a slut!  

But OMG how dare we mention anything about Jack, who comes right out and says he is "A whore" and willing to sell himself for a pair of expensive underwear.  Then has the audacity to lecture about self-respect.  :roll:

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2006 November 15, 20:25:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just don't think Lizard speaks good enough English to get what we mean.  His interpretations of what we're saying are just too out there.

But, whatever, trolls are entertaining.

Oh, and the thing about someone not minding being called a slut... She was saying it didn't bother her if some random person over the internet called her a slut because they don't know her, thus the insult is empty.

MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006 November 15, 20:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Plum"
I just don't think Lizard speaks good enough English to get what we mean.  His interpretations of what we're saying are just too out there.

Well, that's fair enough, but if I was posting in a, say, French forum, and knew my French wasn't as good as most of the people on the forum, I would make sure I was certain I knew what they were saying and how they intended it to be taken before being pissy with them. I would ask for clarity if I wasn't sure what something meant. I certainly wouldn't make a post like the one Lizard made.

Trolls are indeed very entertaining, though I prefer it when English is their first language, since then I can take the piss out of their spelling and grammar too.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2006 November 15, 20:52:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh noes. Maybe I should visit Dr. Shrink, because I don't respect myself if a random person calls me a slut, uh. Well, geez. I failed at life!!11! Now, I'm about to cry a river over that. :roll:

Quote from: "Plum"

I agree. Lizard just don't understand sarcasm, can't read between the lines and takes every fucking little details seriously and personally. We tried, oh we tried...

Trolls will be trolls.
paganwolf
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 November 15, 22:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, I'm a bitch and my kids will even tell you that. Ever hear the saying "Sticks and Stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me" Like who cares what someone who doesn't know you calls you. Yes, children can be hurt by name calling, but IMO, as adults we should be able to let something petty like being called some stupid name that someone changed the original meaning.

FYI:

bitch Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bicche, from Old English bicce
1 : the female of the dog or some other carnivorous mammals
2 a : a lewd or immoral woman b : a malicious, spiteful, or overbearing woman -- sometimes used as a generalized term of abuse
3 : something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant

slut Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English slutte
1 chiefly British : a slovenly woman
2 a : a promiscuous woman; especially : PROSTITUTE b : a saucy girl : MINX

slovenly Function: adjective
1 a : untidy especially in personal appearance b : lazily slipshod <slovenly in thought>
2 : characteristic of a sloven <slovenly habits>

Paganwolf

edited: to correct a stupid spelling error DOH
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: